Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy  (Read 1902 times)
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

Bitcoin is blessing it allow many opportunities to earn money and learn to groom the skills.There is nothing hard and impossible if you learn it and gain knowledge deeply it become easier for you,Bitcoin platform is easy because its acceptance is quick just need patience to achieve profit you want.

korong ajem

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

you are right, trading bitcoin more easily than altcoin because bitcoin can be directly exchanged with fiat currency, unlike altcoin which requires you to trade it with btc before you swap it with fiat
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

Yes that is correct.
Before Forex trading is my forte but as I know about crypto currencies I started to lose my enthusiastic will to do it anymore.
Much easier to somehow predict where a token price would go.
There may be some wrong choice but I have more loss in doing it in Forex.
The good part is there are also cheaper tokens which will be easier to manipulate when you have loads of that certain coin.

Cheaper token is easier and its true but it can lead you to get lose too. I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex.
Because forex can make us margin call where our money will lose 100% but in bitcoin we can lose but not till 100%.

I dont think cheaper token is easier to trade in the market because its very low market cap and make the price very easy to pump and sump so we can fall in the trap.
Its easier does not mean that this is easy and if people think that bitcoin trading is easier then of course they will go to bitcoin trading and not stay in forex trading.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

I do not think so . To invest in a market you have to have experience. If you do not have experience, your investment in just makes you lose money. And for this market, experience and realism are indispensable.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris
You should rather say holding Bitcoins is an easy way to earn profits. That’s completely true. You buy Bitcoins when the price is low and then sell them at a higher price. But trading is somewhat riskier. Also remember, don’t go overboard
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

Yes trading bitcoin is pretty easy because you just buy them when the price is low and sell them once you are contented with the price which is higher than how much you bought it in. However, bitcoins price right now is pretty low, the question is can you handle bitcoins price which right now is having a hard time recovering? There’s no doubt about the trading part but what is hard is if you can control your emotions when bitcoin keeps on going down.

trading is not an easy task because it requires knowledge , skills , patience and other key traits in order to succeed and if you dont posses any of them, then dont expect that you can earn any profits. usually bitcoin is mainly used for buying/payment method  and for investing as well but when it comes to trading , i think altcoins are the one who usually used the most , therfor i guess the op is really talking about investing and not trading.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

Good luck!

Chris
Congrats for still getting profit in this bearish market season you arevsone of the few traders who take this as an opportunity to accumulate bitcoin. like me all my coins are currently stack since value was gettng lower snd it really heartbreaking to see my portfolio was losing  almost 70%. good job for you for making profit in this current bearish market

fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

Whatever but its surely need to be admitted that the btcs are more riskier than all other cryptoz
karnwillbit

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

Now a days many trading platforms are trading at a very fare transaction fee and in every country many trading platforms for crypto are open 24 hours and those who are dealing in these currencies they are getting much profit over this and in this way the trading business can become more better than the past and just holding is also very profitable.

That is one of important thing that crypto markets working 24/7 and 365 days per year and everybody could work here 24/7 but its not nice when you have open positions and need to wake up 2-3 times at night to conroll it.
Trading demands too much time and patience. You are supposed to look at the graphs and compare them with others coins and all that jazz to make some profit. I don’t like trading because it flusters me plus it is highly stressful act. I cannot wake up at nights just to check some bloody graphs. It is better to hold bitcoin and sell it off when the prices are going the way you want than trading it.
mintevacuateY

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

Forex returns and policies are too complicated to be encrypted by newbies while its easy in btcs with so much help in the forum
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:27:12 AM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
You should rather say holding Bitcoins is an easy way to earn profits. That’s completely true. You buy Bitcoins when the price is low and then sell them at a higher price. But trading is somewhat riskier. Also remember, don’t go overboard
In my own point of view,trading is not an easy thing because it requires lot of risks.And once you refuse to take those risks,surely you will not succeed in trading.I agree holding is much easier than trading ,at least you should know how to control your emotions,overcome your fears especially now that the price is in downtrend.I'm sure you'll gonna succeed in the end once you know how to drive with the flow of fluctuations.

timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:32:33 AM

No-absolutely no

Trading has always risk. Even masters of trading tell more than %50 of their trade makes loss.

However money management is really important. Masters cut losing position quickly and
they run profitable trades long.
Therefore even they lose in more than %50 of trades as USD/BTC capital they are in huge profits.
ToyMonster

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

I don't know about forex even a little. Can anyone lend me some instructions regarding it?
cheesegrilledU

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience and thanks a lot for giving btcs good review
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

Within 3 months since January when many people panic lose trust for hold and panic selling, you take the opportunity to swing trading with arbitration. I think you are pretty clever in trading play, and it's true that trading in Crypto is easier than with Forex or Stocks.
cryptomayorio

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:58:12 PM

Can someone explain swing trading? Is that the same as margin trading?
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:07:45 PM

This sounds good, but we dont know how many funds you operate actualy, doubled my capital, it could be a $15, huh. So thanks for sharing out, I`ll take a look.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:24:03 PM

trading bitcoin is very easy because we just wait for the market to the highest price and sell it. we do not have to use a special strategy to get profit from bitcoin and it can be done easily and relaxed because bitcoin price has increased and decreased very quickly.

Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:44:56 AM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
In my own point of view,trading is not an easy thing because it requires lot of risks.And once you refuse to take those risks,surely you will not succeed in trading.I agree holding is much easier than trading ,at least you should know how to control your emotions,overcome your fears especially now that the price is in downtrend.I'm sure you'll gonna succeed in the end once you know how to drive with the flow of fluctuations.
Yes that is  right that there is always big risk in trading, but i think that we can reduce the risk if we have good study and experience in trading, Those people who have good experience in trading they aways take a decision with extreme care, they buy and sell when they consider it as the best time for that which in fact protect them from a big lost.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:52:05 AM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
Yes, investing in bitcoin is quite easy because you do not need to analyze too much about bitcoin. Because its price is dependent on the investor and does not rely on its performance.
Fortunately Bitcoin has gained the trust of whales, they always buy and sell bitcoins daily with volumes up to more than $ 7 billion. That shows that the future of bitcoin is nice and the current price is pretty cheap. We should invest and hold until its price is $ 12k. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: