Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will every crypto coin survive?  (Read 10761 times)
nikoskakan (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:28:58 PM

I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

I think 60 percent will die, just.
Coins do not necessarily participate in external trading systems. You can and only within the platform itself.

Nuru

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:44:48 PM

Many cryptocoin have no real usevalue and by time these kind of coin will fade away
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

if a coin is no longer traded then this will eliminate its value. I just think when anything is not desirable then it will not be worth it.
when a coin is launched there will be enthusiasts from the public for buy it and start investing with the promised platform development.
I will stop using a coin or invest in a coin that has no future, meaning the function of the coin will be very vital in this regard. when a coin can be used for everyday transactions this coin will be a great coin but otherwise a coin that can not be enabled then it will continue to sink and not worth it.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:49:20 PM

I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Not all coins are made to be used as payment tokens/coins so you can't really classify your statement in this way. Any cryptocurrency will be there as long there are 2 existing nodes, question is if devs will continue development and question regarding the price. I don't think that 95 will get burned, I do believe that as ears pass by we will see many new ones out there.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

You cannot decide it like that.
Some of them are being used for their own platform services.
Example are like online purchasing which you will not need to pay them cash but all will be with their own new coin.
You just cannot feel it now since there is a lot of doubts from governments when it comes to crypto currencies. But when all is settled all this negativity will go away.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:54:25 PM

No, not all of them. There are useless ones and they should be taken out to clean up the crypto technology.
Try to visit Yobit and you will see a lot of coins which have 0 value but some people can resurrect them and will victim a newbie if ever he will invest in it.
They will just use the chatbox and it will look like different people are investing but the truth is they are just one group who is scamming another.

They should be cleaned to avoid new investors to be another victim.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

What do you mean survive? It is crypto and it always will have the value! I think that you can sold any dead coin for few satoshi anytime. For example Bitconnect still traded.

Some value will be preserved but real usage will be ruined. Crypto coins are all based on similar technologies and all developers behind the specific project have some "fantastical" plans for the future which they are presenting to their fellow investors flawlessly. Truth is that current market is attracting the investors only because of the volatility that is circulating through the market and not because the real usage that can the certain coin achieve.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because of that fluctuations most of the cryptos will fall to the bottom a no real usage will be possible after that for them. Only the top coins will survive in a long-term but even they are risky for holders.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:04:20 PM

Not every cryptocurrency will survive some will be pumped and dumped and investors will run at a great lost after investing on such platform
nikoskakan (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

Coins that will be accepted from merchants for goods and services will see their price rocket, the other ones will just collapse
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:09:29 PM

Many cryptocoin have no real usevalue and by time these kind of coin will fade away
The price that the coin is attached to doesn't make the coin valuable. If the coin works then that is what will make it have value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

I agree with you, if people trade a coin only to make profit then it will probably die in the long term, most ico coins also will die because when they spend all the money, if project does not generate profit, it will die.
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

Most coins will die very early on in their life, those that survive I expect to do very well in the coming years

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

Survive the best haha. I think a lot of shitcoins will die next 2 year. But if some coins die, there will be another. When this coin stop to bring profit, it dies

rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

It will take a little time and the most persistent crypto-currencies will remain. Who will it be? It is perfectly visible on stock exchanges. From mass to mastery. No one will abolish natural selection. With the leaders, everything is clear. The most difficult to find promising outsiders and earn on them)
MattLawson48

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:20:21 PM

The price that the coin is attached to doesn't make the coin valuable. If the coin works then that is what will make it have value.

It is usable in everyday commerce or not? The coins that have true sustainablity have a role in the intrastructure of the economy. If not, I can't see long term success.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:25:42 PM

Yes most the crypto will not survive and it will just fadeaway along with the time I mean crypto like dogecoin and tron etc as there are better altcoins offering better features than these crypto and only the best will survive

Am I spamming? Report me!
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:27:48 PM

click bait? liked you said almost 95% might die still depends on what currency / alt coin it is
and does it have realworld usecase and partnerships like ICX / VEN / ETH / BTC etc etc
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

I agree with you. But I do not think 95%. Such as rapple have a connection with banks. And many coins will be used somewhere. But in my opinion this is in the long run. There will be separate crypto-currencies for air tickets, shopping in the store, crypto currency entertainment, etc.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

Not all the coin will be able to survive especially when bitcoin's value surged up to $50k or more because most of these shitcoins wont have a value greater than 1satoshi,it means the lowercap coins would be the first ones to die eventually those shitcoins who doesnt have any good use in our daily lives will follow.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: