Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump bans Venezuelan cryptocurrency in USA  (Read 242 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:02:32 AM

It is very cheap for the cost of life in a country, with a very low cost may be able to live luxuriously if anyone wants to move there with his property.

Why would anyone move to a place where they'd instantly become a big, fat target. Not only that, you'd be a big, fat target in what is now one of the most violent countries in the whole world.

I'll stick with a more modest lifestyle in a place where I'm likely to survive into the following week.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:33:18 AM

Just read those articles and I love what Manduro did in his country to block dollars and trump do the same thing as he was avoided by Venezuelan petro oil. Looks like U.S right now has a big problems that they cant tell.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:15:01 AM

Venezuela is in a really bad state right now. People there earn more money farming gold in games and selling it than they do at real jobs. Of course if Venezuela is making a new currency all the current places that have sanctions will put those sanctions on that new currency... but if it's crypto will they really be able to prevent it? I don't think so, so it's interesting that this is the first government issued crypto. Too bad it's a complete shit government  Grin
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

In the US, generally a great democracy and it's strange to hear that they want something to lock up for the people, so maybe this is a rumor?

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

I really don't see how he thinks he has the authority to control what people in the US spend their money on? Pretty sure people are free to spend their money as they please (except on drugs and other banned substances), banning something digital like this could lead us down a path where the government decides what you can and can't buy, essentially preventing you from spending your own money as you wish.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

In the US, there has always been democracy and therefore I do not know how it could have happened that people did not take advantage of this. Apparently the president is going against the system.
joshua_Thebest

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

I think this is venezuelan problem!
Not crypto problem
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

Trump is not afraid of making tough unpopular decisions, fortunately he has not banned bitcoin yet as that will probably start riots over there. Venezuela is struggling despite having huge oil reserves, it should be a wealthy country but has bad financial management. Perhaps the petro will help to make the people wealthier
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: