Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 11:31:22 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on Bitcoin now or wait?  (Read 1683 times)
Shingaling

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

Invest on bitcoin now and wait  for the price to go up.The price now is low and this is the good time to buy and keep it until it will go up the price so that you will earn profit from it.
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

Current price might be a bit high even though it's far from its ATH, but if you will hold your purchased bitcoin i think prices right now is fine, it will surely give you a profit by holding it for more than 6 months Smiley

kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

I missed the last dip and am wondering if I should hold out for another oucoming dip or if the current price for Bitcoin are still decent.
The current price is still decent compared to its history of highs. Bitcoin is now on the process of recovery and waiting for another dip or crash is unlikely to happen. And even if it does, the difference may not be that significant. So we should take advantage if this current price to gain more for our money's worth.

Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

You should decide on your own whether or not you should invest right now. We don't won't to be blamed later for the decision that should be yours. You should make up your mind quickly to avoid missing another dip. This correction lasts quite long but there is nothing to complain about. In my opinion Bitcoin price might surge really soon thanks to working implementation of the Lightning Network on the mainnet. I'll try to setup my own LN soon as soon as I have some spare time to play with it.
Finestream

Activity: 3108
Merit: 610

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

I missed the last dip and am wondering if I should hold out for another oucoming dip or if the current price for Bitcoin are still decent.
The current price is still decent compared to its history of highs. Bitcoin is now on the process of recovery and waiting for another dip or crash is unlikely to happen. And even if it does, the difference may not be that significant. So we should take advantage if this current price to gain more for our money's worth.
Agreed.If we miss the great chance of making huge profit from the last month's dip,i think bitcoin price as of today is still a good time to buy bitcoins since they are starting only to recover its price.The market is not in red anymore,its green already but the price is not really too high so it's still a decent time to invest in bitcoin.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

It is always good to invest in bitcoin whenever there is a dip and wait for it to appreciate, to make a reasonable profit. Now that the market seem down, it is time to buy some coins.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

The price has dropped below 8K and is now in reasing again. So it's better to step in now and invest in bitcoin, because the price will only go up in the coming weeks. Waiting for the price to drop could be risky, you might miss out. And if you buy now and hodl, you could make a profit when the price reaches 20K or more.

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

Bitcoin seems to be holding strong at this level, if it can hold here for another week or so it will then begin to rise. There has been no negative news lately, which means bitcoin gradually begins to rise. Bitcoin is already more than 50% lower than its absolute peak, buying anywhere between now and there is good value in the long run, which means you should get in now, or regret it.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:37:32 PM

Don't hesitate to buy bitcoin at the current price, I think the bitcoin price is still cheap. And the future will go back up.Wait one month, then you will see bitcoin above, and altcoin price will also return to normal.

salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

It's been since bitcoin appeared - do you still need someone to tell you to invest or not? It's not like it's a new coin and you're not sure if to invest or not.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2464
Merit: 215

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:10 PM

I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin your not very late to buy bitcoin as investment, do not wait wait the next di of the price, before the price go to in the moon, few days left the first quarter of this year comes end second quarter are for bitcoin going to rise their price in the marketcap, I suggest to you buy today is your chance to get huge profits in the rising of the price.

v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:23 PM

the bitcoin price at the moment is quite low, you can take a chance to buy while the price is still relatively cheap, you can see the bitcoin market status is slightly up, and maybe the future bitcoin will rise higher, if you miss the chance at this time maybe Sunday ahead you will find bitcoin prices are different or even much more expensive than the price on this day,
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

the bitcoin price at the moment is quite low, you can take a chance to buy while the price is still relatively cheap, you can see the bitcoin market status is slightly up, and maybe the future bitcoin will rise higher, if you miss the chance at this time maybe Sunday ahead you will find bitcoin prices are different or even much more expensive than the price on this day,

Many people looking for an investment but they are afraid to loss their money. I suggest to invest their hard earned money in bitcoin because I believed bitcoin is right way to invest if your looking a good profit.  The current changes of price in the market cannot affect bitcoin.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Sachs07

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:57:19 PM

Need help to know where is the primary key found in Blockchain wallet
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

The current price is still good for the opportunity to buy, when we see too long bitcoin prices fall, maybe I think in the near future bitcoin prices will recover soared up to the month.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

It is really hard to predict when and how the price can change to, for all we could now the price could start tomorrow going up real fast and you find yourself missing investment, or the price could go down real fast and you would be able to buy more, for all we know the price will eventually start going up to some real high levels but when  exactly is the unkown, my point is stop wondering about what if and do it, invest now and you will defiantly see profit in the near future.
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:13:48 PM

In my opinion, there is no hesitation in investing in Bitcoin right now. The market has been stable, many attractive projects, attractive and open policies, easy to find experience on the forum ...
But be careful in every decision!
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

The current price is still good for the opportunity to buy, when we see too long bitcoin prices fall, maybe I think in the near future bitcoin prices will recover soared up to the month.
In my opinion, it is still a good opportunity to invest in Bitcoin. The price is low, the opportunity to earn more. Investing for profit is the ultimate goal of investors.
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

There's no use in waiting for the next dip, better invest now if you can because each time is an opportunity lost if you will not take chances to invest and hold bitcoin. Sooner the value will rise again, so don't wait for the time that you will regret not investing and believing in bitcoin. Few months from now I think bitcoin will start to pump again.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

Nobody can tell you exactly when to buy. In comparison to the last few months the price is relatively low , you can buy some now and just keep adding to that stack every month. This way you can average the price you bought for.
Only you could answer that question because you are the one who have are going to used your own funds and buying or either selling bitcoin is a personal choice to us. We should not depend our decision on the opinion of others despite of the risk it would take, we should need to always ready ourselves on the outcomes of our own decision when it comes to starting an investment to bitcoin or even trading.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: