Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:05:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Crypto end?  (Read 4619 times)
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

I'm thinking. what is happening now is the development and growth of the cryptocurrency market. And I think this is just the beginning. I think that the cryptocurrency is still in its infancy. I believe in cryptocurrency and I think it is our future. And I think that now it is possible and necessary to invest, because in the future the market will grow. I can't say I have my favorite altcoin. Now there are many interesting and potential coins!
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:25:08 AM

Sometime cryptocurrency will end its existence, but it is likely to be due to the emergence of something new, and I don't expect to happen in the next 10 - 15 years. Now it is not too late to invest in cryptocurrencies, as the cryptocurrency market is young and it is actively growing.
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

Crypto will still be around for a long time, because everyone is competing to make a new breakthrough, to solve every problem.
It's never too late to invest, because every day there will always be new ICOs that have the potential to compete in the Crypto market.
Rise / fall in the price of crypto no one knows, which determines is the market and consumer demand.
until now I still trust cryptocurancy, because there are still many developments, and the increasing interest every day, and coin Etherem is still my choice and the choice of many people.
Cryptocurrency is just in early stage and o dont expect it will be end so fast because crypto world bring much advantages for everybody who involve in this world. So now we need to fill this crypto with the right thing.
Cryptocurrencies in the future will only increase in price and this is not the end of cryptocurrencies, it is begining of the great future
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

Not going to happen! Crypto is just getting started. More and more people will enter this market. Cryptocurrency is growing fast. I believe in blockchain technology and many projects. That will be the future for sure because it can solve many problems and is also more efficient with the current systems. Blockchain technology will upgrade the development of finance, database managament, payment etc.
Soccernet344

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

I think that the crypto currency will not just disappear that way, it's a revolution. Crypto currency is much better than money, this is the most convenient way to make transactions around the world.
The technology of blockchain and crypto currency is like the invention of a phone, a computer and the Internet 
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

Of course it is possible. For example, if a more modern and relevant technology will appear. But in the next few years, the cryptocurrency will not go anywhere.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I don’t think so. I suggest to wake up and invest. Stop thinking about crypto being finished. Make hay while sun shines. As long as it’s going well invest in it. I am suggesting a few coins that are going to do well.
1)   NEO
2)   ADA
3)   PRG
4)   EOS
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Everything has an end. Make sure you use your time to good effect. Crypto is here for good time, make sure benefit from it. Select some good projects and invest in them. I have few coins in my portfolio that are worth investing. They are LSK, TAU, ICX and LTC.
kevin135

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

I believe in crypto.
I don´t think it will end near future. Don´t know later but now it will rise even more.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

All possibilities could happen. No one knows what will happen tomorrow. Crypto ends, it is a possibility that can happen, either in the near future or still long. As I know, the larger crypto community in the world, the crypto will be stronger to survive and will continue to grow. Unlike you all who never again want to support crypto then leave crypto then crypto will be easier to destroy an end.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:18:44 PM

Too many people are connected with crypto-currencies and technologies. Many funds have tasted easy money. Therefore, cryptomir will live on. Perhaps such rapid growth as the previous couple of years will be gone, but you can still make money.

Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

As long as people still supporting cryptocurrencies for sure it will not end, so don't waste any chances to invest on what crypto we believe that can give us for better future.The crypto will go down if some of the people still believe to the negatives news so better to ignore those kind of scenario, I have three favorite crypto bitcoin , ethereum and neo.
magiisto

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

I don't think crypto is going anywhere and is here to stay for the long run. You only have to look at how crypto has been able to help out in countries such as Venezuela for example and as long as people believe in it, it will always exist in one form or another.
Kratos456

Activity: 364

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

Crypto currency can not be banned, it is decentralized and difficult to track. Well, my favorite Altcoin Ethereum

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

Someday crypto will die for sure but unfortuntatly i can't predict when it gonna happen. Maybe people will inven something else much more better and faster and it will cause death of crypto.
olenka.1988

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

no! everything goes to success

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
Umnikt

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

Cryptocurrency will exist for a long time, but cash will exist for more than a decade. Therefore, I will use all available payment methods.
Frank Castle

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

Lots of questions dude  Grin crypto will never end, only the destruction of the internet will destroy it. I think the price of the crypto will rise again and the end of the year will be the highest price point. my favorite coin is ethereum.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

Believe the crypto industry is not so easy to close at one time. Now in many countries the law prohibits operations with crypto-currencies, but still the crypto-currencies continue to be in demand.

cryptoflintcode

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

LOVE

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

Crypto can never die.. I only see it going higher and bigger and better.. More investors are coming into the market.. Regulations will set in but that won't affect us.. we soar higher.. Game on
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: