Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Bounty/ Airdrop, I don't know what to join in?  (Read 1093 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:59:07 AM

Mostly look for community-based airdrops because there are many people who are doing airdrops on daily basis and they have plenty of knowledge about the Airdrops. In this way, you have a chance to get your coins.
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

Is not that great for bounty hunters? with so much more of your income than to move in the forum. You can choose among them which is moderated by experienced managers. This is likely to achieve success on their project.

Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

Is not that great for bounty hunters? with so much more of your income than to move in the forum. You can choose among them which is moderated by experienced managers. This is likely to achieve success on their project.
The manager is only 20-30% of the company's success. The rest is up to you. It is very important to choose the right company, and then read its rules. Sometimes it happens that the reward is not paid due to some trifle.
chinger

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:48:00 PM

I dont have much experience in this field, but project road map and team members is decisive for decision what team to backup in bounties and airdrops.
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:04:08 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 03:50:53 AM by lucario21

There are many new Bounty/Airdrop program per day. Almost all ICO has bounty program
I am quite confused what project to join? how to choose the best one? (because we can join only 1 bounty at the same time)
What is your opinion?

I'd like to clarify something, Airdrop is simply a free token give aways for an ICO's project while in Bounty program those company will hire you for advertising purposes like in social media or signature and most of them are legitimate unlike on airdrop. Participating in multiple social media, translation campaign is allowed except for signature campaign.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
HoangDooo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

Personaly, i like bounty than airdrop. I had time participate in many airdrop campaign, and almost don't get any token  Smiley Smiley. Sometime i get some coin, but all of this is bullshit. So that, I advice to join in bounty. But you need carefully read information.
Vananhkutelacloi52

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:59:49 PM

Yah airdrop so many, but almost present is too small. You will waste many time in it. I advise you join bounty campaign. At first try something you like.  Grin Grin Grin
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:45:30 PM

There are many new Bounty/Airdrop program per day. Almost all ICO has bounty program
I am quite confused what project to join? how to choose the best one? (because we can join only 1 bounty at the same time)
What is your opinion?
Choosing from famous and respectable bounty manager should be an option, they know how to choose good companies and potential coin that could easily increase its price from a short period of time although they are still at risk on accepting work from scam project or ICOs so we should still evaluate the overall platform and team's reputation.
Always choose out famous managers will be a good basis because most of them do handled out successful projects but not all the times because there are projects do still fail out because investors would always vary on how good the project it which we know not all projects will do have such characteristics.
Mostly look for community-based airdrops because there are many people who are doing airdrops on daily basis and they have plenty of knowledge about the Airdrops. In this way, you have a chance to get your coins.
Would do the same thing,if you are really serious on airdrop/bounty hunting,seeking out majority information would give you some lead but be careful since there would be always fuds and shills around.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:51:10 PM

What is your opinion?
You cant figure what is are best airdrop to join in. Just join in every airdrop that you see and hold thier tokens until there is exchange for you to sell them.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:56:30 AM

What is your opinion?
No need to pick because there's no assurance here in crypto if this will continue to grow or become gone in future so better to do hardwork everyday like join all ways to earn here then take some risk too to earn more actually it's so hard to manage bitcoin jobs and real life jobs but we need to secure our future so never stop to work and think that we do it for future,I think also some knowledge here can apply to real life because crypto is like business so we can use the experience here in crypto to real world business
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:09:10 AM

What is your opinion?

I'd like to clarify something, Airdrop is simply a free token give aways for an ICO's project while in Bounty program those company will hire you for advertising purposes like in social media or signature and most of them are legitimate unlike on airdrop. Participating in multiple social media, translation campaign is allowed except for signature campaign.

Most of them are not legitimate and we have to research before participating because there are many companies scamming the people after raising the money. So it always good to research before applying for the bounty campaign because without any expectation people should work for more than 2 months.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

What is your opinion?
You cant figure what is are best airdrop to join in. Just join in every airdrop that you see and hold thier tokens until there is exchange for you to sell them.

Because mostly of the airdrops are shitcoin so initially you guys are wasting your time joining those airdrops. However, if you really want to join then go and collect them and whoever know they'll be a promising after some years of sleeping on your wallet. Better put your time to some worthy and profitable things.
Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

if you really want more money just join bounty campaign because joining bounty campaign is making more money.  I saw the spreadsheet that someone earn hundred thousand in one month by joining bounty that why I say that things.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

What is your opinion?

now there are bounties bountyhive.io portal if you are confused to choose bounties just come to bountyhive.io portal, there are many projects, and the payment is certain.

we can only join 1 bounties I think it's not quite right, we can join SOSMED, ARtikel, and we can join in various projects.

if the sign camp is only 1 project that we may follow.

Good Luck
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

I once made a topic of discussion about tips to avoid a scam project or not, finally made the topic of discussion and I got the answer from some of my seniors, and i hope userfull
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3208363.msg34008848#msg34008848
Quote from: Crimzon on April 01, 2018, 06:45:23 PM
My strategy is to look at:

1. The idea
2. Team and advisors
3. White Paper
4. ICObench rating
5. Social pages and site
6. Token Metrics and Prototype

But after all there is no 100% guarantee that it will be not a scam. But it is all you can do from your side so you need some luck also.

You missed the development team and LinkedIn profile to share here. You may consider including with in the team and advisors list but if the newbie has been came here to invest on ICO means he will not be know about it mate.

Why I have asked you to check the LinkedIn profile, because they will be creating fake profile of the CEO and other people in the friendlist. If the legit person you will be able to find with the age about LinkedIn profile itself so there would not be any issue for investing ICO then.
Complete newbies wont really bother out or will definitely missed out on having those check-ups on where they don't really bother themselves on checking out on the team behind it.This is what most people do missed that's why they are being easily scammed because they haven't checked out teams profile first before investing.This is one of the most important factors to be considered first because you can picture out and differentiate projects which are shady and which are transparent.

Good luck
shetat

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

Multiple airdrops is allowed so join as many as you can, as for the Bounty you can only join one but under the same program you can join 2-3 bounty category to ensure your income or award is big at the end of the campaign, choosing your bounty manager also is one key to ensure you have something in the end.
Vananhkutelacloi52

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:33:24 PM

There are several ways to find good bounty programs, like check whitepaper, dev team, roadmap,... But just pick up some bounty you like, and follow the rule. You'll get some experience.
Alexertor

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:09:38 PM

Research is a must. Reading whitepaper, roadmap, see who is behind the project. But this is not an easy task as you say, because there are so many of them. One of the methods is to find a group or a person who will put on their profiles links to good projects. This way you could filter out the good ones. Of course, that group or person must do a good job in first place.
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

Airdrops groups has their own policy when it comes to joining, some state that joining under their group you are not allowed to apply for another but some airdrop and most of them are not paying attention to how many group you've been registering, so read carefully the airdrops rules for you not be banned from any project's airdrop.

And yes joining campaign is one at a time but it does apply for signature, facebokm and Twitter, translating one or two projects are allowed as long as they know about it.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

What is your opinion?

to  me the only things you have to do is that you have to go through there whitepaper to how they are structure and there mission and the future of the project, secondly what they are into.
this will give you a little knowledge about the ico you will be able to join.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: