Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🐶 Dogracing - The Ultimate Crypto Currency Betting Platform 🐶  (Read 929 times)
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

Cannot understand what is the difference between Dogracing and usual services which sell Contracts For Difference? When I decide to buy or sell CFD on BTC for example its the same for me to make a bet)

Good question.

DogRacing is a parimutuel betting system based on percental cryptocurrency token/coin value change during selected period of time.
You win the entire pool from everyone who bets against you. Even the slightest increase could give you decent profit  Wink
More details in the upcoming whitepaper.

So as I understood right the main difference is in principle of profit counting. And based on blockchain of course. Thank you for your response.
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

This project looks extremely unique. The name is also really catchy. When will the full whitepaper be released? I'm curious to read more.
bit-joker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

How did your team get together and come up with this project? I could see this app becoming very profitable.
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

So, it's an Ethorse copy then?

Hi Ghrand,

We have our authentic smart-contract which will be available for public audit just before our ICO, so you will be able to check it.
DogRacing are the first ones who released betting dApp on main network.
Moreover, we will offer additional games such as: P2P betting, Mystery Bet, Last man standing monthly and etc.

I'm curious what those other games are, are these common games or ones you guys made up?

Its our made up games. Those games will be explained in our whitepaper, which will be released within the next week.

I'm excited to read your whitepaper. I trust it is coming along as planned?
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:52:48 PM

Are there any competitors that are making similar platforms to this? What would you say sets you apart from them if so?

I'm still wondering about this.
Motookerva

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:48:22 AM

Atriz, what happened to your user reputation? Seems like it was fine last time I saw it.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

Cannot understand what is the difference between Dogracing and usual services which sell Contracts For Difference? When I decide to buy or sell CFD on BTC for example its the same for me to make a bet)

Good question.

DogRacing is a parimutuel betting system based on percental cryptocurrency token/coin value change during selected period of time.
You win the entire pool from everyone who bets against you. Even the slightest increase could give you decent profit  Wink
More details in the upcoming whitepaper.

So as I understood right the main difference is in principle of profit counting. And based on blockchain of course. Thank you for your response.

Any idea for how long the whitepaper will remain work in progress? The sooner it is ready the better.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

Is DGR a security or a utility? I really like the idea of this project. I think it could become very profitable.

Does anyone know?
BountyKorea

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

Offering Korean translation for your ICO.

Hello, I appreciate your interest.
I am noticing a lot of google translated documents or poorly translated posts in many ICOs websites.
So, Check your document for fake or not, for free!

In Blockchain 3.0 age, ICO business can easily cross borders to grow and expand further.
It's time you had your website translated into Korean languages to reach more Korea CryptoMarket. And It's Good opportunity if you wants to target Asian markets.

I am a Korean native speaker with a knowledge of english And I'm willing to offer my service as a translator.
I have a lot of experience translating ICO websites and whitepapers.
I will be able to translate your website / whitepaper / thread / any other content.
Besides the translation I may also localize it so it become more readable and understandable for Korean speakers.

Please feel free to contact me by email if you are interested.

kr.transico@gmail.com

P.S : If you want I'll send you my portfolio.

Thank you for your time Smiley
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

Do I need to KYC in order to invest in DGR?
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:06:13 AM

Is DGR a security or a utility? I really like the idea of this project. I think it could become very profitable.

It provides monthly dividends so yes it is a security.

Say me only participants from the whitelist can participate in ICO or without pre-registration investors will be able to participate as well?

This will be clarified later down the line, sign up to the whitelist though just in case haha.

This project looks extremely unique. The name is also really catchy. When will the full whitepaper be released? I'm curious to read more.

Any idea for how long the whitepaper will remain work in progress? The sooner it is ready the better.

White paper is on it's way guys be patient Smiley
It will arrive before the ICO begins thats for sure.

Jump over to the Bounty thread linked on the first page.

More info on this will be released closer to the ICO Smiley
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:14:43 AM

What country is Dogracing registered in?
Hopernumbs

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:23:34 AM

Thanks for the update on the whitepaper. I'm sure you guys have a lot on your plate. I know many of us are very excited to read more, but we completely understand having a lot on your plate. I'm definitely going to stick around and wait for the announcement for it.  Cheesy

It provides monthly dividends so yes it is a security.

Say me only participants from the whitelist can participate in ICO or without pre-registration investors will be able to participate as well?

This will be clarified later down the line, sign up to the whitelist though just in case haha.

White paper is on it's way guys be patient Smiley
It will arrive before the ICO begins thats for sure.

Jump over to the Bounty thread linked on the first page.

More info on this will be released closer to the ICO Smiley
LORENthetiger

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:24:38 AM

Hopefully one with very lax regulations.
Hopernumbs

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:55:14 PM

Speaking of which, are we able to invest if we are U.S. citizens?
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

What countries are even known for this? Gibraltar? Singapore?
henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

i think this proeject have a good platform and intresting  because have a innovative idea form team. I hope this project will be success.
goodluck
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

Is there any plans for expansion on what DR will offer in the future? Everyone keeps comparing this to Ethorse, but I think Ethorse doesn't actually have that much to offer. If you could expand and offer all sorts of betting methods and tools they don't have you could easily put them on their heels.
Calula

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

Very good project I hope you good features
Brooku

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

A great project! Everything is simple and easy to understand. I would be happy to join and see your sales, with great luck and success for the team!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: