Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy  (Read 1902 times)
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

Yes of course, trading bitcoin is pretty easy because they are trusted company in this kind of business and industry less worries about negative idea in our mind because they are also profitable.
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris
[/quoteYou can see that the current price of bitcoin is on the sidelines and the price of altcoin is showing signs of recovery, so I think that at this point you should trade altcoin. Although altcoin trading is more difficult than bitcoin trading, but profits are much higher and you should only invest short term at this time to prevent bitcoin prices continue to fall.
alibaba93

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

Good luck!

Chris
You can see that bitcoin prices are continually going up in the ua days and so you can buy bitcoin and altcoin altcoin altogether and at this point you may find that many altcoins are constantly fluctuating. and the prices are constantly recovering strongly, so I believe the market will continue to increase sharply in the future.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:10:29 PM

Bitcoin trading is the easiest because we only buy at low prices and sell at high prices. it's the best strategy and can be done at any time by traders. so I think this is something that can be done optimally.
rozannec3gx

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

Im a swing trader as well, and i follow signals from telegram only on Bitcoin. Altcoins are hard to trade because the low volume makes it hard to predict.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

I agree with you that's why I have decided to trade btc, it is easy and everyone can do it not having the higher education and diploma. However, it is not very reliable income and you need to take this into account
Now it is a golden opportunity for all of us to get the Bitcoin on such cheap rate that is not making difficulties for us so what are we waiting for? We should not compromise in such a favorable market to take more benefit by using less money for larger quantity Bitcoins. We are observing value increase and decrease which is making a better opportunity for us and we can benefit ourselves in this up down trend.
Adrin

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

Even a successful trader can’t say or use the word “Pretty easy”. It is impossible to do about bitcoin which is pretty easy. It is easy only when you can make a profit. Otherwise, it’s so hard to make a profit from trading. Can you make me sure about your daily profit? Daily profit totally impossible. If it’s impossible then how can we use “pretty easy”?
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:03:07 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
NO, Bitcoin trading is not that easy what you are saying. Firstly I would like to tell you the difference between Crypto Trader and crypto Holder. The above case which you explained depicts that you are a bitcoin holder and not bitcoin trader. Crypto Trader performs number of transactions daily ,but crypto holder do not transact on daily basis , He buys crypto when its price is less and sell it when its price is high.
Crypto Trading is not at all a easy process ,as you never know what will happen next, as crypto is totally unpredictable.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

Even a successful trader can’t say or use the word “Pretty easy”. It is impossible to do about bitcoin which is pretty easy. It is easy only when you can make a profit. Otherwise, it’s so hard to make a profit from trading. Can you make me sure about your daily profit? Daily profit totally impossible. If it’s impossible then how can we use “pretty easy”?

Trading is not actually easy because you always need to monitor the market in order to earn profit and have patience for the price to grow so keep on holding your coins today when the market prices are dropping.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
I believe bitcoin trading at this time is very easy, bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and recovering very strongly, the market is in the bearish trend in the long term so I think you should only invest in short term and bitcoin to minimize risk. The market is still down so you should sell the bitcoin when it is profitable, the bitcoin price will probably drop because of any time.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

Yes, Trading bitcoin is really very easy and the options are so easy where you can do for fund transformation and the other trading tactics which make the very easy trading scenario and creates the maximum chances of profits.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
I think bitcoin trading is the easiest at the moment, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting very strong, so to be able to trade successfully I believe you need to keep investing and continually adjusting to the way the market fits. Currently I believe you should only invest short and trade on bitcoin to be able to minimize the risk.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

Yes, Trading bitcoin is really very easy and the options are so easy where you can do for fund transformation and the other trading tactics which make the very easy trading scenario and creates the maximum chances of profits.
You find it easy if we have a healthy market but today's trend,  its really hard to and very crucial.
Market trades have only to options either losing or wining, you could find better earning profits if you have plan, good strategy and planning. With these,  definitely you will succeed.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:27:53 AM

I think indeed, bitcoin trading is easier now than other trades, as evidenced by the number of people who are interested in trading on bitcoin, but bitcoin trading is not as easy as we imagine a trader must really know the market situation, especially for the current time the price of bitcoin is always erratic uncertainty makes day traders find it difficult to make a lot of profits. but for long-term traders they only collect more bitcoin at market prices down and hold bitcoin to sell when the price is profitable for them.
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

Bitcoin trading is simple. You only need to know the basics of the transaction and moreover you need to trade at reputable trading floors and it is important to keep your account secure. So you know the basic way
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

Bitcoin trading is simple. You only need to know the basics of the transaction and moreover you need to trade at reputable trading floors and it is important to keep your account secure. So you know the basic way

well, it might look simple, and it looks very easy to do. but believe me, it's not as easy as it seems. maybe you can make a profit at first, but there's always addiction that will make you lose control of it.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:26:57 AM

Trading Bitcoin is not as easy as people may think. Remember, the market is volatile and money is involved so a sound education is needed.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

Yeah, Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy but put too much effort to be successful in this kind of business and industry because it requires a hardship to be able to function well in daily basis.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
is your twitter active? I open the link that you share but i can't find it, I want to know how you can calculate the profit in a short time as you explained. I thought it would be easy to trade using your explanation

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

I dont think it's easy. New traders are likely to lose money as they develop their skills and achieving consistent profitability is never guaranteed, even for the most experienced Bitcoin trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: