Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄💠►ANN◄►ICO►🔵🔵SPOTCOIN🔵🔵【Bounty】💠✅51% Dividend🔥NEO🔥  (Read 33418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dumiya

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

The head office is Armenian or Georgian? Never seen a projects from that countries, it's interesting Smiley

Headquarters of Spotcoin located at Tbilisi, Georgia. There are branch offices in Turkey, Armenia and Netherlands.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tropyc

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

Hello there,

We added Spotcoin to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/spotcoin

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
promotionuser

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:56:22 PM

What link do I use to input my telegram username and neo address where rpx is held?
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

Once I have registered for the QLC airdrop can i sell them for SWTH and then participate in that airdrop too? Thanks for answer.

Once you see it say your tokens are reserved you can do as you like with your tokens . I hope all will be good.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

Do I understand correctly that there is a limitations on the amont of purchase of tokens by one person? I read that the maximum individual contribution is USD $ 25,000. Tell me please, what is the reason for such restrictions?
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

What link do I use to input my telegram username and neo address where rpx is held?

If you still are legible for the current airdrop, gou just have to hover to the official spptcoin website and register within the timeframe given for every token. Make sure the pop up is available as it is first come firat serve basis. Good luck!
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

I am really glad that Spotcoin team cooperates with other NEO-based ICOs and organizes airdrops. I believe that will substantially help them extend their investor and client bases.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

I am in Georgia now, and I like this Georgian project.

Good work, really very interesting project.
What is the minimal amount for investing btw?

It will be 50 SPOT in the ICO https://www.spotcoin.com/token

Definitely one of the safest ICOs to invest in currently, standing on multiple pillars(OTC,mining, Fiat exchange) will give a stable base to the project.
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:25:10 AM

About notification about airdrop: Will I get notifications immediately as I enter my wallet details ? Thanks for any answer.
cryptohype

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:27:54 AM

About notification about airdrop: Will I get notifications immediately as I enter my wallet details ? Thanks for any answer.

Yes, but only after 18:00 GMT +4 today.

how to participate?

1. Register on our website: www.spotcoin.com
   2. Log in during the respective airdrop registration date to see the pop-up window.
   3. Fill the pop-up with your Telegram user name (without @ symbol), your non-exchange wallet address and wait until the system notifies that you have successfully reserved spot tokens!
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:19:22 AM

Good job fielding the airdrop for swth holders. Technical problems while 'on air' are always very challenging and stressful. You guys here did an admirable job keeping your cool while responding to questions and providing updates. There were a lot of entitled brats on this channel frothing unnecessary vitriol, yet you kept your professionalism up and saw it all through. Bravo!
promotionuser

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

Hello, good afternoon, a consultation. Should I register to say the airdrop for being SWTH Hold? or is it automatic?
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

I am in Georgia now, and I like this Georgian project.

Good work, really very interesting project.
What is the minimal amount for investing btw?

It will be 50 SPOT in the ICO https://www.spotcoin.com/token

Definitely one of the safest ICOs to invest in currently, standing on multiple pillars(OTC,mining, Fiat exchange) will give a stable base to the project.

Yup, in general one of the biggest problems with icos today is that most have little if any  real world footprint. They all want to raise millions without any working product and this in any normal circumstance is a red flag.
And this is exactly where Spotcoin shines and why it breaks through the clutter of the 100s of icos. They already have a working otc market aswell as a mining farm. Projects like this with something tangible to show are rare, and it is therefore one of the safest icos right now. The strong concept and team behind makes it all the more better

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

Good job fielding the airdrop for swth holders. Technical problems while 'on air' are always very challenging and stressful. You guys here did an admirable job keeping your cool while responding to questions and providing updates. There were a lot of entitled brats on this channel frothing unnecessary vitriol, yet you kept your professionalism up and saw it all through. Bravo!

There will always be some issues or technicalities that prop up from time to time,sometimes maybe technical and unexpected, sometimes becasue of user error or miscommunications. And while stressful the ability of a team to deal with these in real time is very important and gives you a good indication of their ability to deal  with problems and how likely they will succeed when they actually launch their products/services and have to deal with stuff like this on a day to day basis.

Spotcoin's handling of things here has been absolutely flawless, quick to respond to queston and user issues and  an overall extremely smooth airdrop process. Really great indicators for the future

yes, I think you are right ..... spotcoin platform is a complete solution .... black sea blockchain institute is what I like the most... it's like "hey Mr president this is a place you can learn about blockchain" before he freaking out.

Spotcoin have dealt with their community really professionally so far as far as giving early notice of delaying the ICO due to smart contract issues instead of waiting till last minute. They dealt extremely well with the website bugs in the initial airdrop and fixed things extremely quickly. They have also been completely open and transparent about extending the bounty campaign.

I really get a good vibe from the project and am looking forward to the future.
cryptohype

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

*Go to Spotcoin.com and register or login to your account.

*On the dates below, fill out the pop-up with your Telegram name and the NEO address where you hold your Effect.ai (EFX) tokens.

*Your SPOT will be delivered to the same NEO address once we’ve completed our post-ICO third party audit and The third-party audit will begin right after the ICO.

* 2 Randomly EFX token holders joining in the SPOT airdrop also stand a chance to win a Ledger Nano S!

*6pm (GMT+4:00) registration period.

*Total Airdrop 100000 SPOT

The pop-up will appear during the respective registration dates.

June4_June10 pop up will open for EFX

Attention ;First come first serve...

*All non-exchange wallets can receive SPOT; however, some wallets may not display the token. We recommend the O3 and NEON wallets.

*Residents and citizens of the United States are prohibited from taking part in the SPOT Airdrop and the SPOT public sale.
https://medium.com/spotcoin/share-the-love-share-the-free-spot-777ef1056e61
niharpradhan

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

I'm really happy to see another great project on NEO!
Your team looks very solid and seems like you've thought farther than most other projects by already offering that much information and you're prepared for a more global community than I'm used to, this is very good!

I actually did not read all other replies here, so if this has been asked before I'm sorry:
Will Spotpay be supported to work with credit cards? So I can use a credit card and pay somewhere in the US with it in USD while spending my ETH or NEO? Like a much more versatile Litepay version?

If you are going to offer this service then you'll have to prepare for a lot of eager users
promotionuser

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

Are people being kicked out of here? My sister tried to log in and it said "chat not available"....
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

Through our formal partnership agreement with Georgian Mining Company, Spotcoin has designed and initiated an environmentally friendly $3.25M facility utilizing hydroelectric power scalable up to 25MW. Our new facility will house 2,250 GPU miners with the capacity to host up to 9,000 additional units on behalf of clients.
kartuz

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

I think this is the best and most successful Georgian ICO. Do you have any members from Ukraine?
dumiya

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

Are people being kicked out of here? My sister tried to log in and it said "chat not available"....

No. I am there for almost 2 months with no issue. I guess that your sister didn't spam in the group. Make sure that you are in the official Spotcoin telegram group. There may be fake groups who wants to steal your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: