Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025?  (Read 5930 times)
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:55:33 PM

It's hard not to agree with this, because there are all the prerequisites for this. Although it is difficult to predict for such a period, because the market is not predictable.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

I think it might be happening sooner than that. As we know even now cryptocurrencies (specifically bitcoin) are accepted in KFC Canada and a few other places. The number of services which are accepting bitcoins might just keep increasing and I think most of the people might be accepting btc before 2025.
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:59:53 PM

Hoping this could happen in the future so that we could reduce the use of paper to print money, this might revolutionize the way that financial system works and if this will happen even for a small entity they could run their business fully computerized.

aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

We cant foresee the crypto future but by 2025, more people will venture into crypto as the technology will have been more accepted, more businesses will probably accept them as a form of payment

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

No one can predict the future accurateky but based on the adoption today i would say its to early for the world to fully adopt cryptocurrencies ,2025 isnt enough for the world to fully adopt the technology i would say another decade or two will be enough for most of the people to understand the cryptocurrency and its benefits.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

it is more than possible coz More than half of people think cryptocurrency will be accepted in shops and on buses by 2025, with one in five already banking some digital currency.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

Morelikely no because theres a lot of regulations today and our progress are slowing by these restrictions do not expect too much with cryptocurrencies if most of the countries will ban cryptocurrencies there will be less chance for the cryptocurrencies to survive in the near future especially when most of the banks are going to regulate these currencies.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:19:01 PM

It would be hard for the cryptocurrencies if these regulations would be more implemented to most of the countries but lets hope that these countries wont be so strict regarding the use of cryptocurrencies and its limits.I dont want to lose our technology because of these regulations we need to be sure that our market will survive this year before worrying about the next2 years.

Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

I've heard about such a project and a terminal that can do it. The buyer pays in a currency convenient for him through a mobile wallet at the seller's terminal. Coins are immediately sold on the exchange and the seller receives the money of his state on his account. With them, and pays tax. Everything is legal.  Smiley
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

Not going to happen when most of the government will implement some regulations in each country in the world.We need some good community of countries so that atleast people around the world would be aware to what this technology can give us.Decentralization indeed is a great thing its like your freedom of speech.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

I've heard about such a project and a terminal that can do it. The buyer pays in a currency convenient for him through a mobile wallet at the seller's terminal. Coins are immediately sold on the exchange and the seller receives the money of his state on his account. With them, and pays tax. Everything is legal.  Smiley
You mean Bitcoin ATM machine? We have quite a few of them in Slovenia and I know Austria also has them.

cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

I dont think it would be that early because the regulations from most of the countries are going to slowed down our progress,the whole community will slowed down the developments and the adoption of most of the people but if most of the countries will allow cryptocurrencies im sure as early as 4years that is achievable.

jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

I really think that stablecoins are the way to go for mass adoption and for people to use crypto for everyday transactions. Should look into Havven for this one. Great project, company, and system that is completely trustless. https://havven.io/
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

Might be but who knows? massive adoption is impossible to happen when these countries will regualate cryptocurrencies,because people will still be uneducated about the community and the technology behnd these which is the blockchain.Doesnt matter when but im sure cryptocurrencies will be fully adopted in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

You mean Bitcoin ATM machine? We have quite a few of them in Slovenia and I know Austria also has them.

ATM is one thing, but payment to a lot of different contractors or stores is going to be a lot harder. I don't believe that this is possible by 2025.
cryptotitan

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:22:51 PM

Slowly but surely in the near future the cryptocurrencies will be accepted by most of the countries,but for now lets worry about these regulations because it is slowing the progress of the cryptocurrencies.Because it might be the reason why cryptocurrencies wont be accepted and adopted by the people in different countries.

maremostro

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

Projects like Kepler that will use their tokens may be accepting payments for their products both in fiat and tokens.
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

I think that it will be adopted much faster, in Japan, for example, very many stores accept cryptocurrency for payment of goods, and globally it will be in 2-3 years.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:28:31 PM

This is interesting information. I think that if cryptocurrencies develop at the same pace, it is quite possible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

Might be? when these regulations be removed theres no doubt most of the people will use cryptocurrencies,and the fiat system will be replaced by cryptpcurrencies,the banking system could replaced by the blockchain technology that is why it is better when these countries will fully adopt the cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: