Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Bounty/ Airdrop, I don't know what to join in?  (Read 1093 times)
cimanu

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:18:00 PM
Merited by sportclub2010 (1)

Marinecoin I can analyze the advantages of Marinecoin for you:State-of-the-art technology. High-speed blockchain network, lightweight wallet for low-cost IoT devices.Advanced exchanges. From the first day you take your coin, our own exchange will provide you with liquidity.Community-oriented. Since we send money to real-name authenticated seed users, we have real communities and openers.Fair money distribution. Our currency is sent to every seed member on average. To provide an exciting community environment, our approach is very much like early Bitcoin.In summary, I personally are very optimistic about the seacoin, and now the number of people who apply for airdrops in the community has soared. So come and join us! http://Https://marineco.in/ Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot - Friends of the circle of friends who contact the cryptocurrency, I would like to recommend you a great and potential coin: Marinecoin. This is a coin worth your time to get, 450,000 turned out to be free. This application process will probably consume you for an hour or so. If you feel in trouble, you can go directly to our official exchange to buy it. The address of the exchange is as follows: https://f1cx.com This exchange is very useful, you can Inside is anonymous transaction and access is free.Come on, don’t miss this precious opportunityMore information: https://marineco.in/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vasyan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

just find out all the information about the project before starting to work, read reviews, read reviews, find out who the organizer is, make sure that these people are not scammers
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

you need to read reviews about the project and communicate with people who participate in it, you need to read reviews and watch reviews on YouTube in order to understand what project you can participate in. there are sites on which all the bounties collected are now collected

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

on the Internet a lot of information on this topic, go to Google and find there everything that interests you, there are sites with reviews and reviews, there everything is written you just need to sit down and spend half an hour of your time

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
fionachen

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

I advise you to join in marioecoin ico and buy MTC at f1cx.com. I strongly recommend that you participate because the following reasons will interest you in marinecoin ,,,, eg:- Marinecoin zero fees. Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence ......- The best thing that investors like us when we hear about it is absolutely zero fees !!!!!- Marinecoin has dev-less. - Currently marinecoin has a large community. Join the community of marinecoin and help the marinecoin community grow stronger.You can buy MTC with Doge, LTC or Btc on https://f1cx.com- Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligence ...- Marinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.- Marinecoin has become the coinmarketcap. You can look them up on google or ask those who have entered the crypto market from 2013 to 2014Marinecoin is increasingly interested in the world community and spread throughout. Introduce your friends, on the social networking site that you use most as facebook. twitter, instagram, discord, ...- Marinecoin is environmentally friendly with iodine. Marinecoin is a machine to machine.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

You read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2914187.0 before you write this thread any someone who write how to choose a good bounty. For between Airdrop and bounty is good bounty rather than airdrop. Because bounty will worth it, many user in this forum will see the project with a their signature. The function of that is for marketing and for enticing some investor to join with their project. This is will make the token have a value, and you can change to money.
surendernathtandan

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

I have just joined and see many bounties with simple tasks like retweet and telegram joining. I just try to imagine whether the concept offered by the token will succeed in real world scenario or not, That's it.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:11:23 PM

There are many new Bounty/Airdrop program per day. Almost all ICO has bounty program
I am quite confused what project to join? how to choose the best one? (because we can join only 1 bounty at the same time)
What is your opinion?
You can't join in all the bounties so select the best project with good potential usage in the future then Chance of getting successful is more in that project.But you can participate in more than one campaigns other than signature campaign so you can try all the good projects some of them will get good rewards for you.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:19:50 PM

There are many new Bounty/Airdrop program per day. Almost all ICO has bounty program
I am quite confused what project to join? how to choose the best one? (because we can join only 1 bounty at the same time)
What is your opinion?
in bounty campaigns you can join many FB and Twitter campaigns in any ICO.
and you can join many Airdrop as long you are qualified .
but in Sigcamp you can only join in 1 ICO.
so Try your best to search for a Great ICO so you can earn after the end of their proj.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
samsungvina19

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

Take your time to read their web, roadmap, newspaper and dev team. You can follow their ANN to keep updates, some project didnt update their thread doesn't mean they drop the project. Also, join both airdrop and bounty should make different, since airdrop is like low pay.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:02:10 PM

Take your time to read their web, roadmap, newspaper and dev team. You can follow their ANN to keep updates, some project didnt update their thread doesn't mean they drop the project. Also, join both airdrop and bounty should make different, since airdrop is like low pay.

Good suggestion mate, but these steps are applicable for the investors who is looking to invest on ICO pre sale and active sale. If you want to find the good bounty and airdrop first you must check their announcement thread in the forum to find all the details about the new ICO.

Then if there is bounty campaign for that project, first please check who is the manager for the bounty campaign. If the project is gonna manage by the good campaign manager you will get the tokens surely and then they are well analyzing the right project before they join with that team.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:06:12 PM

yes i have also same problem i just joined a german token bounty and got  now Token Balance: 1,750 THUG  lets wait how much this will be Cheesy
Its hard to find the best on so many new ICOs ....But iam also searching some good ICO porject wher i dont need much effort to get bounty.

regards
Mateox

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

You need to research and find some tools to help you with finding a good one. For example, you can find a notable member on twitter or somewhere else and follow his twits or comments about new projects that he or she found valuable. It is almost impossible to read about all Bounties and Airdrops today.
mald1to

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

What is your opinion?

Join is as many airdrop or bounty as possible to earn more. Just make sure to handle it all because you might just be wasting effort. Make a spreadsheet for all campaigns you are in then manage your time.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
quyendiem90

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

It doesnt hurt to hold onto any altcoin especially if its an airdrop.Marinecoin is a good one to consider. Community backed crypto currency. Marinecoin has a low energy profile. It has the potential to revolutionize things. Visit them before the airdrop ends 20000 for proof of promotion. A time tested block chain with fas trnasaction. Artificial intelligence support, with easy to impliment IoT. As a ressiult it will be dev-less. marineco.in/ico  marineco.in to register. Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or t.me/MarinecoinMTC
thank you
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

What is your opinion?

Join is as many airdrop or bounty as possible to earn more. Just make sure to handle it all because you might just be wasting effort. Make a spreadsheet for all campaigns you are in then manage your time.

Join as many as you can but make sure they are all a good one because you might end up being scammed if you just be an impulsive hunter. And of course, you can just join many bounty but in just social media campaigns like facebook, twitter and instagram but not in signature campaign because joining multiple accounts is prohibited.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

What is your opinion?
Either look how promising the project looks to you and you personally think it can grow in the future. Then look on the amount which was raised so far. Some ICOs are already 3-4 weeks in their ICO phase but have raised less than 1 million USD. That's mostly an indicator for me not to be part of it. Some bounty programs, like the currently ongoing one from CyberMiles, the token is already on the market. For that I can be sure, that the bounty I earn will have some worth.
khoatg11

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

What is your opinion?
You can just join many bounty campaign like : facebook,reddit, twitter and instagram but  in signature campaign you can join on one signature campaign in the bounty because as per general rule you will wear the signature of the concern projec,and if you   joining multiple accounts will be prohibited.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:04:05 PM

What is your opinion?

Join as many as you can but make sure they are all a good one because you might end up being scammed if you just be an impulsive hunter. And of course, you can just join many bounty but in just social media campaigns like facebook, twitter and instagram but not in signature campaign because joining multiple accounts is prohibited.
Being impulsive and do somehow follow your intuition should be one of the characteristics of a bounty hunter there are lots of ways on earning free coins with bounties and airdrops but on upcoming regulation and bans specially on twitter and facebook then these bounty programs would really be limited and might really stick all participants on signature campaigns.There are lots to join on but always select the best ones.

astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:35:52 PM

What is your opinion?
Choosing from famous and respectable bounty manager should be an option, they know how to choose good companies and potential coin that could easily increase its price from a short period of time although they are still at risk on accepting work from scam project or ICOs so we should still evaluate the overall platform and team's reputation.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: