Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Bounty/ Airdrop, I don't know what to join in?  (Read 1093 times)
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:26:57 AM

Airdrops are like wave rush, many people will start joining with few very quick steps they will some coins for it. But bounty is time taking job we have to choose the right one to get more coins. We have to join in multiple campaign coins in order to get more coins.
fuck4ass

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:51:19 AM

There are many people who make threads like this, it is really boring. If you want without speculating just follow all the bounty that exist without having to sort and choose. Which bounty campaign is very good now?
That is the same thread in the marketplace section as well. You should find out first.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:33:29 AM

No one will say about it, because there are many failed project even after collecting huge funds. It depends on the company whether they have the ability to develop what they mentioned on the project, choosing the best bounty is not an easy job you will find one when you get the experience.
signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

Right now they are holding an  absolutely free ICO and giving away the majority ofcoins for everyone,  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity all coins for everyone who joins and does a simple task.Check it here: https://globalreit.io/ like this don’t come along very often.  A lot of the other top cryptos were once handed out for free.  Who knows what the future value for mtc will hold.  It could eventually make yourself a millionaire just by taking a few minutes of your time.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

so if you total your earnings or if you compare, i guess you can earn much big in an airdrops. that is why i always prefer to join on an airdrops rather than bounties.  Grin Grin

onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:08:46 PM

it's better to join both of them, because airdrop is also profitable but let's just say it as a bonus. and we focus on bounty. because bounty pay is very large in the airdrop appeal.
designcoinz

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

Personaly, i like bounty than airdrop. I had time participate in many airdrop campaign, and almost don't get any token  Smiley Smiley. Sometime i get some coin, but all of this is bullshit. So that, I advice to join in bounty. But you need carefully read information.
signofnero

Merit: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

you need to read reviews and watch reviews on YouTube in order to understand what project you can participate in. there are sites on which all the bounties collected are now collected.

on the Internet a lot of information on this topic, Google is the best alternative  Grin Grin
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

I think with lots of bounty and airdrop we can inspire ourselves whether we aim to earn money, whether we will be lazy, too many choices we can be confused, but all can be done as best.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
forevergala

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:00:54 PM

It's not an easy thing to find out a good project. Before joining any airdrop or bounty campaign, make sure firstly that the ICO project linked to this campaign is useful, and having good potential. You shoul make a good reserch.
haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

You should join bounty because bounty is always better than airdrop.
Minhluan92

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:22:02 AM

You can join several bounties at the same time except from signature campaign because you can only insert one signature on your profile but some sig campaigns dont allow avatar and personal message therfor you can still be able to join an avatar and personal message campaign.
Before I join any campaign, I'll check if it's legit and if the project is promising and it has really something to offer not only to crypto community but to a regular individual. You need to be informed and not blindly participating the first campaign that catches your eyes. I'll check if ICO, team ICO,
Participation Spreadsheet ICO...
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:11:46 AM

You should join bounty because bounty is always better than airdrop.

lol . the op is only asking on what is  a good project to join and not choosing betweet an airdrop or on a bounty . we also know that bounty is always better than an airdrop because  a bounty can be more legit due to the reason that it is been manage by a campaign manager ( some campaign manager will only accept legit projects because their reputaion is always at risk ) but majority of the bounty do also managed by an unkown campaign manager with low ranks , so that is what causes us a confusion .

@op i suggest  , go join  bounty that is been managed by a reputable manager  and look also for the escrow if available because that can save youself from further problems .
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

I have never received an award with airdrop, I was registered on the airdrop site from the TokenSuite team and I have never received anything from There. this is a freebie and it is unlikely you will be lucky there
nursar00

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

you can join the bounty campigns is the trust worthy and also check it if the manager is none negative trust
Manuel Schenkhuizen

Activity: 147
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

Tell you the easiest way to identify, observe the number of followers of this project, and the number of followers indicates that the project is attractive!
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

View the spreadsheet of those campaigns. If the spreadsheet is updated every week then the campaign looks good. And good managers work every week. I usually do so and always have a few good campaigns
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:37:08 PM

Team review of the project. the community grows strong. and good luck
nghihuynh2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

You can join more campaign with Facebook and Twitter, But with signature campaign, you can join one.Read carefully whitepaper and do research more about team.
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

You will need to consider yourself. You can join if BM is at Legendary rank, it will be good almost time. Some project belong to some good BM like Amazix, yahoo, Wapinter ... it's the good BM here. You should do analytics for each project you wanna join if the BM is with Newbie rank or Jr Member rank. 
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

The choice of projects and bounty campaigns is very wide, but this does not mean that you need to participate in all, choose the most promising, get acquainted with white paper, the team, study the project. Good luck!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: