Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:08:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginner in bounty  (Read 677 times)
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

Not all bounties that is not paid is scam, some of them just dont hit their marketcap and I think that is why they dont pay the bounty hunters. Besides in my own opinion they still need to pay those who promote them even they dont hit their target because people work for them deserve's to be paid for their job.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

To participate in a good bounty, you must first analyze the project: idea, team, partners, amount of sold tokens on pre-ico/ico. If company give good results you can participate and get good rewards(depend on amount of participants)
xianglo

Activity: 60
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

How do i know when the bounty campaign is scam??
Is the token i get is trash? A months ago since i get token and until now the token has no value..

see this thread, it will guide you to pick bounty, these is a list of good bounty manager so we can avoid scam project
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.msg31824749#msg31824749

GREAT info. Thanks for the list. Smiley
pubudu92

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:23:32 PM
Merited by ongahawak (1)

Is the token i get is trash? A months ago since i get token and until now the token has no value..

Before you start the bounty campaign first do a research about the ICO related to the bounty campaign. There some important facts you should research about.

1)Find ICO rating of the project (Use ICO rating sites ex- ICObench)
2)Do a research about the project team ( find the LinkedIn profile of the team and find  they are real people)
3)Read the whitepaper carefully

After did those 3 things If you satisfy about the project then you can start it. Most probably 95% of the projects are good if those 3 points are satisfied.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by  NFT
mobiljonson

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

I do not think we know about the project what scam is. But it can be seen from the whitepaper and who the manager. The most important before the project first click on etherscan or in coinmarketcap
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

As a beginner, you need to read instructions on bounty to avoid dinner at the end.
pubudu92

Activity: 243

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

Before you start a bounty campaign, please do a background check up about that project and project team. first search the ICO rating of the project using relevant ICO rating sites ( ex- ICO bench...etc) Then do a research about the team. Find their Linkedin profile and find out who they are, Is that people are real. If these points are satisfied you can start the bounty. It's a good way to find Scam project. Always do a research about the project before starting it...

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by  NFT
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

And please make sure that you learn how to read token metrics of ICOs. That will give you enough clue about bounty is real or not. But of course, too many campaigns sound real. You need to experience them as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

The first step is going on a full reseach but reading some white paper of some bounties also helps to know if it's a scam or not.
ansertyto

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

Cпacибo, Baши coвeты oчeнь пpигoдятcя
SMSabuj

Activity: 602

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

It is very difficult for understanding to scam project. Becuase scammers are very clever. If you want to find a scam project so you have to study about that project very well. You have to read their ANN thread and Whitepaper carefully. And also you have to watch their team member, social activity. I think if you do those so you will be able to find out a scam project.
drumamat

Activity: 1193

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:00:29 PM

You can participate in AmaZix bounty projects. It's very good companies: GlobalReit, MobileBridge Momentum, RankingBall, XYO Network, and others which you can check on amazix.com site.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:09:58 PM

IF for a month the token hasn't been enlisted on an exchange, just read the whitepaper and find out when on the roadmap will they be enlisting, or just contact the team through telegram or other medium for explanation on where and when enlisting. Maybe it is not a scam coin but just that the time is not due to be enlisted.

jonsnow23

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

In finding good coins or tokens, We are always doing it with luck but If u want a higher chance of choosing bounties go on respective bounty managers like sylon, token suite and wapinter.
rockl

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

дaк вы нoвичкoм yчacтвyeтe в бayнти?
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

A bounty is a scam after they have collected enough cash, the developers decides not to enlist the coin on exchange or even continue with developing either the product or service the funds were meant for. NOn will give answer your question on telegram or email. Then you know the bounty is  a scam.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

I recommend you to join in bounty campaign that is manage by known bounty managers. Yahoo and sylon  are the bounty managers  that are managing good campaigns.
freneza

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

There is no way to know it before closing any projects ICO. After end that projects ICO you know is that scam or not.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

There are good bounties, which are led by developers themselves, and not by well-known managers. Read carefully the white paper, as many ICO do not have a ready product.
bimbie

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:11:54 PM

I'm having a hard time in picking/distinguishing a good bounty campaign.The truth is I have already joined 2 bounties that are scam and it's hard to determine whether it's legit or scam.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: