Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to sell btc?  (Read 599 times)
malibogako2018

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

You can sell your assets on exchangers there are many exchanger now binance,bitrex,yobit,poloniex etc. Do research on which most legit exchanger and have low fee transactions. Don't just trade your btc know how to trade and make you profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

Hey I am still a junior member and I doesnt know everything about btc, I just want to ask that if ever we are going to sell our bitcoin, there will be an immediate buyer?? and where to sell it. please respect my post.

Where do you live ? you can buy bitcoin an sell it in local exchange. I believe every country has a reliable exchange for it. but if you want to be in international usd form. You can use popular crypto exchange with easy verification. good luck and do your research and review from other people .
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:10:20 PM

Hey I am still a junior member and I doesnt know everything about btc, I just want to ask that if ever we are going to sell our bitcoin, there will be an immediate buyer?? and where to sell it. please respect my post.

There are various online platforms where you can trade, buy or sell your bitcoin. Ther will always be a buyer of bitcoin where you can always sell. Depending on your country, you alao need to research on where to sell best and ofcourse the best time to sell.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

Lots of exchanger wherein you can sell your btc right away, bittrex, poloniex, etc.... You can also look for local exchangers in your country and convert it to your own fiat and then cash it out.

You can also sell it someone you know that wants bitcoin, like you relative, friends, companion or to someone you know but make sure that they don't scam you.

mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:40:28 PM

Use exchange platforms,i prefer binance because it has the lowest transaction cost and trading fees with their exhange compare to other major exchange,which is worthy to use! never let these fees sucked up your trades,do use only those trusted exchanges out there and do not put your personal informations as always.

rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:51:45 AM

You can easily need to find the most reliable local bitcoin exchange near your place and also start searching for International trading platform like cryptopia,coinmarketcap and binance, you can buy or sell directly through those exchanges.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:59:55 AM

I know your position as the junior or beginner in cryptocurrency excatly your are the first time in bitcoin and you do not know about how to buy and how to sell your bitcoin. first you have check your country have one exchange market could converse your money to buy bitcoin by using direct bank. I found many country have one more exchange support bank to withdraw and deposit our bitcoin, then you have created accout there and deposit your money to buy or you sent your bitcoin.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:00:50 AM

To sell your btc is through the money exchange or we call it the coins.phit has a lowest transaction fee compare to other trading.Use only thise trusted and worthy exchanges and do not put your pwrsonal information as always.
Dharmendrax

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

If you want sell your bitcoin..there is many local and international exchange available in All over World though you can sell your bitcoin also you can cashout verry easily by paying some small amount transaction charge.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

you can sell bitcoins at an existing exchange like binance, bittrex, and others, I suggest you sell bitcoin in a market that has a very high volume to make its price more expensive.
Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

Selling bitcoins in person for cash is a private way to sell bitcoins. In most cases no information is requested by the buyer, nor is there KYC or AML involved. LocalBitcoins is the most popular of many services that will help you find local buyers to meet in person.

You may be able to find a cash trading partner at your local Bitcoin Meetup Group. Since these meetups are filled with fellow Bitcoin users, it’s not hard to find someone willing to make an exchange. If the meetup group in your area meets often, it may be a good way to find a trade partner to buy from on a regular basis.
basharatseo

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

For convert into cash skrill, neteller, localbitcoins… and for exchange Binance is Best ever….
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

we sell our bitcoin in the market, there are buy order and sell order, if you sell bitcoin that the price is lower than the buy order i think it should sell immediately, but if your price is higher than buy order you will make a sell order, and we wait until your bitcoin is buy by another people that want to buy at that price

TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

i think $20k is the best price to sell for long term, good luck  Smiley
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:24:05 AM

i think on kucoin better
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

Now the problem is well handled. In some big exchanges they will support C2C trading. You can recharge your bitcoins to the exchange accounts, sell bitcoins and convert them into dollars. There is a more direct way to exchange it through your country's native miners, as long as the price is close. I think they are all willing to help you.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:29:08 AM

It really depends on how are you thinking of selling your bitcoin out,is it for cashout or just trade?Then if it for cashout then you can sell them on p2p or person to person type of deals where you can get instant cash for your bitcoin.Now if it is for trading then you can go for trading sites such as bitfinex or many more,and yes there will be always immediate buyer for your bitcoin if youre in the right selling price

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

This answer depends on what wallet you are using or what trading platform is available to your country. I suggest that you search upon bitcoin wallets as some wallets have their own trading platform where you can exchange fiat to bitcoin and the other way around.
Note: before exchanging your bitcoins, make sure that the trading platform is well-known and famous in order to at least lessen the risk of getting scammed.

It really depends on how are you thinking of selling your bitcoin out,is it for cashout or just trade?Then if it for cashout then you can sell them on p2p or person to person type of deals where you can get instant cash for your bitcoin.Now if it is for trading then you can go for trading sites such as bitfinex or many more,and yes there will be always immediate buyer for your bitcoin if youre in the right selling price

I agree. The most reliable method would be the p2p system wherein you meet with the person you exchange your coins with. You may also want to consider exchanging your bitcoins to trusted members in this forum. Lastly, you may also want to look exchange your bitcoins into other services or products depending on the wallet provider that you are using.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

there are lot of place to sell your bitcoin for cash, you can sue Payza, skrill,solidtrustpay etc.. , you can deposit there bitcoin and fund you can withdraw  to your bank account, there is verification required for it, but it is very simple. if you want to sell btc and buy other coin then use binance, bitterx,polonies,okex etc....
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

Actually there are several ways to sell/buy BTC. Some criptocurrency exchanges allow to sell BTC for fiat and withdraw in fiat. Also the are web exchanges where you can exchange criptocurrency for fiat.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████