Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4653 times)
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

Would have started with crypto a lot earlier, but this "you have to be at least 18 years old" KYC is really hard to sneak by when pics of ID or passport are needed for verification on exchanges. Thankfully localbitcoins helped me out Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

This new industry is very lucrative, even for teens.
Take one 16-year-old boy for example. This Ohio teen started trading with money he received from his bar mitzvah and, after some hard work, he now has his own cryptocurrency consulting business and has “made close to a million from trades.”
A good example, but I'm not sure that there are many such teenagers. Most of those who deal with crypto-currencies can not boast of such successes.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

This is wise, I think that the best way to learn something is to want to learn it as the first step, if you don't have a desire to learn you would never learn it Smiley
opeakande

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:03:39 PM

Teens learn and learn very fast when it comes to anything about technology which blockchain that is the engine room for cryptocurrency is also a product off. Why younger brother started cryptocurrency trading before me and he is very much knowledgeable about price prediction than me and you know what? He started it as a teen.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

I would not recommend teens in crypto world because it might disrupt there studies and there future. They might as well be focused and graduate then start with bitcoin. But it can also help students to support to pay there education as long as they can manage there time.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

I actually know a few teens who are earning in crypto world to be honest they are earning a lot compare to me,
And I think it really helps a lot for them and their family because they are also using their crypto earning to support their educational needs .

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

Seriously? I think ledger is very safe even very unlikely hackers can hack the wallet with this type of hardware
I started hating to hear news like this, where I also used ledger to store my token and crypto assets

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

Seriously? I think ledger is very safe even very unlikely hackers can hack the wallet with this type of hardware
I started hating to hear news like this, where I also used ledger to store my token and crypto assets
Age is not the concept here as long as you have a good strategies and decide for a good one we're all welcome here. Involving here is like an opportunities of individuals which it can easily get moneys and growing in just a, short period of time.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

Some experts say that crypto is the future. Now we all know the saying that the youth is the future of this planet. The crypto market is actually in its youth up to this point. And the "millenials" are well versed with the internet and most of the techy stuff that are coming out today. So the idea of teenagers going into crypto is a good starting point for their crypto journey. These youngsters are now quite more aggressive. So they would tend to look into things to gain knowledge. A decade or two from now, these youngsters will be the pillars of this great system.

cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

I think that teens are already involved in Crypto technology and many of them already having knowledge about it. As we could see from the article the teenager who hacked the ledger  having only 15 years. I would not be surprised if some new tech. innovations come from a teenager in near future.

IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

I think already lot of teens know about the crypto currencies when compared to older gneration people but what they need to do is understand about it and invest on it for future,but sadly many teens won't have much money to invest on it.

Yes I agree with you. I'm 39 and my son is 14. I learned about crypto first around early 2017. Around September 2017 I introduce it to my son and He became interested especially in bounty campaigns. Now His doing trading in small amount and doing great in bounty participation. His doing much better than me actually. We just have to guide our kids, because they may knew a lot about the technology and earn a lot on involving in this industry but they are not yet mentally and financially well verse then problem will arise. For us adults, we need to guide our kids. God bless.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:18:19 PM

I think that teens are already involved in Crypto technology and many of them already having knowledge about it. As we could see from the article the teenager who hacked the ledger  having only 15 years. I would not be surprised if some new tech. innovations come from a teenager in near future.
Actually, they have freedom and they can participate if they want it. Isn't the KYC we afraid off that limits the age allow for crypto but the understanding of all members around.
Yes, teens can't hardly to be teach and yet, they are fast learners in come to online cause they are mostly engage already. Only we worried if they don't have time for their studies instead and take full time in here which is not good for them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

I think there are many young people who really try to understand and be a part of the cryptocurrency world. In my opinion, the success of crypto is directly proportional to the interest of young investors.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

Actually, they have freedom and they can participate if they want it. Isn't the KYC we afraid off that limits the age allow for crypto but the understanding of all members around.
Yes, teens can't hardly to be teach and yet, they are fast learners in come to online cause they are mostly engage already. Only we worried if they don't have time for their studies instead and take full time in here which is not good for them.
If by teaching them about cryptocurrency could affect their study and make them have a bad grades then I won't, put the education above all, teens still need to have education and not thinking about making money, when they turned 18 you can tell them how to make money from cryptocurrency but 15 years old? they will still want to play football lol.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

Some experts say that crypto is the future. Now we all know the saying that the youth is the future of this planet. The crypto market is actually in its youth up to this point. And the "millenials" are well versed with the internet and most of the techy stuff that are coming out today. So the idea of teenagers going into crypto is a good starting point for their crypto journey. These youngsters are now quite more aggressive. So they would tend to look into things to gain knowledge. A decade or two from now, these youngsters will be the pillars of this great system.
This is interesting in crypto world. Youngsters or young adults can be a next generation for more active and wise investors and traders in the new society. The younger the mind the better can overcome challenges in invesments or trading. They should know all their responsibilities as they taking steps in crypto world. It seems that a new journey is taking place for their dreams to be achieved. Therefore, teens in the crypto world would be advantage for the future.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

If by teaching them about cryptocurrency could affect their study and make them have a bad grades then I won't, put the education above all, teens still need to have education and not thinking about making money, when they turned 18 you can tell them how to make money from cryptocurrency but 15 years old? they will still want to play football lol.
Depend on the interest of a certain teenager but as a guardian we would really always give the best thing for them. Education is really above all and making money is just a 2nd priority on my part because if you do have a degree finding a job wont really be a problem unlike on just focusing on making money.We do know cryptocurrency wont really be permanent no one really knows thats why they should secure out theirselves.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:40:57 PM

follow what interests where they want. If you want to enter and study crypto then point them to this field has been serious. But if you are not interested in crypto then don't enforce their will to love this area because certainly it imposed will not work either.
ngantrann206

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

If they are truly interested on the crypto why not because they are fresh and also they can learn a lot of thing in here if they will still going to continue and also theyre millenials so they are pretty fast learner
anucrypto

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

Teens are the future of our world and they accept innovation better . I think they are more knowledgable person in crypto platform .I think they are the next generation for developing in crypto world . They are strong supporter of cryptocurrency .
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

Yes, if these young people are not interested in the bitcoin and crypto-currency markets, there is no need to force them to understand them.
Because the risk of crypto money markets remains high.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: