Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The big problem with Heaven  (Read 167 times)
Astargath (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:44:04 AM

If God existed and heaven was real, it wouldn't make any sense. You are supposed to go to heaven if you accept jesus christ and the teachings of the bible. However once you get to heaven, how are you ever going to be happy? Knowing billions are in hell getting tortured forever, not to mention that your relatives, father, mother or child could be there too, how can someone ever enjoy heaven knowing his/her son is in hell being tortured forever? How is God going to make sure that there is no crime in Heaven or that everyone is going to be happy? Is he going to transform us into robots?

Another paradox of heaven:

I'm walking with my girlfriend and a robber tries to rob us and shoots her. I was a believer but she wasn't.

50 years later, the robber and I both die, the robber a few years before dying accepts jesus christ and repents his sins.
We are now both in heaven and I'm supposed to be happy knowing that not only my girlfriend is going to be eternally tortured but also that I'm going to spend all eternity living with the man who actually killed her.
Furthermore if she lived maybe she would have accepted jesus christ just like the robber did yet she didn't have the chance to do so.

What about all the kids that die prematurely or aren't even born, do they go to heaven? It's unfair that they would go to heaven instantly yet we have to pass the test.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

I get what you're trying to point out here dude and in a way, i kind of feel the same way. Belief in heaven at times can make people better towards others with fear of not going up there. But just as how your examples pointed out, it makes things a lot complicated. The notion of heaven changes from religion, culture, era, and so forth that i'm thinking it's something to simply make believers follow certain rules.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
uwr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

i we been studing Cristianity at school and it seemed very contradictory, it got me into atheism and only by age of 30 i found logical explanations in Islam.
I hope you get the flow of my thoughts. Dig deaper and you ll find answers!
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

"If God is omnipotent, can he make a rock so heavy that he can't move it?"  Cool

Good luck on that one too  Wink .

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

Their is no problem with heaven actually, the real problem is with us humans, we do not know in judgement day that we can go inside in heaven because of our sins committed.
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:59:41 AM

"If God is omnipotent, can he make a rock so heavy that he can't move it?"  Cool

Good luck on that one too  Wink .

There are many problems with God, that one might be a silly one but still. Another problem is, why are we even here, what is the point of testing us, he already knows what's going to happen, why not take us to heaven directly.

What about people that will never be born once he gets us to heaven?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:23:35 AM

If God existed and heaven was real, it wouldn't make any sense. You are supposed to go to heaven if you accept jesus christ and the teachings of the bible. However once you get to heaven, how are you ever going to be happy? Knowing billions are in hell getting tortured forever, not to mention that your relatives, father, mother or child could be there too, how can someone ever enjoy heaven knowing his/her son is in hell being tortured forever? How is God going to make sure that there is no crime in Heaven or that everyone is going to be happy? Is he going to transform us into robots?

I'm walking with my girlfriend and a robber tries to rob us and shoots her. I was a believer but she wasn't.

50 years later, the robber and I both die, the robber a few years before dying accepts jesus christ and repents his sins.
We are now both in heaven and I'm supposed to be happy knowing that not only my girlfriend is going to be eternally tortured but also that I'm going to spend all eternity living with the man who actually killed her.
Furthermore if she lived maybe she would have accepted jesus christ just like the robber did yet she didn't have the chance to do so.

What about all the kids that die prematurely or aren't even born, do they go to heaven? It's unfair that they would go to heaven instantly yet we have to pass the test.

Im a believer , and i think  If you do not want to see your mother , father , siblings (family) torture in hell forever while you are in peaceful life in heaven. You must invite them to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord God and Savior.

Just try to convince them ,  Bible says in verse John  4:16 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way the truth And the life no man cometh unto the Father but by me,
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

Their is no problem with heaven actually, the real problem is with us humans, we do not know in judgement day that we can go inside in heaven because of our sins committed.

Forget it.

If there is really heaven and there is hell, and the only people who would go to heaven are the believers, how about the non believers? the imbeciles? the morons? those stupid guys in the street who doesn't even know what's their name? how about the non believers like the muslims, buddhist, hindus, and so many others? are they all going to hell? Then I think it is happier to be there if there is really hell and all the people in the world are there.

Astargath (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

Im a believer , and i think  If you do not want to see your mother , father , siblings (family) torture in hell forever while you are in peaceful life in heaven. You must invite them to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord God and Savior.

Just try to convince them ,  Bible says in verse John  4:16 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way the truth And the life no man cometh unto the Father but by me,

I have to convince them, how, exactly? Why do I even have to convince anyone, good people should automatically go to heaven, believing in god shouldn't be a requisite. What if my mother or siblings die before I can even convince them, what then?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

JUST die and you will know what you need to know.

we can't really tell anything now we are just seeing bible and some books.

all you need to do if you really wanna know now is just die and see it later.
anazinovjeva

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

What you say is right but religions are a way for people become better and accept some unfair things such as death.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
muticabang

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

i have a stupid idea about that, if heaven exist then as a religious people I will go to heaven at the end, but if heaven does not exist then I will not be in harm .. Like playing lottery only
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

That's why it says that the thinking and understanding of men and that of GOD is miles apart and we cannot comprehend or can even imagine what goes on in his mind. I think we are all going to find out when we eventually die and see where we goes when that comes.
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

i have a stupid idea about that, if heaven exist then as a religious people I will go to heaven at the end, but if heaven does not exist then I will not be in harm .. Like playing lottery only

Wrong thought. How do you know you are not going to the islamic hell instead? How do you know which religion to pick to believe in? If it turns out that the bible was wrong but some other religion was right, you could still go to hell or somewhere else depending on that real religion.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:19:39 PM

That's why it says that the thinking and understanding of men and that of GOD is miles apart and we cannot comprehend or can even imagine what goes on in his mind. I think we are all going to find out when we eventually die and see where we goes when that comes.

Why trust god then?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀