Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:42:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to sell btc?  (Read 599 times)
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

There are countless place where you can sell bitcoin,
if you are a newbie to bitcoin you can used bitcoin
exchange website like binance and many others.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JennetCK

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

Hey I am still a junior member and I doesnt know everything about btc, I just want to ask that if ever we are going to sell our bitcoin, there will be an immediate buyer?? and where to sell it. please respect my post.
A direct buyer would be good but for me, trading in the market is better. You're safer and confident. Yes you will not know who buys it but, it will be sold immediately. Although there is a transaction fee but it is worth it. Selling directly is too risky. What if it is a scam? You should think about it.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Turagsoy02

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

There are many trading platforms out there will give you some:
Bitfinex
Bitstamp
BTC-e
Coinbase
ItBit
LocalBitcoins
OKCoin
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

If you are a newbie, you must first check the features of each exchange (registration requirements, fiat options, withdrawal methods, fees). Of course, look at the top list of trading platforms such as Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Coinbase, Kraken. As for me, I use cex - http://cex.io/. It's simple in using and I'm satisfied so far.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

if you are selling bitcoin outside the market. I do not guarantee it will be purchased directly. but if you are selling bitcoins in the crypto currency market. in 1 second you can directly sell your bitcoin. and make money from bitcoin. you can sell bitcoin on market bittrex, poloniex, hitbtc, binance, qryptos, quoine, huobi, etc.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:55:55 PM

You can sell your bitcoin in exchange there's so many exchange like binance or if you had a remittance in your country that accept bitcoin to exchange into fiat it is a good choice too.
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:02:30 PM

Hey I am still a junior member and I doesnt know everything about btc, I just want to ask that if ever we are going to sell our bitcoin, there will be an immediate buyer?? and where to sell it. please respect my post.

you can convert your bitcoin easily if you are using coinbase or any other E-wallet that supports bitcoin. You can do that without using exchanger because bitcoin is so easy to change in any currency today.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:24:09 PM

You can sell your bitcoins in exchange transactions or using any electronic wallet. 
Through this you can obtained a instant income without paying too much effort just to have it. Bitcoin is the new type investment which should everyone be love of.
rakibul1364

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

If you want to sell bitcoin instantly,Any Exchange use the market method.
this method will be charged a fee of 0.3% of the total transaction.
if the order has been fulfilled then the balance of usd will appear in your account balance
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:36:13 PM

You can easily exchange it with the exchangers,trade your bitcoins into your prefered cryptocurrency or fiat.You can use coinbase to convert your bitcoins into fiat,or if you dont want to use these exchanges try to find people who are interested to bitcoin so you an easily get a p2p transaction from these people who are willing to have bitcoins.

mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

Fastest choice is exchange, but you need additional info, you need some KYC process approvals. So you need to know which one is approving faster
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

there is lot of trading buy sale platform just go to coinmarketcap and check the platform you can found lots of platform there .
TheColdestCoffee

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:57:49 PM

Coinbase is ok, but they do report to uncle sam and have high fees. Just spend your coin at overstock.com or expedia.com
drlederman

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

Move your btc to coinbase. Sell for usd. Transfer to traditional bank.
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

Yes when you have trade it with exchanges there will be some buyers as always you will need to learn the basic trading skills so that you wont lose big investments when you started to trade with these exchanges.It doesnt matter how or where did you learn your skills what matter is really how will you win your trades accurately.

lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:21:57 PM

I understand that you already have BTC? For me, the best form of earning is to buy altocins and increase your resources. Sweat for quick exchange is https://shapeshift.io/#/coins
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

Everything depends on for how long you want to buy different currencies.
If for a long - then a purse, if for a short - then the exchange will be more convenient!
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

Personally, I like the platform localbitcoin ( localethereum for ether),you Can sell and buy bitcoins for a small fee. So same this can be done quickly (5-10 minutes) So same'm using lykke, but this way to more complex
d_fitrie

Activity: 589

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:58:55 PM

top exchanges such as bittrex, poloniex, coinbase and others, if exchanged to local currency can be redeemed also on crypto-fiat exchange site at your location, if to USD then many exchanges
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:09:38 PM

choose a exchange platform from your country so you will support your locals but other way you can also join kraken a very huge exchange site and long time online iam also using kraken since few months now. And my local exchange bitcoin.de   

kind regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: