Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy  (Read 1887 times)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

Hello,
I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.
I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.
https://twitter.com/christopheduh1
Good luck!
Chris
I'm happy to hear that, until now, there are still people who say with ease and optimism. 
Only with the conviction and control of emotions which will make us strong in the face of market problems as happens at the moment although the decline has lasted long enough we must remain to hold the coins we have so as not to get out of the 'HOLD' mode. Trust me the bitcoin price will definitely recover.

I have a great hope that people will start to believe in Bitcoin power very soon. Thus, I am not going to get rid of BTC. Trading this cryptocurrency is really not very difficult - just learn a bit more about this business.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

Good luck!

Chris

I totally agree with you on this. Trading bitcoin is far more easier than trading forex.  You just have to take advantage of the volatility in the price if bitcoin. You simply have to buy low and wait for the right time to sell. You must however be careful not to be so greedy as to continue to hope for a higher price. No one can tell when the price will go down again so as not to sell at a loss.

domains4

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

Yeah, you found that best part of the cryptocurrency. We must believe that bitcoin price will increase. And cryptocurrency is better than Forex trade, this is my opinion. Most of the people lost everything in Forex bit cryptocurrency for everyone. Anyone can trade.
hodl_news

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:34:54 PM

Since the market of crypto currency is still quite new, it is much easier for experienced traders to make money on it than in any other markets. So use as long as you can.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:53:40 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
If you do still hold up your coin as of these days then you are already on total loss and thats the normal part on investing to bitcoin where volatility wont really be just the same when we are trading up either on forex or stocks where you can able to utilize your move basing on price actions or movements.This wont work on here in crypto, you might be profitable in a short span of time but you can be also a loser too if you have get out on the right time. Trading was never an easy thing but as long you are profitable with your own way then its a good thing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:19:38 PM

I guess you are correct that trading with bitcoin is more easier than trading in forex.  Trading with bitcoin is more profitable too than in forex. When you both experience you can compare the difference.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:57:16 AM

Know what, trading bitcoin and other altcoins or even forex are not easy as one, two, three. Congratulations for having doubled your money as swing trader for juat a span of three months. You have a high spirit in trading which i would like to go through the same as i have a hard times in trading bitcoin.
Promitestake

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:00:10 AM

I don't think buying and selling bitcoin is that clean! this market is like a wild river , sometimes very sharp up and downs , yeah relaxing is a superb concept best if you purchased different supply of creating wealth , due to the fact buying and selling in cryptocurrency would not come up with a hard and fast profits.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:33:24 AM

It is not easy and you just got luck my friend. And also you said that you have tried the forex so you already have the experience of controlling your emotions so you did not become greedy and sell it while there's an opportunity.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:13:37 AM

It is not easy and you just got luck my friend. And also you said that you have tried the forex so you already have the experience of controlling your emotions so you did not become greedy and sell it while there's an opportunity.
I think holding is not greedy it is maybe a strategy that can really give us a huge return of profit from our investment we only need to make wait on it before doing a decision, because every decision maybe worst if we are not going to make it seriously. I think the best thing to do on this down market is to hold.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

trading in bitcoin will be easy and fun if the market also looks fun and profitable so we will be easy to get profit but we also have to know how to do good and profitable trading
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

This is really important, you invest to something not because someone is saying
BTCitcoin will boom hundreds thousands percent but it is how you value BTCitcoin,
if you think BTCitcoin will rise then go invest!
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:03:53 AM

I've heard that to trade bitcoin is way easier than to trade alternative cryptocurrencies, anyway I would not put my foot into the trading process until I would be confident in what I am about to do.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

I've heard that to trade bitcoin is way easier than to trade alternative cryptocurrencies, anyway I would not put my foot into the trading process until I would be confident in what I am about to do.
Trading bitcoin is always in the middle of simple and not simple because when viewed from the real, the price of bitcoin always has a very regular volatility, and that helps us to use the strategy of buying low and selling high effectively and optimally, everything seems to be very easy. But the important thing is that we need to determine the price to buy and sell a reasonable, this is not simple, then we need analysis to recognize the bloody storm, retreat early before we buy at too high prices, depends heavily on the skill and experience

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

I also think that bitcoin trading may be easy. Especially for experienced traders who familiar with different aspects of trading and who using reliable and user-friendly exchanges.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

I just wonder why OP hasn’t posted anymore in the forum nor onTwitter. Is it because he/she has lost everything when buying in April? Perhaps the statement in the title should be changed in “trading Bitcoin is pretty easy to lose money with”.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

You started trading when bull run of BTC that why you said very easy,  but will not easy after January when bearish trend started. Price of crypto  is difficult  to predict and has high volatility,  and trading to make profit consistent  is not easy,  we need always make great management of risk and better trading strategy.

tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

It is good that you take advantage of this opportunity and make a lot of money. Bitcoin biting is easy if you just want to trade and never care about losses. Trading with bitcoin is more profitable too than in forex.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

If we give proper time and we could understand trading then it is pretty easy and if you do moves with time then you will not suffer from losses every thing is depend upon time management.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
Bitcoin trading is easy with very large liquidity and volume, and you can reduce the risk of trading bitcoin, bitcoin can not affect the price of a bitcoin. bitcoin.

If you invest in altcoin it will be very dangerous and risk will be very high because only bitcoin adjusted slightly will cause the price of altcoin adjust very strong and can break the trend and will decrease sharply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: