Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens in the crypto world  (Read 4652 times)
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

I am not against teenagers, because I believe that cryptocurrencies are a new technology, and that it can continue to develop it just needs a new generation that will be able to give cryptocurrencies new ideas.
I am not against the teens as well, most don't need to know what Crypto is. They have life that they should live through.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:23:51 PM

Adolescents who join the crypto world today continue to increase. In my opinion, this has become a positive development, thus making young people today able to make large amounts of money with a young age. However, there are some of them who are still in school, so we have an obligation to take part in reminding us to stay focused on the school first.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?
My son is not yet a teen, but i have started introducing him to cryptocurrency at a very tender age. Even if he might not dwell much on it later, at least i want him to have idea about it. Who knows what he will be able to contribute to further develop blockchain and cryptocurrency.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

I think that it will be interesting for teenagers to study cryptocurrencies and change their future for the better. Now many of them are actively interested in this in their free time.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

there are teens in crypto world and i think some of them are here to doing bounty campaigns and more just because they want to earn some.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

I guess that crypto world is not the best place for teenagers, because there are a lot of fraud and scam, and it is very difficult to work here.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

We often are asking question whether we should educate youth and teach them crypto, but for my opinion if they are interested in they are able to educate themselves, even better then we are able to do.

Hear is an article that proves the theory: https://cointelegraph.com/news/teenager-who-hacked-ledger-hardware-wallet-says-devices-still-vulnerable-devs-deny

What do you think?

It seems to me that adolescents should be directed to the training of the technical part of this market. Unfortunately, in many chat rooms I see young people who are interested only in quick profits. They lose parental money very quickly. Few people are interested in the fundamental processes in crypto.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

It is important that teens are informed about cryptocurrency because they should know about it when they start spending money.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

Parents should only guide the child, and the choice should be made independently. I think that young people are smarter than us and know how to adapt to the current realities, and in our days, cryptocurrencies have perfectly established themselves and proved that this is a revolution in the world of money. Among young people I think not enough young Vitalik Buterin, that can make our future better and change the world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

Teenagers so easily come to the crypto world solely because of their openness to new technologies.
They are ready to accept new information and immediately use it.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Meletix

Activity: 82

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

When I have children I will train them in cryptocurrencies. I will train them in trading at the crypto exchanges.

pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

I think we must educate young people according to their times. so it's okay if we teach them about Crypto. and if it gets into the school curriculum, if that's necessary, I don't think it's a problem. I am sure there is a positive impact
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

I think that it will be interesting for teenagers to study cryptocurrencies and change their future for the better. Now many of them are actively interested in this in their free time.
yes right, if they can change better if they can understand and understand the different cryptocurrency serious people or just to play and even be stylish because it will damage all that is already in cryptocurrency and therefore must be truly obedient and serious youth to learn about cryptocurrency.

dinamo1979

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:48:44 PM

I agree that young people should learn by themselves to get their own experience, it's just that we have to give them a hint so that they do not misunderstand the crypto.
I try to get experience myself as a young man. For young people there is a lot of information. The main thing is to look for it and study it.
Training should be easier for young people than for their parents. But today's young people are very lazy! We will try to push a little.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

Cryptocurrency is an innovation that will attract young people. I think that most Teens go to cryptocurrency in order to learn how to earn.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:24:10 PM

Cryptocurrencies are really attractive to teens because of the possibility to learn a lot of money with a relatively low effort and risk (if playing with small sums of money). The thing is that a lot of teens don't really know how to start the whole buying/selling process with cryptos and you have to be 18 to use most of the exchanges around.

Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:25:40 PM

What do you think?
tjere is nothing wrong in it if teens do not waste all their mpney and their parents as well so let them learn why not

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

Cryptocurrencies are really attractive to teens because of the possibility to learn a lot of money with a relatively low effort and risk (if playing with small sums of money). The thing is that a lot of teens don't really know how to start the whole buying/selling process with cryptos and you have to be 18 to use most of the exchanges around.
there is nothing wrong in the will to learn so you can do it even if ypunare not 18 years old just be careful with the money mattwrs

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Sicithdeve

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

What do you think?
i think taht education i  the spheres of the pweople s and world s futere can do no harm to anybody and to teens as well

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:28:51 PM

there is nothing wrong in the will to learn so you can do it even if ypunare not 18 years old just be careful with the money mattwrs
teens can be really interested in the new sphere of life so there 9s nothing gad if they will start to learn but learn only not work as it xan be dangerous

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: