Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀🚀🔥[ANN][ICO] B2AND Future of Online Advertising 🔥🚀🚀🔥  (Read 736 times)
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

How does your technologic platform operate?    Roll Eyes                           
nicster551 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

You have a pretty good project, but for most people the explanation that you describe is not too compelling enough. Try applying what's on the whitepaper to the thread and with a much simpler discussion so it's understandable. I say again that to me this is quite easy to understand, but for most people they have enough difficulty to access clear information. Oh yes you seem to have to improve the websites look so much more comfortable, honestly I'm not comfortable viewing your website. Fix it and you will get satisfactory results and get a lot of investors on the project you have.

Thank you so much Sir for your comments and suggestions. Surely this will be reported to the team for further actions!  Grin Cheesy
zabolot

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

Considering Google's, Facebook's and Twitter's crypto ads' banning your project has a great prospect!
Will it be using AI or do you plan to use real people?

Devs, I've got the same question too.
How will your advertising system be working?
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

You have a pretty good project, but for most people the explanation that you describe is not too compelling enough. Try applying what's on the whitepaper to the thread and with a much simpler discussion so it's understandable. I say again that to me this is quite easy to understand, but for most people they have enough difficulty to access clear information. Oh yes you seem to have to improve the websites look so much more comfortable, honestly I'm not comfortable viewing your website. Fix it and you will get satisfactory results and get a lot of investors on the project you have.

Thank you so much Sir for your comments and suggestions. Surely this will be reported to the team for further actions!  Grin Cheesy

I agree with him, it should be eye-catching as well to attract the users. The website alone will speak for its project because this will have an impact on the composition of the development team.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
woshiwjw11

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

join the project hope it can better
tsoyens01

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

I think this is a good project. As we all know videos nowadays get viral easily through social media. And advertising online also attracts people since most of us are focused on our phones and gadgets that connect through internet. I'm willing to participate in this projects I can see this project will be successful. ill wait facebook and twitter bounty to help spread this project in the whole universe

B2AND amazing project and i hope this project will bounty soon..

Yes. Everybody do hope that maybe this the Crypto project that we've been waiting for that will get rid of our worries regarding the Crypto Ads ban on FB & Twitter.
Im really looking forward to this project .  I will invest and I will really support this amazing project of B2AND .. this for sure will be a big help in the future
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

What really makes this platform attractive to advertisers and consumers is its assurance and reliability. It assures that all promoters of their business ventures will gain its target market's attention. It's like fishing in a pond, the advertiser is the fisherman and the B2AND is the bait. Advertiser can surely catch the big wave of costumers because of the excellent viral marketing being implemented by B2AND.That any marketing campaign being rendered through B2AND will flow just like a river because of the help of the consumers who signed up with B2AND. Informations will be properly disciminated.
Pegleku

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

What will the money raised during the ICO be used for?
amsiran_irene

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

i guess its true to all projects the money that is being raised during the ICO will be allocated to listing in exchanges, mobilization for the development team, marketing and others.

tonbit1239

Activity: 542
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

It is for the Product development, marketing expenses, bounty & for the team & advisors. And ofcourse for the future use & expenses of the company.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
Elijah.elisha

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

This is a great project. It would be very useful in the future. A big help for advertizers. Hoping for your succes. Goodluck.
amsiran_irene

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

For transparency of the project could you please include the profile of the development team? Because us investors will take a look at it prior investing in the project. The transactions are anonymous but the team should be included in the website

Mcjergs

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

It's very interesting and promising project now a days with regards to implementing and be part of crypto currency world trading,this serve to be an antraction to consumers.best of succed for the team.
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

TOKEN SALE TERMS
Start Token Sale: 23 April 2018
End Token Sale: 22 May 2018

is there any pre-sale and how many be collected in this period ,thanks!
B2ANDLTD

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:50:49 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 04:23:53 PM by B2ANDLTD

It is a platform that covers all types of advertisement through reward system, how this differs to the traditional multi-level marketing plan? is it the basis of the reward system of the platform?

B2AND platform can cover all types of advertisement through the reward/incentive program. B2AND platform and its concept definitely outwits traditional marketing campaigns not only because of the incentive system but also because it can help business owners/advertisers implement customer engagement marketing strategies. By using B2AND platform, business owners will be able to reach their customer base effectively to promote brand loyalty and awareness.   
Janeth

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

Such an impressive project worth watching for before it launches on the market. Im glad to participate and invest in ICO
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

Wow this is great Online advertising is currently On Top Right the concept of this B2AND is quite interesting i will follow this . Im glad to be part of ICO Smiley
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:20:41 PM

Considering Google's, Facebook's and Twitter's crypto ads' banning your project has a great prospect!
Will it be using AI or do you plan to use real people?
I suggest that they should use real people because interacting with AI is far different to real people Smiley Im not against in AI but what it is Im sure this will be successful
B2ANDLTD

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:55:32 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 07:16:06 PM by B2ANDLTD

It will be used to fund the development of various generations of B2AND platform as shown in our Roadmap.
B2ANDLTD

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

For transparency of the project could you please include the profile of the development team? Because us investors will take a look at it prior investing in the project. The transactions are anonymous but the team should be included in the website

You may go to https://ico.b2and.com/#team to view the profile of B2AND Team.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: