Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy  (Read 1890 times)
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

trading bitcoin is easy only because of its nature. as every bad news effects it price and every good news help bitcoin to again recapture market. so if you think you should do trading then you also must have a good knowledge of market. the other thing that makes bitcoin easy for trading is its quality, altho people gives bad comments about bitcoin but they still keep a desire to buy bitcoin, and this help the traders to trade between the prices.

surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

No-absolutely no

Trading has always risk. Even masters of trading tell more than %50 of their trade makes loss.

However money management is really important. Masters cut losing position quickly and
they run profitable trades long.
Therefore even they lose in more than %50 of trades as USD/BTC capital they are in huge profits.

I’ve never heard  any people said that trading is great easy, and I also don’t think that trading is easy way. Most of us know that bitcoin is completely risky, even they have to face a lot of troubles and don’t know how to deal with it. You probably accept the huge loss, even by trading crypto there is no guarantee you can get money. However, It also can help  you get a big benefit quickly if you know how to trade.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:25:44 PM

It looks easy at the start but when you start to trade regularly you will see how hard it is earning money here is not easy you need to do hard work learning first.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

exchanging isn't a simple undertaking since it requires learning , aptitudes , tolerance and other key qualities keeping in mind the end goal to succeed and in the event that you don't gangs any of them, at that point don't expect that you can acquire any benefits. normally bitcoin is primarily utilized for purchasing/installment technique and for contributing too yet with regards to exchanging , I think altcoins are the person who generally utilized the most , in this way I figure the operation is truly looking at contributing and not exchanging.
nakkanak

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

who holds bitcoin is a veteran and knows a lot specially in technical analysis. Bitcoin can be a short term period investment, a trader can hold bitcoins everytime it falls and sell whenever it rise up, with holding bitcoin is more profitable
aiviaa485

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:34:58 AM

certainly its easy from Forex because Forex is worth his gamble, because every time we trade using the time limit.

we do have capital and funds then trade in his marathon worthy time and I do not like it, if Bitcoin is not at any time limit his time and make me relax to trade.
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

trading in bitcoin is easy, because trading in its bitcoin prices is bound to go up and down too, bitcoin market prices are also stable, but bitcoin market prices are now all down again.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

trading bitcoin is easy only because of its nature. as every bad news effects it price and every good news help bitcoin to again recapture market. so if you think you should do trading then you also must have a good knowledge of market. the other thing that makes bitcoin easy for trading is its quality, altho people gives bad comments about bitcoin but they still keep a desire to buy bitcoin, and this help the traders to trade between the prices.

On the one hand, it is easy as you can find Bitcoin at any exchange, and pick the best rate. However, it is always difficult to find the decision - whether to trade it or to hold.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

I can only say that you are a little bit lucky during those times. Yet in my opinion you should not compare bitcoin to forex because obviously forex is really complicated since you were talking more numbers than bitcoin to usd alone.

Why not try to compare forex trading to alt coin trading. Ive read your analysis as well and will try to learn from it thanks
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

Indeed to try to invest an attitude of confidence is very important because the risk of loss can arise suddenly so that traders must be ready to face and try to be patient in order to obtain an income.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

Likewise with me, when I see the forex trading done by my friend., akh it looks like very complicated when I look at the graph, and there is not the slightest interest on it for me, because my friend also suffered a very high lost on it. Well, I think trading is better suited to crypto, especially on bitcoin.
This proves to be easier, and since this is one thing that is easily known about the development of the price + that can affect it., well this more attracts to the interest of many people until being the subject of conversation every where.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:18:08 AM

Bitcoin tradingbis easy if you involved in the market and can predict the rise and fall of the price,Bitcoin is best option for the newbie want to future in trading just learn to control the emotion and patience when market fall and dont panic sell.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

Trading bitcoin isn't easy because there is manipulators and that means they're like one of the most hated people in the market because without them it would be extremely easy to trade.
financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

I think it is not for a newbie, because as a newbie you will have some difficulties if you don't have any knowledge what bitcoin really is but as time goes by you will probably understand this cryptocurrency.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris
I do not think like you, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly changing and difficult to predict, now bitcoin is at $ 7600 and is still recovering very light, so I think the price bitcoin will not be able to continue rising up and recover to the $ 19800 level as of the end of 2017. The market is in a bear market so bitocin prices will probably continue to fall deep.
zelda131292

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

As long as you know how to trade and how to make good analysis on the charts, it is more than easy but difficult to predict

In bitcoin we trust!
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:00:32 AM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

Good luck!

Chris
So if Bitcoin trading is pretty straightforward at this point in time, you may find that the market is showing signs of a slight recovery as bitcoin prices are constantly rising and you can trade bitcoin easily and not worry about risk. But if the altcoin deal, you always have to look at the bitcoin price to be able to handle the situation. I believe the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 17,000 by the end of 2018 so you can buy bitocin at this time.

alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:41:45 AM

Yes the last four months is a dilemma for most traders because they hold Bitcoin from long enough and the decline is making their portfolio down. It is good that you take advantage of this opportunity and make a lot of money. Bitcoin biting is easy if you just want to trade and never care about losses. Trading is so easy that you lose your money in a snap of crypto currency if you're not quite ready.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

I'm happy to hear that, until now, there are still people who say with ease and optimism. 
Only with the conviction and control of emotions which will make us strong in the face of market problems as happens at the moment although the decline has lasted long enough we must remain to hold the coins we have so as not to get out of the 'HOLD' mode. Trust me the bitcoin price will definitely recover.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:13:56 AM

Its not so easy for me, as i know to get profit from crypto trading need risk management and great strategy, high fluctuacion of crypto make crypto trading is risky. And only by good risk management like use stop loss in every trade, we can make good profit and reduce the risk.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: