Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Crypto end?  (Read 4615 times)
Cryptobak

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:15:17 PM

I think that this day won’t come, unless perhaps a meteor will crash into Earth which will provoke a nuclear winter…)))
Speaking about the invest, I think it's never late to do it, everything has just started.
The chances of the cryptocurrencies to go down are equal to those that they will go up and nobody can be sure of what is going to happen.
Yes, that's right, I still believe in c and I think it makes sense
As for my favourite altcoin it's Etherium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

We never know the future of crypto currency.  But right now,  most of the mark are already green, it indicates of the price increase.  I hope that the price increase wont last but continue until it is much higher than the performance last year.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

Cryptocurrency will not come to end, don't worry about it too much for sure that it will be part of our life already until the end. Unless there is no internet worlwide I mean if countries will banned internet.
Crypto will never end. Yes we can experience difficulties anytime but it will never be the reason that crypto will end. It is already a part of our future life. It is for thre future generation, so it will be stay until no one will never gone wrong in this transaction. Unless to if it is no internet in every country or government will banned internet.
haggaik

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:54:58 PM

Crypto had come to stay. Crypto is the future technology that can solve some of issue, except for those don't understand what is crypto is all about will think the future of crypto is going end someday. I do believe so much in crypto never thought of the end, because it the future digital currency.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

I think that now it will not end at all ever. We are all witnessing a new era, This is a new world that is born right now. My still very poorly imagine the whole scale of what is happening. It seems to me that we are still standing at the start.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

the past three or four months have been constantly losing money in the marketplace and investors fear that people have brought this situation to the frenzied state. prices will rise as soon as the crypto money market. crypto will never end
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

Its not too late to invest in Crypto as we all see and witnessed the price now is going higher. If there is a chance that crypto will end, there are more chances that it will stay strong by the help of people who promoting Crypto in any social media everyday were infact more people are interested to participating and have been participated in Cryptocurrency.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:07:31 PM

there is no certainty when the crypto ends. I see crypto will still keep growing well and have great potential. so if talking crypto will end it will not happen and still long time to keep crypto back to high position.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:08:40 PM

Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Well, I still believe in crypto that will last forever although at time goes by, there are some coins will be down as in zero value but there are some also will exist like for example ETH and BTC, these two names are already established its popularity and very promising for investment.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

I think the cryptocurrency world will never end, the crypto era is just beginning, I can not think of any reason to kill the crypto at this time. Currently, the cryptocurrency market is in a difficult period because of the recent bad news about crypto, but I'm pretty sure the market will go through this phase and grow strongly. Right now is a great time for us to invest in crypto because of their low price

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:26:58 PM

there is no certainty when the crypto ends. I see crypto will still keep growing well and have great potential. so if talking crypto will end it will not happen and still long time to keep crypto back to high position.
Yes even if bitcoin has been depleted mined they still say if bitcoin will persist and will be higher in price as it gets scarce. I did not find an article stating that bitcoin or crypto will die. So even though the price fell I still will hold it because in the future I also believe its price will be very high.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

1) i think someday (soon) crypto for high trader profit will be end, but like a technology crypto will be take his place
2) maybe not)
3) yes
4) ofcourse- it`s a tech
5) i think Byteball, maybe Etherium too

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

I hope that crypto will never end. It seems to me that now to say that crypto will die is equivalent to if in 2000 to talk about the death of the Internet. As we can see, the Internet is still alive and continues to develop.  Wink
dunup

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:09:50 AM

I think crypto will never die, because the development and the technology that keeps on making this crypto will last. The market is very wide and very decentralized. Do not panic because the market turns. Fluctuation Market is a cycle for the development of crypto in my opinion. So keep believing in Crypto because For me the crypto will forever keep growing and will never die or end.

I also believe in crypto currency and consider it a revolutionary technology, but nothing lasts forever, everyone will someday die someday. But I think the crypto currency will still live very long

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

With the increase in crypto today many parties are discriminating in the project may be they want to occupy a position in the crypto project, for now investing is still very likely to get a profit that may take some time a little time, of course with market prices are not necessarily sometimes stable and could also decline market prices certainly affect the crypto, of course my favorite coin is bitcoin with top rank and influential for some other crypto coin.
heynikkki

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

Whales will not let crypto come to an end.
I suppose that crypto is on the eraly stage of development.
nirmalakk

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency will always exist as long as the internet is still there, which I know increased in value every year in the upward and downward process. The downside may be there but we know that the value of cryptocurrency always goes up every year, it is not impossible if this year would be the first year of cryptocurrency will not be higher than last year price. All could be happens.
supremo666

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

I think it will not end or die , because crypto currency is a modern technology ... We are on the future and not going back the old ways
fklfyl

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

I don't think Crypto will end, but due to the brutal growth of Crypto, which has consumed a lot of money in the market, I think the market will go through a period of time.
It's not too late to invest, because the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are still very low, so you can buy it.
The Altcoins I like are RCTs. Bottos are all Chinese projects. I like to pay attention to Chinese projects. They are all made up of the best teams in China. I believe it will bring me great rewards.
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

The end of the Crypto money means that the world economy has collapsed. There are no ordinary users like us here, very big investors have the wealthiest people in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: