Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:42:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BanKitt Community (BKT) Take Over. Neoscrypt PoW and Masternode System  (Read 4245 times)
Disallowedword

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

I´m sorry for the people who lost their money with the old dev, but this is not really an opportunity for them  to get their money back..
This is a new opportunity for  old dev to have a really big impact on the price and to kill the coin, when he is dumping his 30% premine.
Currently it looks for me that you really just wanna provide this possiblity for  the old dev.

No you are not sorry! In fact you must be paid by the Dev who is running around scamming everyone. I don't recall seeing your "warnings" in the "rename " thread with the newb dev acct with 1 post to his name, when all this was going down.
You just wait, and then you attack the community when they form a team and attempt to salvage the project!

Kudos to scammy dev for paying these idiots! Pretty smart! And he even still logs in everyday to check on his help.

Where is your little "Islapmymonkey"  buddy? did he find a real job? I worked on a project like this and actually turned it around and made the community some money and our poor spokesperson fought tooth and nail with you clueless fools. How about you STFU sit back and wait until some injustice has actually been committed before you run your mouth!

There are a few honest people in this world, and you obviously are not worthy to judge anyone!

@BKT community, good luck! don't even think of giving this loser any info that will compromise your strategy, he don't have the depth to understand anyway!

If this is a success, I will be back here with cash in hand!
P.S. lock the thread so you can sleep or these idiots will have two pages of red caps when you wake up!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:11:16 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 11:25:12 AM by Daniko7

I´m sorry for the people who lost their money with the old dev, but this is not really an opportunity for them  to get their money back..
This is a new opportunity for  old dev to have a really big impact on the price and to kill the coin, when he is dumping his 30% premine.
Currently it looks for me that you really just wanna provide this possiblity for  the old dev.

No you are not sorry! In fact you must be paid by the Dev who is running around scamming everyone. I don't recall seeing your "warnings" in the "rename " thread with the newb dev acct with 1 post to his name, when all this was going down.
You just wait, and then you attack the community when they form a team and attempt to salvage the project!

Kudos to scammy dev for paying these idiots! Pretty smart! And he even still logs in everyday to check on his help.

Where is your little "Islapmymonkey"  buddy? did he find a real job? I worked on a project like this and actually turned it around and made the community some money and our poor spokesperson fought tooth and nail with you clueless fools. How about you STFU sit back and wait until some injustice has actually been committed before you run your mouth!

There are a few honest people in this world, and you obviously are not worthy to judge anyone!

@BKT community, good luck! don't even think of giving this loser any info that will compromise your strategy, he don't have the depth to understand anyway!

If this is a success, I will be back here with cash in hand!
P.S. lock the thread so you can sleep or these idiots will have two pages of red caps when you wake up!

What kind of bullshit are you talking?
What kind of nonsens arguments are you listing? I never had posted here or in the other 2 ann because i had only solo mined a couple of BKT an was waiting how the project will proceed.
If i would be paid by your scamming dev i would not spread such words, i would animate more people to buy this coin to rise the price.

Fact is this project can from my opinion not succeed if the original dev has 30% premine. Crazy! 30% premine and you telling me i wanna fool here people?
Your reactions means only this:
- either you are a large investor and are fearing to loose your money (its for me absolutley understandable, but not in this way you are actually doing)
- you are paid by the dev or you are the dev itself with another account

Otherwise i don´t understand your reaction.
If you are an investor you should make some pressue to the current dev to deliver a good strategy and solution  and not fuck people from the community who cares about their investment and are asking for a strategy.

zoooz

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

BanKITT added on ALTHASH.RU

http://althash.ru/

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://althash.ru:4233 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=BKT
or
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://althash.ru:10038 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=BKT

Payments every 2 hours

Low fee, Location: Russia, Moscow.
DDoS Protection

пoлнoцeннaя pyccкaя вepcия пyлa
Altpays

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

BanKITT added on ALTHASH.RU

http://althash.ru/

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://althash.ru:4233 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=BKT
or
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://althash.ru:10038 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=BKT

Payments every 2 hours

Low fee, Location: Russia, Moscow.
DDoS Protection

пoлнoцeннaя pyccкaя вepcия пyлa

Wow it seems all neoscrypt coin in one place  Smiley
mr.quackquack

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:13:22 AM

is this thing dead or what?
LukaL

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:15:09 AM

is this thing dead or what?

It is not dead... a lot of work is being done and a lot of work is ongoing... We are trying to correct all "errors" and mistakes from original BanKitt project, before we head in our own direction.
Important news are coming soon...

Cheers

Crypto delegating manager
snuggleGuru

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

Well my masternodes are still finding blocks, so its definitely not dead. The coin needs sentinel integrated into the wallet though, it seems some people have borrowed one from another coin and compiled it into the runtime for theirs (most likely using a cli [command line interface] to run the daemon and wallet functions instead of from the precompiled gUI wallet. If this project fails, oh well, but i'm keeping my MN's running because #1 i have nothing to really lose, my laptop is on all day anyways, and #2 it helps prevent a sybil attack (not saying anyone would try that on a coin with no way to convert it into any other currency other than one-on-one p2p trades) so it also helps strengthen the network which i am happy to do since it costs me literally nothing, maybe some fraction of RAM (vRAM technically) and HDD space. So I'm good either way, but if anyone needs any help with coding anything, i am fluent in node.js, ruby on rails, golang, python 2&3, among others (archaic) languages. Cheers and may fortune smile upon you my friends.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

Great project. The idea is not new. However, connecting this with blockchain and crypto is an innovative solution. At least I have not met competitors.

Thank you Smiley we are working hard to show you some progression soon Smiley

It sounds bad and I don't really like to reviving coins so much. Better start a clean project but that's only my opinion. Which exchange was this traded on?

Of course you can have your own opinion Smiley I ask you to stay with us a bit longer so we can prove to you we are working on something great here. BKT is traded on graviex.

Cheers

Sure, will look around here every now and then and see how it goes. If it's making substantial progress I might make an investment. Good luck with the endeavor.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
h-Silvan

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

Where can I get more info about the project?
Is there a whitepaper (or at least a version of it) of this project somewhere?
grogtinscalsarh

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

This project looks promising.  Just finished reading about that project.
retard75

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

When we're able to trade on Graviex again?
Alu_voin

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

http://
Alu_voin

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16nVNdVJnNNHbkmP94_udPsphPyXTlNiF/view
Hello!
It took more than 4-5 hours. Synchronization does not go, what should I do? How to solve the problem?
DjemBoot

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:16:20 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 01:34:11 AM by DjemBoot

When we're able to trade on Graviex again?

Yes... we want to know that. Where are the new devs? There is no good news so far?
kwangho15

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:33:29 AM

res Cheesy Cheesy
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

I think that developers at the moment have no time to be distracted by empty chatter,they are just busy!At least they promised to restore the good value of this coin!Will look for promotion....
LukaL

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

The project is still alive and we are still around! Thank you for your support and understanding.

What we are trying to do here is something that only few dash forks have done. It is something that will distinguish this project from other 99% of dash forks. As I said almost all dash forks have "errors" in the code, biggest of them is this chainsplitting error, and this has never been fixed. We are not interested in being another "average" project, with all the same "errors" of other 99% of dash forks. But this takes time, effort and experienced team.
At this point I am confident, that it is the right move to slow down and first form solid and complete team... Afterall 1 month might seem like a lot of time, but for project to develop is really nothing. We are here for the long run!

There is absolutely no need to be worried about your coins...All your coins will be transfared to new wallet, the ones you have in your wallet and the ones you have on exchange.

Please also visit our discord channel.

Cheers Smiley

sugi88999

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

hello, can someone tech me how to run masternode for this coin, Tq
LukaL

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

hello, can someone tech me how to run masternode for this coin, Tq

Can you contact me on discord and I will help you

retard75

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

The project is still alive and we are still around! Thank you for your support and understanding.

What we are trying to do here is something that only few dash forks have done. It is something that will distinguish this project from other 99% of dash forks. As I said almost all dash forks have "errors" in the code, biggest of them is this chainsplitting error, and this has never been fixed. We are not interested in being another "average" project, with all the same "errors" of other 99% of dash forks. But this takes time, effort and experienced team.
At this point I am confident, that it is the right move to slow down and first form solid and complete team... Afterall 1 month might seem like a lot of time, but for project to develop is really nothing. We are here for the long run!

There is absolutely no need to be worried about your coins...All your coins will be transfared to new wallet, the ones you have in your wallet and the ones you have on exchange.

Please also visit our discord channel.

Cheers Smiley

Hey ... that's pretty good!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: