Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:11:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025?  (Read 5930 times)
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:25:17 AM

yes its a long time and the probbaility is quite high provided the world dont fall down.  Wink

cryptos are here to stay

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:33:35 AM

2025? it's too long, I do not know will still alive or not in that year, hopefully 2019 there will be a startup that makes blockchain technology that can be used by the community every day.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

Of course 2025 is already too late! A few shops already accepts BTC and other cryptocurrencies (ETH and other altcoins). New technology spread and develop much faster now than they did 15 years ago. I think it maybe about 2020 +/- year... not 2025, no doubt
philadey30

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

Some mini mart  have been receiving bitcoin and ethereum as their payment already but not rampant, I think this system will really improve the marketing system, by reducing the risk involve in holding bulky cash.
That should possible in the next two years probably.
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

Cryptocurrencies are the payment system of the future. I think they will be accepted before 2025 in stores in general, partly because all the big countries have started, or will soon start, to regulate this sector, and then to accept cryptocurrencies .
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

Cryptocurrencies are the payment system of the future. I think they will be accepted before 2025 in stores in general, partly because all the big countries have started, or will soon start, to regulate this sector, and then to accept cryptocurrencies .

Yes, it will definitely happen even before 2025. In highly developed countries, this payment system is gaining more and more popularity. However, I wonder when altoins will be accepted. It would be a great thing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:27:47 PM

Some stores already accept crypto but I don't think ALL shops will accept them by 2025.

It's gonna be a really slow process, considering each country has their own set of regulations and laws, which will affect crypto accordingly.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

That is too early,regulations and banning from these countries surely slowed out community expansion but it doesnt mean that we cant,it is very possible but as far as i can see we need decades to be able to achieve this,massive adoption will start when most of the countries agreed that cryptocurrencies is the future of the payment system.
We all know this fact that with every passing day, the number of people who knows about bitcoin increases and that this is the only thing which we need to do at this very moment. If people keeps on investing in the crypto world like the way they are doing right now in the future too, there are likely chances that the government will take some positive steps to help those who have digital currencies with themselves.
Trimzi

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

Sounds realistic. Maybe we could see it earlier. Ethereum rise last year brought many people in crypto.
And Bitcoin is much more recognized lately. Bright future is ahead and I can't wait to see it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

Many shops have already started accepting bitcoin and their number is growing rapidly with each passing days. In future, they would also accept other well-established cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin, and Neo.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

I think Speculation is the better section for this topic cause nobody can sure about this case while there is no country legalize cryptocurrency as their local currency and it's almost impossible to use cryptocurrency directly in any place in all over the world atm. At first if we want to be able to use cryptocurrency directly to buy anything we need in real life, I think at first, countries are banning cryptocurrency must remove their ban and cryptocurrency need to be leglalized in at least 1 country then other country will follow this step and it's the way cryptocurrency will be legalized worldwide but 2025 is too early for this Smiley)

cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

For the things we have know the regulations and restriction? it would be too hard for our market to achieve that in 2025 its too early to predict but as far as i can see it doesnt going to be that easy,but it thats still possible when all of the countries will agree to use cryptocurrencies,because if most of the countries will ban or restrict cryptocurrencies we wont have any chance to be adopted worldwide.

junglebear

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

I was depressed, so now in 2018 - and huge air drops were in the past years.I was in a good mood when I found out that now it is possible to receive 20,000 Marinecoins daily, simply by posting a message (until the total fund of several billion has run dry).The coins have wide plans.The developer tries to make this fair distribution as transparent and honest as possible. Therefore, he hopes that the coin will find a broad community.The coin has its own story. It was developed in 2013, was released in 2014. About a year later the project went into oblivion, as the coin was traded on bankrupt exchanges, and the miners, because of the disadvantage, ceased to support it.In this regard, the project is being revived with more advanced technologies, and already more without miners - dev-less.Although now the developer does not say much about the project, being afraid of theft of ideas, but it is already clear about some future technologies, namely: proof of promotion, self sustaining, machine to machine, artificial intelligence. Of course, all this - and perhaps much else in the future - will give the coin a special value in the world of crypto-currency.If you are interested in a coin, and you are confident in its technologies and the right to your future - you can at this time buy additional points on their home exchange, buying about 1 satosh about 2 coins.Have time to participate in the distribution of the coin, which a few years ago was the only crypto currency that surpassed the capitalization of bitcoin for several months.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

good news if Cryptocurrency will be received in stores in 2025, this indicates digital currency can be accepted by the public and can be used as a means of payment legitimate. hopefully the survey by Lendingblock becomes a reality.
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

This is too late! 2025?
Some merchants have been exchanging ETH with cash in my country, and many supermarkets as well accept cryptos as their payment but mostly ETH.
I hope it should be rampant soon and all stores will begin to exchange goods with cryptos.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

I think by 2025 a huge number of cryptocurrencies will be accepted in various parts of the world. Cryptocurrency infrastructure is developing very quickly. We need to be prepared for the coming changes.
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

In the future, the ability to thrive if managed by governments, tax collectors, and without a ban is a booming future. I feel that it can happen, there are good applications for mankind more and more development. A breakthrough in blockchain technology.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

It is already accepted at many places and shops in some countries. Their are many online portals where cryptocurrencies are accepted as a payment option but it will take a long time for its acceptance every where as it is a digital currency and it requires internet connectivity every where to use it.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Jizel

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

I think that even earlier than in 2025. As far as I know, in Japan there are already automatic machines that change the Crypto currency for cash. Therefore, I think that in the near future we will be able to pay it in stores. The most important thing is that this is regulated by law.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

I knwo for sure that a lot of shop this year will accept ETH, the price will pump as a rocket when it will announced, NEO as well will be accepted in China for shopping
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: