Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7528 times)
suzane18 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mann1983

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:50:25 PM

This project seems to be really interesting. Its for the first time I am looking out a exchange who would be giving commodity - cryto currency pair alongwith regular crypto-crypto pair.Looking forward for pre-sale for early investment. Do you have bounty program?
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

How can you get to one of the top 10 exchanges in the world in 2019, with so many encrypted currency exchanges, fierce competition and the need to face hacker attacks? What kind of user plan do you have?
suzane18 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

This project seems to be really interesting. Its for the first time I am looking out a exchange who would be giving commodity - cryto currency pair alongwith regular crypto-crypto pair.Looking forward for pre-sale for early investment. Do you have bounty program?

Thanks for posting!, We are definitely interested in early adopters who will help us spread the word. We will release the details of the bounty program shortly.

suzane18 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

How can you get to one of the top 10 exchanges in the world in 2019, with so many encrypted currency exchanges, fierce competition and the need to face hacker attacks? What kind of user plan do you have?

Hello,
Appreciate your question. Our exchange would definitely be an encrypted exchange.
To tackle with competition we are just not launching another exchange but have also added instrument like commodities - crypto which would be help Digital Ticks to stand out from the crowd.

At Digital Ticks our top most priority is Security of client funds, Customer service, Best in class technology.We would be having facilities of cold wallet where majority of the funds would be stored. The exchange is built with security at the core. We would be having regular security audits by an independent firm. We have a plan to attract High Frequency Traders with volume based incentive schemes.

thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

Who owns the tokens of the project, will have some benefit in the exchange? Are the rates already set for the transactions?

OI
suzane18 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

Who owns the tokens of the project, will have some benefit in the exchange? Are the rates already set for the transactions?

Obviously the early adopter investor will always get the price benefit. In terms of exchange benefits one can use the token to get 50% discount on exchange commission charge and also if a HFT (High Frequency) trader holds our token for a period of 1 month then he is entitled for volume based discounts on exchange commission charge. Yes the rates are set to 0.1% fee

suzane18 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

You can definately check out our whitepaper on this forum or from our website

This project looks to be interesting and a new concept. I would definately like to go through your white paper.

punitjain

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:33:03 PM

Read the whitepaper of digital ticks. Looks very impressive trading in Gold & Silver with crypto pairs. Even liked the Trading features like Mouse and Hot Keys. and also Impressed with the discount model. Waiting for Pre Sale to open. 
suzane18 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:04:55 PM

Read the whitepaper of digital ticks. Looks very impressive trading in Gold & Silver with crypto pairs. Even liked the Trading features like Mouse and Hot Keys. and also Impressed with the discount model. Waiting for Pre Sale to open. 
Thanks for your comment. We look forward to your participation in our pre-sale.

ritzshah

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

How does your exchange will be better then any other exchanges and how would traders of crypto will gain benefits from digital ticks exchange?
suzane18 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:22:18 AM

How does your exchange will be better then any other exchanges and how would traders of crypto will gain benefits from digital ticks exchange?

Digital Ticks Exchange has a unique concept of Commodities to Crypto Trading which is unique with respect to other exchanges. And this exchange has been designed by traders keeping in mind the requirements of traders. Hench OCO Order, Semi Algos, Hot keys these features are specially designed for them

suzane18 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

An excellent team and a good project !!! I believe in you!
Thank you. We appreciate your confidence on us.

thomas515

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

Hi saw your website, Facebook Page & Instagram Page too looks very attractive. Even saw the team member profile looks very promising. Linking commodity to crypto very unique idea. Not heard before this. So now even traders of crypto world can trade in commodity very very impressive. Would surely look forward to invest in this project and even tell my friends & Family to do so. I really feel can make good money investing into ur project
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

I like the concept of digital ticks that prioritize the security level of funds. both on storage and exchange. by applying a routine audit system. it will work great. you explain everything in detail, and convince your potential customers to be interested. so does your trading strategy. not in doubt digital ticks will soon evolve and achieve success, supported by a professional team.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

In short. Did I understand correctly that the developers are going to show the world a new crypto exchange? Honestly, having read the white paper for a long time could not understand what they specifically want. Problems are described everyones, general concepts and a bit about the stock exchange itself. I would like more detailed information, but not general phrases about various problems in the global crypto industry.
suzane18 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:34:14 AM

This is a unique, interesting and promising project, one which I'll like to be part of

Surely you can be a part of the project, our Pre sale starts today

suzane18 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:36:04 AM

I like the concept of digital ticks that prioritize the security level of funds. both on storage and exchange. by applying a routine audit system. it will work great. you explain everything in detail, and convince your potential customers to be interested. so does your trading strategy. not in doubt digital ticks will soon evolve and achieve success, supported by a professional team.

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to your support!!

suzane18 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:37:37 AM

In short. Did I understand correctly that the developers are going to show the world a new crypto exchange? Honestly, having read the white paper for a long time could not understand what they specifically want. Problems are described everyones, general concepts and a bit about the stock exchange itself. I would like more detailed information, but not general phrases about various problems in the global crypto industry.
Yes u got it right. Its very long when the whole world is talking about legality and making crypto currency tag changed to crypto assets. Now when one is talking about assets then how can we leave our most tradeable assets gold and silver where the whole is trading. We at Digital Ticks is focused to mitigate the gap between commodity and crypto and stand as a bridge for all the crypto as well as commodity lovers.
Another big problem in crypto industry is the authenticity so you can check our sole moto is to create trust, confidence and transparency between the crypto community.
Third problem is the liquidity on the exchange. If their is lack of liquidity on the exchange the impact cost increases and thereby it hits the profitability of the trader. We at Digital ticks have a team of experienced professionals who have indepth experience about how to gain liquidity and thereby become one of the world best and favourite commodity crypto exchange of traders.

Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

Bounty only for refferals?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: