Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy  (Read 1904 times)
katak mercat

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:15:52 AM

I never find Bitcoin trading is an easy job because suddenly the price of Btc will drop and suddenly the price of Btc will increases. People who have very good experience with the Bitcoin trading will be making more money through trading but people who don't have much experience will always face some difficulties and in some cases, they might lose the value.
You're right, I think besides being skilled in analyzing bitcoin trading it also requires luck, someone who doesn't even know anything can sometimes become a billionaire by trading bitcoin, and most importantly in bitcoin trading is that someone has to be patient and control his ambition to get maximum profit in here.
amia1864

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

I think Bitcoin trading is never easy. It requires you to have good experience and knowledge. No one can predict the market in the future. I'm a new member and I have a lot to learn, especially control my emotions
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

Although it's easy to trade with Bitcoin, we need to use a good strategy so we can survive in Bitcoin trading and get a lot of profits.
I think, a good strategy, patience, and thoroughness are the initial capital to get big profits in Bitcoin.
Basically, Bitcoin is a digital coin that is developing at the moment and has become the target of many people because of the expensive price.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:50:28 AM

For beginners it can be said that trading on cryptocurrency is quite easy, because we only buy at a cheap price and sell when the price rises, if I don't understand the term pips, forex.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

I think that I would agree with the opinion that it is pretty easy to trade btc and you can do this anytime you wish. You should learn the trading basics and you will be able to earn a living
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

Teoretically yes, it's easy. You have to remember though that it's won't be always like that. You can't predict every single price movement and we're still having a bear market. Stay calm and don't get greedy Smiley
badiako88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

It would be easy for those you have already been in the trading fields for many years and have already used to reading all the charts/indicators to get atleast a point of view how to market would flow.  I have been in a crypto for quite sometime and I could say that I'm getting the hang of it but still complicated for those who are just starting.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

yes you are trading bitcoin is very easy but the most difficult is to determine when is the right time to buy and sell bitcoin, not only that you have to be able to control the patience you have to be able to get a lot of profit.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

You can say that if you are having a little amount of trading and also if you are having not the biggest portfolio in the area, because to trade 5% plus it is easy but to be a successful Trader all the time it is really insanely hard.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:35:57 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris
That's right, I think that as the market is going down sharply and the price of altcoin is falling as deep as it is now, I believe that this time you should only trade bitcoin to minimize risk. Bitcoin prices have been falling sharply over the past few days and are now heading for $ 7000. I believe Bitcoin prices will continue to decline, so I believe you should not buy Bitcoin at this time, please wait patiently for the $ 6,000 mark.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

There is always some reason for making anything pretty easily. If you have lots of experience, skills, money, and patience then sure it is pretty easy for you. Otherwise, it is so hard for those who have a lack of experience, skills, patience, and money. Remember that who said pretty easy pretty easy sure have some trouble in trading himself. His main target makes you interested in trading or anything and fucks you. Believe me or not.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:41:05 PM

There is always some reason for making anything pretty easily. If you have lots of experience, skills, money, and patience then sure it is pretty easy for you. Otherwise, it is so hard for those who have a lack of experience, skills, patience, and money. Remember that who said pretty easy pretty easy sure have some trouble in trading himself. His main target makes you interested in trading or anything and fucks you. Believe me or not.
so before taking in to it make sure that you have been conduct some personal research by your own and be open minded for the possible thing that we may also have to experience with a lot of people may have to try that but they dont know how is it can be.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:38:50 PM

Bitcoin trading is fairly easy, but it is not easy to trade and make a profit. To get the profit you need to read and learn more can make a profit when trading.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:50:26 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris
You can see bitcoin trading is much easier than altcoin and risk is lower, but bitcoin trading will bring you lower profit than altcoin trading. You can see that the market is in a bear market for long term so the safety factor is the most important. I believe that this time you should only trade bitcoin to make a profit. Currently bitcoin is adjusting at $ 6200 and you can buy bitcoin at this time.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

yes bitcoin trading is very easy, you just buy at a low price and sell it when the price is high, this is a good strategy and maybe it will continue to be done by anyone including novice traders. so I don't think this is a difficult thing to do.

Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:11:06 PM

It might have been easy because you had a previous experience from forex trading. It's a whole new game when you are a complete beginner and don't even know what the graphs mean. Crypto trading needs more patience as compared to forex trading due to the volatile nature of the markets.if you learn very well, you'll succeed.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

yes bitcoin trading is very easy, you just buy at a low price and sell it when the price is high, this is a good strategy and maybe it will continue to be done by anyone including novice traders. so I don't think this is a difficult thing to do.
but i think if you start trading so it will very important that you have complete knowledge about trading because if you will confuse so may be you will lose your money, so that's why you should get complete information about trading then start it with bitcoin because bitcoin is the best opportunity for earning.

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

Pretty easy yet more harmful to the newbie specially those who are ignorant from the volatility of bitcoin. Trading is more profitable and easy if you have knowledge about it plus you have enough capital to sustain your investment. I like investing in bitcoin but I want to do it when bull run will start. Buy in bear season and buy lambo in bull run.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

Easier said than done. It takes more than chosing a coin or token to put your money and wait for it to grow. Its noy like that. You need to check price history and development. Check also the people behind the project if there are really a group of people behind it. Next is if the project is really feasible or if its a good project.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:13:28 AM

Easier said than done. It takes more than chosing a coin or token to put your money and wait for it to grow. Its noy like that. You need to check price history and development. Check also the people behind the project if there are really a group of people behind it. Next is if the project is really feasible or if its a good project.

Definitely agree with easier than done. If you are already there trading and then you are watching the price move up or down, your emotions will be in play and if you are a newbie in trading and you don't have a trading plan then you will just be rekt then. You need experience to trade with confidence and you can only do it if you know when you should buy or sell or in short, has a trading plan.

Pretty easy yet more harmful to the newbie specially those who are ignorant from the volatility of bitcoin. Trading is more profitable and easy if you have knowledge about it plus you have enough capital to sustain your investment. I like investing in bitcoin but I want to do it when bull run will start. Buy in bear season and buy lambo in bull run.

Knowledge is the key to be profitable along with the control of emotions. Maybe you can average down as well so that you can protect yourself from getting massive loss when the price doesn't go your way. Some would say that it's already the start of a bull run and you would be investing and I heard it a few days ago but now, people are frustrated again seeing the price.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████