Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:34:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 50'000 USD to invest NOW  (Read 2056 times)
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

Some people are hyping wanchain for sometime now so I suggest that you take a look at it and see for youself it is worth of your investment. I'm waiting for it to drop lower so I can buy and hoard a bunch of them.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

$50,000 capital to invest to altcoin and toke. Is a good choice. But you need to choose wisely what coin will become very high the price in the next cominh few years. Make a lot of research about the coin you want to buy because your money will lose if you get not potential coin.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:27:08 AM

Hello guys,

I'm already in Crypto since march 2017 and made a decent amount of money to pay off my bills and some holidays.

I had a situation in my family few months ago where I received a lot of money from my dead granma.

I would like to chose ONE crypto and go "all in" with around 50k usd.

My goal is 1 year HODL and then withdraw most of it for an house or something like that.

Doing my own research I found ICON (ICX) as possible 10-20x cryptocurrency in this given timeframe.

PS: Please do not suggest unknown or shitcoins. (I know those may make a good money but I am not confident on putting so much money in these).

DZ

EDIT: I already invested few days ago and actual portfolio is like this:

5500 Wan
5500 ICX
1.5 Bitcoin
35 ETH
170 NEO
30 LTC
7'500 Ripple
10'000 Stellar Lumens
10'000 Cardano
30 Monero
2'500 IOTA
600 Waves
40'000 Envion ICO tokens
40'000 WePower ICO tokens
250'000 CarVertial tokens
150'000 Sharpay Tokens
cryptocurrency is a promising market, investing in this market will bring us a lot of profit in the next few years. At present the market is quite low, this is a good time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin. Ideally we should invest in altcoin ranked in the top 20 coinmarketcap. And you've got a very good research, your portfolio really has potential. I believe in the future you will be more profitable. In addition, I recommend you continue to buy more Monero . This is the altcoin that I believe in the future it will be more popular and have a very high price.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Voice

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:17:32 AM

Take a look on iEXEC RLC.
Real company, real useful coin, great, GREAT team, lots of awards, partnerships with RSK + Ubisoft + INTEL announced this month, and Marketplace release on May the 29th.

This is a real and bright company, and still under the market radar.
Take a look.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:04:47 AM

Not enough capital you have to invest in crypto coins. If you want to hold within 1 year and hope to get a big profit, of course, you have to buy coins that have very good prospects. I advise you to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum for you to invest within 1 year. You must have both of these coins in large quantities. Because both of these coins have been proven to be good coins and can be promising for the future.
jullykendy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

$ 50000 is a large amount, you should divide it for many good coin to hold. Top 20 coin top is a great suggestion for you
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

Buy now ICON icx good project cost nothing .
hodl will pump x3 or more for sure .
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:14:15 AM

The list of coins you have is quite good and the investment by the amount is also on the level, only the time is incorrect, or rather unstable. Wait for the summer, then perhaps the market will rise to the path of growth and not recovery as of now, and investments will bear less risk.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

I had a much smaller amount, so I made up a risky portfolio. But with such a large sum, I would prefer a more conservative portfolio.
With this money I think buying ETH is reasonable. Maybe in a few weeks this amount will increase to nearly double for you. That is what I saw the price fluctuate in the last time. I believe the Crypto market is always up and down, do not worry, take the risk we will succeed.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

Hello guys,

I'm already in Crypto since march 2017 and made a decent amount of money to pay off my bills and some holidays.

I had a situation in my family few months ago where I received a lot of money from my dead granma.

My goal is 1 year HODL and then withdraw most of it for an house or something like that.

Doing my own research I found ICON (ICX) as possible 10-20x cryptocurrency in this given timeframe.

PS: Please do not suggest unknown or shitcoins. (I know those may make a good money but I am not confident on putting so much money in these).

DZ

5500 Wan
5500 ICX
1.5 Bitcoin
35 ETH
170 NEO
30 LTC
7'500 Ripple
10'000 Stellar Lumens
10'000 Cardano
30 Monero
2'500 IOTA
600 Waves
40'000 Envion ICO tokens
150'000 Sharpay Tokens
These are very good altcoins at the present time, but I recommend investing in fewer altcoins for easy control. Because if you invest too much, your profits will not increase or decrease significantly.
If you want rich quick, invest from 5-7 altcoins at a time. That would be the limit and you should invest in ICX, NEO, XRP, IOTA and WAN. good luck man Grin

bakery506

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

You invest too early, if you buy now you will get more tokens. The combination of your tokens is great and your choice is correct. Grin Grin
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

Today is a good time to invest money. A big correction of the entire market is always a good moment. I think that uptrend will back in a few hours, so this is the last moment to jump on the train Wink
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

50,000$ means you already invest huge dollar and i see you maximum coin position in top 100 in https://coinmarketcap.com
Wanchain (WAN) and ICON (ICX) is not potential in my opinion also those coin are high rank.Otherwise your most of the coin are good potential.WePower token very new but it added big exchange.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

This is a very huge amount om money to invest in crypto. I don't think you should put all in crypto, why not use just tangible part of it and save the rest and moreover, when investing or buying coin, you should not put all your money in one coin, you can spread it out into many stable coin and invest in potential ico project. Hold all this coin on long term to get maximum profit
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

Nice portfolio you have, but get rid off Envion! It is probably a big scam, read medium and their telegram chat. As for Car Virtual and Sharppay I don't even know what it is. Don't invest in no name shit coins.
Check out Universa and TIO for your portfolio
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:09:20 PM

Hello guys,

DZ

5500 Wan
5500 ICX
1.5 Bitcoin
35 ETH
170 NEO
30 LTC
7'500 Ripple
10'000 Stellar Lumens
10'000 Cardano
30 Monero
2'500 IOTA
600 Waves
40'000 Envion ICO tokens
150'000 Sharpay Tokens
I saw your portfolio. The altcoin you invest has great potential. I believe in the next few years you will have a lot of profit. Besides, I recommend you buy Ethereum and Monero if you can. Here are two altcoins with growth potential. At present their prices are very low. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it is very worthwhile to invest. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum will cost more than $ 1500. Monero is altcoin with good technology. No one can hack Monero. Every transaction with Monero is anonymous. I believe in future Monero will have a high price.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:02:45 PM

Since you have much fund to re invest and do investment again I might suggest our token for you to invest at least a hundred to one thousand dollar, you can tell it has potential by looking on the white paper and the token development as of today.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

I think you need to get professional help when your investment is high. Look at the facts, not the stories.
Rage

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:13:52 PM

I would wait until bitcoin touches less than seven thousand dollars and then i would invest, maybe that is one of the best moments to invest since everything will be in a giant red after all. Just follow my advices.

lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:57:45 AM

This is a very huge amount om money to invest in crypto. I don't think you should put all in crypto, why not use just tangible part of it and save the rest and moreover, when investing or buying coin, you should not put all your money in one coin, you can spread it out into many stable coin and invest in potential ico project. Hold all this coin on long term to get maximum profit
Your research is great in the field and I congratulate you from now that you will go high in this one year. Your grand mom did a great job and made it possible to introduce a guy like you in the crypto market. The inflow of funds pushes the prices high and besides all the coins you have mentioned, if you invest some money in Bitcoin as well, that would really give you an edge in this one year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: