Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Bounty/ Airdrop, I don't know what to join in?  (Read 1093 times)
ThachSanhTp (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:52:55 PM

There are many new Bounty/Airdrop program per day. Almost all ICO has bounty program
I am quite confused what project to join? how to choose the best one? (because we can join only 1 bounty at the same time)
What is your opinion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:29:46 PM

There are many new Bounty/Airdrop program per day. Almost all ICO has bounty program
I am quite confused what project to join? how to choose the best one? (because we can join only 1 bounty at the same time)
What is your opinion?
There are several ways to find good bounty programs. I do a research on the project behind the ICO and its devs. But you will find out yourself in practising as you don't lose anything. So just pickup a bounty, which you think, you can and want follow its rules and which is represented by an experienced/trustable campaign manager.
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

Spend some time reading about project and team behind it. Read the rules and keep an eye on the bounty pool. If you think it's good, join the bounty and deligently follow it till the end of ICO.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:42:32 AM

What is your opinion?

no. You can join several bounties at the same time except from signature campaign because you can only insert one signature on your profile but some sig campaigns dont allow avatar and personal message therfor you can still be able to join an avatar and personal message campaign if there are available for your rank.

you can also join multiple airdrops because they only requires a sign up and some small task such as joining their telegram group in order to recieve updates about their ico. So overall , much better if you can do both airdrop and bounty for a better income.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:16:20 AM

I am currently appreciating the Marinecoin project.
They distribute MTC fairly fairly.
And now they have the campaign Get Free Unlimited Marinecoin - MTC with our new AI Beta testing with a reward of 20k MTC each time completed tasks.
You can find more news and tutorials at the following channels:
WEB: https://marineco.in
FORUM: https://marineco.in/forum
Discord: https://discord.gg/JtPAtD

Good luck!
Nuex

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:18:56 AM

every time you open the thread bounty read first the vision and mission of the project, they move in what areas and predictions according to you whether the project will be successful and also see who the manager who holds the project because it also affects the success...
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:21:04 PM

Bounty is better than airdrop.  But airdrop is also a source of free money, if your having hard time picking best bounty  campaign you can do a little research in every campaign where you want to join.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

Bounty is better than airdrop.  But airdrop is also a source of free money, if your having hard time picking best bounty  campaign you can do a little research in every campaign where you want to join.

most people say  that bounty is better than airdrop but i always disagree about that, because for me i think airdrops is much better than a bounty due to the fact that you can join them several times or multiple times not unlike in bounties that you can only participate one at a time.  so if you total your earnings or if you compare, i guess you can earn much big in an airdrops. that is why i always prefer to join on an airdrops rather than bounties.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

What is your opinion?

For me its better to may a research first about who is the good bounty manager that are managing many successful bounty and after that its your time to join their bounty  because there is high possibility that his bounty campaign will be success.

Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

Let's be frank and honest here, check our bounty manager profile, he is one of the amazing manager around, no kidding, most of my friends is with his bounty because he's just amazing and good on handling his hunters and he's connected to trustful ICOs.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

Let's be frank and honest here, check our bounty manager profile, he is one of the amazing manager around, no kidding, most of my friends is with his bounty because he's just amazing and good on handling his hunters and he's connected to trustful ICOs.

Okay, let us be frank and honest. It is okay to promote a service you support, but not simply by saying "my friends are with him" or "it is just amazing and connected to trustful" projects. But on a side note, I agree that your current manager (yahoo) would only manage reputable projects, just like mine (Lauda).

In fact, that is one almost sure-fire way to identify great projects - by the managers they hire. It is not foolproof though, but at least you know if the project scams, these managers do their best to rectify situations, as has been proven in the past.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
davis_as

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:59:23 PM

Marinecoin is going  to: Create a truly: self sustaining global actually usable and stable crypto currency by avoiding regulatory roadblocks. mtc distribution is a once in a lifetime opportunity.  This is a real community coin that is behing handed out by proof of promotion.  https://marineco.in -Right now they are holding an  absolutely free ICO and giving away the majority ofcoins for everyone,  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity- 20,000 coins for everyone who joins and does a simple task.Check it here: https://marineco.in/icoChances like this don’t come along very often.  A lot of the other top cryptos were once handed out for free.  Who knows what the future value for mtc will hold.  It could eventually make yourself a millionaire just by taking a few minutes of your time.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

What is your opinion?

Yes if you want to join in one format like signature campaign. You can join on one signature campaign in the bounty because as per general thumb rule you will wear the signature of the concern project. So none can get the place on adding multiple signature. Still possible to adjust and wear the signature  in more number.

Please read the white paper to find the potential of the project. So then no scam when the token distribution starts in the concern token.  I always check who is the manager and go with that.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

Before you follow first read the rules one by one in order to get a good bounty, if necessary take the time to learn one by one bounty according to you good quality and according to the expected

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Sanchos

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

Look at conditions of bounty campaing, hard and soft cap of ICO, developers, bounty manager and % for your type of bounty
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

Spend some time reading about project and team behind it. Read the rules and keep an eye on the bounty pool. If you think it's good, join the bounty and deligently follow it till the end of ICO.

Exactly. Before I join any campaign, I'll check if it's legit and if the project is promising and it has really something to offer not only to crypto community but to a regular individual. You need to be informed and not blindly participating the first campaign that catches your eyes. Because in the end, it's your time and effort that will be wasted in case something went wrong with the project that you are following.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

What is your opinion?

You can participate all bounty programs you like, just make sure to make some research first before you start participating, to avoid of wasting so much time. You can review of their whitepaper and identify those members behind the team, to make sure that it's not a scam. And choosing a high reputable bounty manager is also a big factor to determine if the bounty campaign is a good paying campaign.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

What is your opinion?

Yes you can join only one signature campaign but all other bounties you can join as much as you can . You can join twitter campaign for 10 bounties if you want as long as you are not multi accounting there is no problem . You can join all the airdrop you want as long as you are not multi accounting . The bottom line there is nothing wrong in joining all the bounties and airdrop available as long as you follow there rules .
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

You must have your own  criteria when joining in bounty campaigns, first look there website if its good or not ,check thier social media accounts, read the whitepaper and if all these pass on your criteria then that is worth joining.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

you can read a review on this forum about every bounty or air drop, except this there are many sites where there are bounty reviews, so you can choose the project suitable for you and participate in it

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: