Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 394 times)
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

They postponed the regulations later this year. They will talk about regulations on July.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

Twenty biggest economy of the world are keeping eyes on cryptocurrency and planning to regulate it
Which one? Where did you get this information? Always include the source if you are going to create a thread with this kind of topic. This will just create more FUD around the community if you will not have any supporting evidence about your claims.
It is most likely that all countries are eyeing about crypto since has gained that much popularity worldwide.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

Twenty biggest economy of the world are keeping eyes on cryptocurrency and planning to regulate it

Yes, you are right, now everybody in this world that includes the major countries are keeping eyes on the bitcoin and other cryptocurrrencies as they are keenly interested in regulating the cryptocurrency. There is going to be G20 summit going to happen in Argentina in this month of March 2018 where many countries will attend and give their views on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency I am sure that this time it's going to be a positive move for the Cryptomarket and expecting to make the cryptocurrency legal everywhere around the world.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

I coulnd't say which coins/tokens will survive or which one dies.  Probably there will be too much good/bad times on crypto market. But one thing will remain and survice. This is blockchain technology.

Yes so many coins would not survive if there is regulation, even the so called "well doing" coins that we are taking the lead in cmc might not too. Surprises usually come with changes and I won't be surprised if another technology other than blockchain emerges. Grin
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

Cryptocurrency is a technology that recognized them with sophisticated security system. if they do not use crypto systems, maybe they will not find a solution to improve the economy. this is the right moment as a trigger to advance world economic growth. if this is the best option, maybe we should support it.

amunisi87

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

If that's true I hope the rule is more pro to the user of cryptocurrency in its entirety without any discrimination neither the state not the type of crypto used.
yes, I agree with your opinion, if indeed it is true at least the rules made do not incriminate bitcoin users, not one-sided.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

It was very nice to hear that they have a plan to regulate this crypto currency, there were positive things that will soon to happen in the market, and im sure a lot of people that are using bitcoin will be glad on that.. thats for sure.. i hoped that, also to the other country too.. and its a good news for all of us..

I think if that happen, it will give big impact to crypto currency. may be the country who are banned crypto will change their policies and it will open their minds that crypto will not given bad effect on their economic stability.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

That will be a good news. Though regulations will make every transactions more tighter, could possible increase more transaction fees, taxes etc. but if it means world-wide acceptance then this will be i think what we are waiting for.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:42:53 PM

It was very nice to hear that they have a plan to regulate this crypto currency, there were positive things that will soon to happen in the market, and im sure a lot of people that are using bitcoin will be glad on that.. thats for sure.. i hoped that, also to the other country too.. and its a good news for all of us..

I think if that happen, it will give big impact to crypto currency. may be the country who are banned crypto will change their policies and it will open their minds that crypto will not given bad effect on their economic stability.
Good things will happen here in cryptocurrency for sure, we just have to wait and believe that it will gonna happen, I know one day that government will eventually fully adapt the usage of crypto in our life and with our society.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

Crypto currency is one of the frequent used term in the economic society Shocked. Crypto currency is one kind of online hidden currency which are also known as digital currency.
Crypto currency makes people life better in many ways. It change the life style of people and some other things. In many country it ban due to some reason. It also affect an country economy in many way Cheesy. Some time crypto currency put positive feedback and some time gives negative feedback on an country economy. Crypto currency are known as future currency and in my opinion every one should learn about it. Because it is going to be useful in future  Wink
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

Right I read something about the G-20 finance ministers  all agreed to keep a close eye on the crypto markets, opening the door to future regulation. With cryptocurrencies' market capitalization so under-represented in the global economy, no standards-setting institutions are in a big rush to begin regulating the booming tech field, but calls for diligence in watching the action unfold and to develop strategies going forward suggests that legitimacy will be one step closer for the budding crypto market as regulators begin to bring the technology under their wing.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

Regulating cyptocurrency is not a bad idea since the govenment wants to have tax from all sources of our income. They are trying to regulate it to monitor the flow of money which is passing through blockchain.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: