Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018  (Read 11052 times)
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

I'm going to reinvest in major coins and trade with altcoins.
And i am sure that 2018 will be green  Grin
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:43:23 AM

my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

Yes I have similar plan for 2018 with altcoins. But now we are in market crash and we have to wait.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
My plan for the year of 2018 it to hold good potential coins till the market gets bullish and reaches new all time highs. The coins I plan to hold till the end of 2018 are ripple XRP, bitcoin BTC, ethereum ETH, NEO, cardano ADA, verge XVG, tron TRX and IOTA. All these coins according to me will be more than 3X than what its price currently is. These coins have advance technology and a hard working team behind them and are likely to go bullish this year.
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

Cash out Ethereum and buy a yacht on which to sail to your island with 3 storey mansion. Basically my plans agree to the fact that the whole year is going to monitor currencies with 0 value, and to look for income. As well along the way to keep the amount of Ethereum as 100% sure that by the end of this year he will bring a good profit.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

To hodl what I have. To participate in bounty, whilst it is effective in terms of investment. To sell some altcoins, if there is a pump. I also want to attract somebody from my friends to the crypto world).

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
JanCoppens

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

I will do as many bounty translations as possible, and with this cash, I will diversify my portfolio and keep these altcoins for a couple of years. See what the future brings.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

My plans is to start trade the coins i hold but still hold the long term coins.join some bounty programs,so that i can have knowledge on how to earn from it. Will do a lot of research for the most profitable coin.
Bounty campaigns and signature campaigns are the best way to increase your holdings in the mean time. You can earn fair amount of money just by writing some posts daily and doing some activities. Although, I would recommend you not to try and trade your coins currently cause the market currently is most uncertain and volatile and you might end up losing your investment, though there are also chances that you might even earn good. Still secure profit is better than risky one’s at least for me.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

Actually i dont know what to do because the market is insane, but my plans is i want to hold my potential coin, and sell my "trash" coin, and hope the price will rise again.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

I just plan to hold all my altcoins until the price goes back up. Or at least until the end of 2018.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
xen14

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

id probably hold till The next bullrun (June - Aug ) then scale down sell alittle bit rebalance my Portfolio to just 3 Altcoin and a reserve USD for the next bear market
madafarkt

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

My plans for this year 2018 are the following: invest in potential coins, hold, and trade. I want to grab the opportunity that the coins are decreasing its price for me to invest. I want to buy coins in a cheap price so I can have a better profit when its price increases.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

i think the best way is holding. I totally agree with your opinion. cryptocurrency is the new invention of the economy. so, it needs the time to the countries accept cryptocurrency and i believe that in the short future, they will accept crypto and all coins will grow up

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:01:43 AM

In my plans to start fixing profit, when bulls come to the market. I chose a long-term strategy, but I understand that it is necessary to record profits periodically.
I made some mistakes last year which I would not be making again this year. I had a pretty huge profit on some of the altcoins when the bulls hit the market and I really was so stupid not taking those chances.

I have learnt my lessons, nothing last forever, so I am really going to be doing some long term trading with trend following this year. I thought they could at least sustain themselves for a short term, but seeing them drop back to a lower level really gave me the reason why one should not be holding for too long most especially in a wide market correction.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

Planning to utilise the advantage of the current dip to more bitcoin and other altcoins with the hope that their value pick up later if all thing been equal. Equally, am planning to invest more of my capital into good project before end of this year. 
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

As for me, my goal is to get more eth coins, I will keep investing some my spare money to buy eth, and by trading or joining ico, I hope my eth amount can be doubled. I still think in 2018, the eth will have a good market performance, and my investment will bring big profit next year.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████