Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 09:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy  (Read 1905 times)
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:30:22 AM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris

You can say that because you came in when the trend tends to go up, look at the market today, do you still think trading is easy, I think you are very lucky when trading with bitcoin because as I said earlier that you enter at the end of 2017 at that time the price rise high.

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

Good luck!

Chris
When you know everything about bitcoin then trading bitcoin will be very much easy for you, as I stated in my earlier posts also you have to be very much precise while trading through bitcoin like you should know when to buy and then when to hold or when to sell your bitcoins then, this is very critical process and when you are able to do this thing very precisely then obviously trading through bitcoin will become very easy for you.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

I am surprised that you say that trading bitcoin is easier than Forex, because in fact, the emerging crypto market does not seem to respond in an observable way to the same technical and fundamental variables as conventional markets.

Rather I want to think that you have been a lucky trader these days, but unfortunately it is proven that relying solely on good luck assuming that the market will behave in the same way over and over again will only lead you to suffer large losses in the long term.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
When you know everything about bitcoin then trading bitcoin will be very much easy for you, as I stated in my earlier posts also you have to be very much precise while trading through bitcoin like you should know when to buy and then when to hold or when to sell your bitcoins then, this is very critical process and when you are able to do this thing very precisely then obviously trading through bitcoin will become very easy for you.
Trading is easy, but it is not possible for any investor to succeed in trading with Bitcoin. The strong fluctuation of the market is a factor that greatly influences the investors' psychology. The market is recovering and the opportunity is ahead, but success depends largely on each other's experience.
Fatunad

Activity: 2282
Merit: 357

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

I am surprised that you say that trading bitcoin is easier than Forex, because in fact, the emerging crypto market does not seem to respond in an observable way to the same technical and fundamental variables as conventional markets.

Rather I want to think that you have been a lucky trader these days, but unfortunately it is proven that relying solely on good luck assuming that the market will behave in the same way over and over again will only lead you to suffer large losses in the long term.
I was even surprised too on where someone do tell out to public that trading up bitcoin is easy which this thing on where most people do care or failed about to be done due to volatileness and a very unpredictable market unlike on conventional forex and stocks market even on those are TA and fundamentals wont really work anytime. How much more on cryptocurrencies? If you are making money as of this moment then be ready into those times where loses would be faced yet those things are really inevitable.

beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

"Buy low sell high" easier said than done,
at first I thought trading was easy, but it
requires skill, patience, and discipline.
I believe that at this time you should only trade bitcoin, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in the past time, so I think that at this point it is very good if you buy and invest in bitcoin. The market is on track for its 2017 cycle, so I believe bitcoin prices will be able to rebound even more strongly in the near future.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

"Buy low sell high" easier said than done,
at first I thought trading was easy, but it
requires skill, patience, and discipline.
I believe that at this time you should only trade bitcoin, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in the past time, so I think that at this point it is very good if you buy and invest in bitcoin. The market is on track for its 2017 cycle, so I believe bitcoin prices will be able to rebound even more strongly in the near future.
If you can predict prices trading would be easier. Market are hard to predict because of volatile so we can do buy when low and sell when in high. In terms of bitcoin we can gains for that when the prices reach higher.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:49:53 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
I do not think that bitcoin trading is easy, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting strongly, so to be successful transaction is very difficult. Today's bitcoin prices have dropped sharply and the current correction has hit $ 7700, according to my analysis, bitcoin prices may fall to $ 7400 today.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:59:02 PM

Easy yet more risky.
But if we see the flow of bitcoin and goes on with it then assume that we gain a lot from it. Bitcoin is the most highest percentage of investment in my portfolio because it is more easy and profitable than other coins. Aside from that, I will not scare anymore that someday it will devaluate unlike from the coin gathered in ICO which dump forever.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:58:10 AM

For me trading Bitcoin is not so easy in this bearish trend, i been loss alot of money in crypto trading because i did not know where is the bottom. When crypto market on bullish indeed much easy to get profit, but for current situation of market is very hard to make money. For now i think more than 50% trader been loss their money in crypto trading.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

You just got lucky because of bitcoin just fluctuates between $6k to $8k over and over again. I hope that I could do the same if I had an extra money on those times. Trading bitcoin is not easy and I'm sure that you have lost in the process that you just did not mentioned.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:50:07 AM

For me trading Bitcoin is not so easy in this bearish trend, i been loss alot of money in crypto trading because i did not know where is the bottom. When crypto market on bullish indeed much easy to get profit, but for current situation of market is very hard to make money. For now i think more than 50% trader been loss their money in crypto trading.

Many traders lose money in bear market that's why if you wanted to be a full time trader, you would want to study both ways which would be shorting when it is going down and then buy more when it is going up. OP obviously is already an experienced trader that's why he can say that it is easier than forex and if you think about it, there are many traders who transferred to crypto because there is more volatility that's why there is so many opportunity to earn.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:56:58 AM

Don't consider it as easy sometimes it is very difficult to analyse the charts of bitcoin price. See last night suddenly it falls from 8200$ to 7500$. We have to wait patiently when we are trading with bitcoin there is huge risk involved in it.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
At this point I believe bitcoin trading is not as easy as before, you can see that just after the bitcoin price has recovered to $ 8500 a few days the bitcoin price has dropped sharply and the current time has down to $ 7500. I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming time and will probably fall back to the $ 6800 mark. So I think that at this point you should limit the transaction.
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:24:23 AM

I do not think trading Bitcoin is easy. It's just the safest. But if you want to increase profits quickly, think about the popular Altcoins like EOS, TRX.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:18:28 AM

Just focus and be traning for 1 transaction you will know how to trade bitcoin right the first time but now it is not difficult to know how to trade you can find on the network.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
I believe that at this time the deal is difficult, not just altcoin but also bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and are falling sharply in the past hours and are currently adjusting. at $ 7500 mark. According to many analysts, the bitcoin price may fall to $ 7200 and then rise again. That's why I think you should wait patiently for a bitcoin price of $ 7200 to buy.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

Trading is very easy because you only need is buy at low price and sell at the highest price of bitcoin or other coin but its hard to predict when the value will pump or dump also we need to learn to manage our emotion specially when the value of coins are dumping.

raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

Can you give us your new twitter link? would love to learn from you and
also share my knowledge and ideas.
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

I strongly agree that in bitcoin trading it is much more profitable than trading other currencies. Bitcoin's price moves unstable but faster than fiat and gold, and its value and price is even higher than gold at the moment, but we must stay prepared from the worst things that will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: