Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to sell btc?  (Read 600 times)
yangxianzhi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

Bitcoins can be sold on the trading platform. These trading platforms include Bitfinex, Coinbase, Kraken, etc. They can be sold or you can buy the currency you need.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

There is a wide range of exchange platforms where you can sell your bitcoins, such platforms include, Coinbase, kraken binase, among others, there are also platforms supporting BTC/USD transaction, just fine the one available in your country
haydort

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:05:31 AM

There are alot of trading platforms that offers real time continues trading from time to time, you can check coinmarketcap for trading platforms that offers highest price for bitcoin but as for me, I use now Kucoin since it has a series of secuirty and live google auth. that makes me feel much safer.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

Hey I am still a junior member and I doesnt know everything about btc, I just want to ask that if ever we are going to sell our bitcoin, there will be an immediate buyer?? and where to sell it. please respect my post.
I think there are lots of places to sell bitcoins. The simplest thing is to go to some exchanges, and you can simply sell your bitcoins, such as Bitfinex, Binnac, okex. Some people also do offline private transactions, which can save some fees.
Jimile

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

in General, all sales of bitcoin pass through the exchange if you want to sell it for example and get dollars or any other currency
SazonovaYumanita96

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

I think if u want to sell bitcoin, better go Localbitcoins. It connect to your bank account1
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

Hey I am still a junior member and I doesnt know everything about btc, I just want to ask that if ever we are going to sell our bitcoin, there will be an immediate buyer?? and where to sell it. please respect my post.
Some option to sell your bitcoins.

1. Using coinbase,
2. P2P (peer to peer)
3. An exchange site

You can sell your bitcoin via coinbase. If your country support bitcoin buy sell then easily you can buy/sell via using coinbase apps.
Another way, find a person who wants to hold/invest bitcoin, you can sell to him. That is person to person p2p transactions.
Third, there are many exchange site available for exchange bitcoin to another any coin (altcoin)

Be hardworker
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

selling them in exchanges is the safest way, if you wanna sell it to someone directly, be careful of the scams
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

You can check etherdelta, its a good trading platform with a very active market that has alot of users that continuously buys and sells bitcoin and even other altcoins and tokens from time to time. The rate on how fast you may sell your bitcoin depends on the market price and on how much you are going to sell it so if you want to sell your btc immediately then you may want to sell your bitcoin with the lowest market value at the moment.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
lirvine

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

Localbitcoins , good service, can use cards and etc
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

You can sell your btc on the exchange. If you place the order, peoples may buy it.
but you can just directly sell your bitcoin without place the order too, but usually it is lower price.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

Use any exchange and yes you will find an immediate buyer at the prevailing market price. If you dont use an exchange use localbitcoins - where you can sell your coin and receive money into your bank account quickly.
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

I just want to ask that if ever we are going to sell our bitcoin, there will be an immediate buyer??
Yes you can sell your bitcoin whenever you want to sell. If talking about immediate buyer then yes you can get immediate buyer but in case if buyer is not there then you can put your trade and wherever buyer will be there, then it will get sold.

where to sell it.
There are lot of online trading sites and you can also check on coinmaketcap that on which site you can get good price of the coin.

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

Hey, I think, you are a complete beginner and you need to research the bitcoin buying and selling and take a time to digest all the information at first. For buying and selling the bitcoin you need an exchange that is available in your country and then a wallet to store your cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a big and volatile market where the buyers and sellers are available in big numbers, but see that you trade in the top 50 available coins where the volume meets your asking quantity. In Bitcoin, you will get an immediate buyer, as there are huge daily trading volumes available in big exchanges.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

All exchanges allow you to sell as well as buy. What type of exchange you choose to sell your bitcoin will depend on what type of holder you are.You can, if you wish, exchange your bitcoin for other cryptoassets rather than for cash. ShapeShift focus on this service, allowing you to swap between bitcoin and ether. You can also use Luno. Some require verified identification for all trades, while others are more relaxed if small amounts are involved.
poliy1219

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

As a junior member, I think you should know more about block chain and bitcoin knowledge, and use social media such as twitter and telegram, so that you can get the latest bitcoin information. Then you can go to a big exchange to register an account of yourself, if you have bitcoins, you can recharge it directly to your account, so it's so simple.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

you have bitcoin when buy it bitcoin where, why you can buy do not know where you sell, it is easier to sell it with your friends who know about crypto, many places or market to sell bitcoin, and of course mastah and seniors have described above, and my suggestion you do not be lazy to read read in this forum.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

I prefer localbitcoins.com for easy exchange of bitcoins with fiat, but you will need to be little bit careful while dealing in localbitcoins.com.
The trading history and trust of your trading partner matters a lot while initiating a trade, so always check these things before you start there.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:26:31 PM

The best thing is do sale transaction on a reliable exchange site as our friends have mentioned here. Or you can make a sale on at a local site in your country (that's if there), because IMO local sites are better and transactions can be done quickly without any significant obstacles.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

There are lot of exchange platforms where you can get to exchange your BTC for USD. You can ise Poloniex,  Bittrex, Cryptopia and a number of other sites. You can also use localbitcoins sites that exchange BTC for the local currency in such country.
You can also choose to sell your BTC to trusted individuals here on bitcointalk. You should, however, be careful enough not to fall into the hands of scammers.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: