Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 01:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to sell btc?  (Read 608 times)
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

Hey I am still a junior member and I doesnt know everything about btc, I just want to ask that if ever we are going to sell our bitcoin, there will be an immediate buyer?? and where to sell it. please respect my post.
There is a special exchange where you can sell your bitcoins. For example, Bestchange or Topmonitoring.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:08:42 PM

where to sell btc?

There is many good exchanges: cex.io, binance, bittrex, cryptopia. fill free to use one of them
Not with bittrex, you have to do data ferivication and it's very hard to do.
bittrex may limit new members to trade.
and it affects your asset withdrawal limits.
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

where to sell btc?

There is many good exchanges: cex.io, binance, bittrex, cryptopia. fill free to use one of them
Not with bittrex, you have to do data ferivication and it's very hard to do.
bittrex may limit new members to trade.
and it affects your asset withdrawal limits.
I used Bittrex before and i think they're great unless the verification step.
That step is very complicated and troubles. Even i've uploaded photos of my ID and bills, they still don't want to accept it at all.
Asking too much information in cryptos world actually violated people privacy and that's why i don't use Bittrex anymore.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Serdaldal

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

Bitcoin can be sold everywhere you can make it from some stock exchange sites or directly from Bitcoin buy sites You can throw the money on your Bitcoin wallets into cash for money but you will invest without changing my recommendation because I believe Bitcoin will have a big boom after a few transactions, you want to cash it, it might be more accurate to do that.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:46:42 PM

Hey I am still a junior member and I doesnt know everything about btc, I just want to ask that if ever we are going to sell our bitcoin, there will be an immediate buyer?? and where to sell it. please respect my post.

Actually you can search on google to adjust to your country currency, because very many places sell bitcoin with currency, if someone give you the site, the thing in fear will be different from your country currency.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

It really depends on where you live. You should look up sites and apps on which you can sell bitcoin and cash our into your country's currency because there isn't one site that serves all the countries in the world.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

THERE ARE MANY EXCHANGES IN THE WORLD WHERE U CAN SELL BITCOIN Smiley
EXAMPLE-PLONIEX,BITTREX,OKEX,BINANCE ,AND SOME
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

Bitcoin is a very popular currency now. So it is possible to exchange and buy and sell a lot of currency markets. You can sell your Bitcoin in the market. Such as livecoin,YoBit,Kucoin,IDEX,Binance,Huobi,HitBTC,Bittrex etc most favorable market.
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

I think there are many ways to sell your bitcoin. You can do bitcoin transactions through some well-known exchanges, such as biance and okex, which are a good place to trade bits. You can learn how to operate in a short time.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

As other people already said the safest and quickest way to sell your BTC is through and exchange, keep in mind that anyway you must be registered on that exchange, it's not something immediate like joining a forum, you must go through a verification process and, depending on the exchange, it could take weeks or even months before you actually do something and get your fiat money.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

Selling bitcoin had got simple with the existence of large number of cryptocurrency trading and exchange websites. Even through our forum it is possible to sell bitcoin in exchange of fiat. This also helps with generating good trust rating which adds value to your profile.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

You can sell Bitcoin with ZERO risk via CEX.IO service. The platform always guarantees the security of your funds and personal information.

Yes, you can sell your bitcoin with Zero risk via cex.io service but, Based in my case, I didnt try to convert my bitcoins in this site. I tried Yobit and Bittrex and it is very legitimate. Bitcoin is very popular and famous right now so that many sites are now spawning. Be aware of it. Use your mind always.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

yes btc is easy  to exchange  there's so many exchanger  like binance and bittrex  or you can change it directly in your country some other bank accepted crypto currency to exchange.
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

Almost all exchanges sites deal with bitcoin because it is the major cryptocurrency. So when you want to sell your bitcoin, just go to any of the numerous sites available and exchange it to whatever thing you want.
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

Best way to sell Bitcoin it use Bittrex market. All my friends trading on it and get best rewards. Bittrex market easy to use and you have solvent buyers.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

If you don’t have emergencies, I would suggest you to hold your coin. But if you want some fiat currency, there are a lot of exchanges that offers fiat currency. Coinbase, cryptopia or gdax will be my recommendations.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

The place to sell bitcoin are many places on a market exchange and it determine the destination you want it to go. either to sell and convert to local currency. or to sell and buy more, and again through trading, that is buying and selling platform. BTC is still available any time, any moment to trade on it. And Secondly bitcoin market investor by supply and demand are always available and strong to buy and sell instant with a high speed rate.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

You can sell your btc in the exchange. There are many exchange that accepting btc to USD or other currency.
if you want to sell immediately your btc, you can just sell it on the order book on the exchange.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

Have many good exchange site,you can exchange your bitcoin to another dollars as your like. So now you can go to the market exchange and choice anymore exchange site like your mind.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

You don't need to know everything about bitcoin, just take your time to learn about it.
If you want to sell your bitcoin, you can find exchanges that accepting BTC and USD pair.
There will be buy orders, you can sell immediately.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: