Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on Bitcoin now or wait?  (Read 1666 times)
embung mereng

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

do not wait anymore to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are so low and now is the right time to make a profit by investing in bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:31:31 PM

Nobody can tell you exactly when to buy. In comparison to the last few months the price is relatively low , you can buy some now and just keep adding to that stack every month. This way you can average the price you bought for.

if you intend to invest long-term, it is very appropriate to include your funds now and always increase the investment when prices fall and sell later in the day when the price doubled ,, and for that ,, I suggest you go in bitcoin da ETH to have it
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

At the moment investing in bitcoin is a good idea, it is reduced in price which makes it a little affordable and many predict its growth by the end of the year

A good time to buy bitcoin is yesterday, and you have to take action now before its too late. If you really want to have a greater profit take this opportunity now and enjoy later. Bitcoin will always bounce back after a fall and even if people throw negative news about it, it will remain on top.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:10:28 AM

It depends to the people if they want to buy now or wait the price to decrease more. The advantage of waiting the price to decrease you can buy more cheap price for sure. But once the price increase possible you can buy bitcoin high price. But what if the price decrease and you buy high price. Be careful of what decision you made becaude they have advantage and disadvantage .
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:56:12 AM

I missed the last dip and am wondering if I should hold out for another oucoming dip or if the current price for Bitcoin are still decent.

Just hodl whatever you have in your wallet whether it is small or big amount of bitcoin. You're just unlucky to miss the dip but you are also doing good since you are hodling your crypto. Just visit the market often or everyday so you can personally track bitcoin's price and never miss the dip again.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:24:00 AM

I missed the last dip and am wondering if I should hold out for another oucoming dip or if the current price for Bitcoin are still decent.
This is now your chance we are now in another dip and this can take place until the end of the week and by Monday it will be up again. What is your price preferred before getting in again? The price seems to be down again and it's now $8,300 so if it doesn't go up to $8,000 then it can be the bottom for this moment. Be wise in taking decision, ask yourself on how long you are going to hold and you can see it by yourself if the price went down from how much it used to be before.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:22:32 AM

I think personally better bitcoin investment at this time also because bitcoin price is still very cheap not only that if you know now the miners also have difficulty to get bitcoin because of the difficulty of getting bitcoin every block is always in the upgrade.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

preferably bitcoin investment do not wait or hesitate investment when the price is very cheap and currently bitcoin price is enough to buy bitcoin and bitcoin investment right now.
zagu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:48:40 AM

for me just hold your tokens or all holdings for now. because the market is super dump.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

I think now better, because now is the right time to invest bitcoin. with the now very affordable price will make a huge profit in the future

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

for me just hold your tokens or all holdings for now. because the market is super dump.
He is asking if he can buy bitcoin now or he have to wait until the price goes down again. He's not asking if he will hold his tokens or whatever useless token he got. And where did you get that term of super dump? I never heard of this before, what I know is moon and skyrocket.

@OP Price seems to be low now, you can now buy.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

We are still in dip right now so its better to not wait for another dip to get into. AT what price you have sold your coins before, if you have sold it way higher than current price than you should buy back right now.

Price might surge again without another dip.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

I think now better, because now is the right time to invest bitcoin. with the now very affordable price will make a huge profit in the future
Good to buy for now because the market is still down. Yes it is very affordable and still cheap once it has bought we can hold it for long term. Even you miss the last dip, think of the last price its ath a good chance to invest.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

Maybe you should ask yourself this question. Why did you miss the last dip? That is meant to be rhetorical anyway.

I really wonder why a lot of people wait for a dip and they end up missing the dip eventually. If you cannot trade and you see a good offer to buy at a huge dip, buy and stop waiting for more dip as you may never get it and even miss the chance of the present one. The same way people get greedy when the market is having a bull rally, is the same way people get greedy when there is a bear rally, and you are already tending towards that.

The market waits for no one and maybe if you remove a little bit of greed and fuel it with some understanding that what you are holding is for the future, you will always take every single dip personal as an opportunity to buy immediately. Maybe you should ask those who were waiting for further dip early last year before the bull run. It is your decision to make!
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

Bitcoin has almost recovered from the past bearish trend and it has reached from the range of 7,000 dollars to almost 9,000 dollars.Now this sudden price dip to 8,500 dollars is said to occur due to actions taken by FYA of Japan against binance exchange.It might be only a temporary dip and so this is the best chance for investing and if not used,then definitely the train is to be missed.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

yeah, of course I will buy if there is in your position, because I know this oblique news will not last long. I will buy and hold it until the price goes up to a higher level, everyone expects the BULL market in the near future. but, all this depends on you, the decision is in your hands bro !!
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

You should invest now, like what you've said you've missed the last dip. I guess you don't want to missed again. What if the price goes up and you haven't bought yet, you'll force yourself to buy at a higher price or you're going to do the same thing, wait for dip again. You'll just keep on wasting the oppurtunity if ever. Don't hesitate, price right now is considerably cheap compared from all time high.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

yeah, of course I will buy if there is in your position, because I know this oblique news will not last long. I will buy and hold it until the price goes up to a higher level, everyone expects the BULL market in the near future. but, all this depends on you, the decision is in your hands bro !!
definitely Do you have any extra money, then of course it's better to buy Bitcoin now, while the price has not started to rise. We all still believe that Bitcoin can raise its price high enough.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:23:33 AM

Maybe you should ask yourself this question. Why did you miss the last dip? That is meant to be rhetorical anyway.

I really wonder why a lot of people wait for a dip and they end up missing the dip eventually. If you cannot trade and you see a good offer to buy at a huge dip, buy and stop waiting for more dip as you may never get it and even miss the chance of the present one. The same way people get greedy when the market is having a bull rally, is the same way people get greedy when there is a bear rally, and you are already tending towards that.

The market waits for no one and maybe if you remove a little bit of greed and fuel it with some understanding that what you are holding is for the future, you will always take every single dip personal as an opportunity to buy immediately. Maybe you should ask those who were waiting for further dip early last year before the bull run. It is your decision to make!
Well said. Honestly, it is really crazy to see how people think. Market was $19800, people will ask whether to buy. Now market is hovering around $7k to $9k and then some will still keep asking you whether to buy. I feel it is either they have no understanding of what they want to buy and they are looking for quick profit, or they just do not get it.

This is a market and no one knows what can happen the next minute, but someone who understands the value of bitcoin and believe in its future, the value now is extremely low.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:03:07 AM

People is always asking when is the right time to buy or this is good to invest. When we truly understand the market we really dont know when is next time it will rise. If you are a risks taker, you can buy and invest in bitcoin because were certain we will see the bull trends soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: