Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:20:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7534 times)
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

What is it unique about the guys? You have seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain me please
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:23:48 PM

What is it unique about the guys? You have seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain me please
An excellent project that solves really important problems. If you correctly say that - offers to optimize already existing solutions, based on more modern technologies.
Botaisk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:47:44 PM

An excellent project that solves really important problems. If you correctly say that - offers to optimize already existing solutions, based on more modern technologies.
Here it is more interesting. Personally for me, when I hear the connection of artificial intelligence + blockchane - it immediately causes great enthusiasm. Although this is not surprising, because the blockade and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

Well this is still great, in fact, it is not known what will generate the development of these technologies. Everyone saw a flm with Arnold Schwarzenegger, the name. I think it's not worth talking about. So, it can wait for us in the near future!
Do not be a psychopath)) The project is just developing an effective decentralized trading platform. This will not lead to Armagedon)) On the contrary, it will simplify many lives, make it more interesting.
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:42:35 AM

The team is great! Sincerely admire them. They created a working business and expanded. I wish the project luck and success! Smiley
Yes man, now any business with the prefix of blockchane is thriving. You do not even need to wish for good luck. About the project Digital Ticks - could only say one thing - well done, I wish you the same success in development!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:46:34 AM

I like new cryptocurrency exchanges and am always on the look out to try to purchase a few tokens as well. I will read the whitepaper later on once I get a chance as I need to digest all the info fully before making an informed decision. I like to check all the pros and cons and what makes you different from the competition as this space is really quite competitive now and you will need to pull out all the stops to gain more clients and have good security and volume to pull in the punters. I will probably be back with more questions as well.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

I've got interested in the first post, saying that this will offering an ease of trading.
Will it also available some kind of algorithm that will help the trader to analyze the market?
Apple4myCat

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

And what we expect, the blockchane is now an advanced technology. And if any body apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good. Not for every business, but still ...
It is true, first of all, the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the data received. In the third, decentralization. Although decentralization is not necessary for every project, not for every business it is useful.
The technology of blockchane, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make transparency in the turnover of data, money. At best, it will eradicate corruption, and in the worst case - corruption will penetrate the blockchain)
suzane18 (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

I've got interested in the first post, saying that this will offering an ease of trading.
Will it also available some kind of algorithm that will help the trader to analyze the market?
Yes you got it right, there are Algos which are designed in such a manner that it will help you to analyse the market and its direction

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
super stas

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

And what we expect, the blockchane is now an advanced technology. And if any body apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good. Not for every business, but still ...
It is true, first of all, the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the data received. In the third, decentralization. Although decentralization is not necessary for every project, not for every business it is useful.
The technology of blockchane, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make transparency in the turnover of data, money. At best, it will eradicate corruption, and in the worst case - corruption will penetrate the blockchain)

How not to twist - Digital Ticks just have to become successful. The next 20 years will be huge speculation in the crypto currency market, this will lead to a huge demand for quality data and stable trading platforms. There will be more people, which means there will be more opportunities.
suzane18 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

Hey you need to send these details on the bounty page of Digital Ticks

suzane18 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

SmileyHi The Digital Ticks Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks

Hey all the details mentioned are perfect. Only change is we don't have whitelisting criteria in our ICO. If you can just remove that. Thanks

NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

The idea is excellent, I like it. I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal! They just need to go to the goal!
Everything is brilliant! So I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project. Developers create a great thing and do a great job!
Well, of course, who would doubt it) Have you seen the team? There are only professionals. I am sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought-out project, through which we will be able to get more money!
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

The idea is excellent, I like it. I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal! They just need to go to the goal!
Everything is brilliant! So I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project. Developers create a great thing and do a great job!
Well, of course, who would doubt it) Have you seen the team? There are only professionals. I am sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought-out project, through which we will be able to get more money!
Yes, the fact that it is possible to get more profit thanks to the project makes me happy. Now even such a novice as I can  safely trade with crypto currency.
super stas

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Yes, the fact that it is possible to get more profit thanks to the project makes me happy. Now even such a novice as I can  safely trade with crypto currency.
And as it is well known - the trade in crypto currency is a very dangerous occupation that you need to be able to do. Thanks to the project !!! traders beginners will be able to protect themselves from stupid mistakes.
Apple4myCat

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

My most stupid mistake was to sell bitkoyn for $ 400, and six months later its cost was 2000+. I nearly went crazy
Do not worry, many people bought bitcoin for 17-20 thousand $ and nothing, hold on. And as for another)) They invested in crypto gold, which is very unstable.
The main thing in such moments is not to panic and hold on. Because a very important point - the presence of steel male eggs. Which allow you to survive
And what about a girl trader? She does not have the physical ability to survive a drawdown in the market of crypto-currencies, so it turns out))
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

The main thing is that we can already install the beta version on the phone and try how it works. This gives confidence that the project has the right direction. And it will achieve its goals.
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

The main thing is that we can already install the beta version on the phone and try how it works. This gives confidence that the project has the right direction. And it will achieve its goals.
Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes the product. I think everyone likes it. This helps people make a decision when they invest
Who already downloaded the application to your mobile? I want to hear feedback from people who have already used it. Thank you
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:38:23 PM

Now, these solutions are very relevant, since there is very little quality information. I hope the guys will succeed.
Yes, the crypto industry requires a quality solution. The project must provide a quality solution for a wide society. Then the project will gain people's trust.
Unfortunately, I did not find very high-quality information for trading on the crypto-currency market. I hope the project will help me to discover the trader's talent in me
The project will help you discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help you earn money on an apartment and a car. In reality, this can be, you just need to be very persistent and work, trade first in your spare time.
turenkopolina1992

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:07:57 PM

Now, these solutions are very relevant, since there is very little quality information. I hope the guys will succeed.
Yes, the crypto industry requires a quality solution. The project must provide a quality solution for a wide society. Then the project will gain people's trust.
Unfortunately, I did not find very high-quality information for trading on the crypto-currency market. I hope the project will help me to discover the trader's talent in me
The project will help you discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help you earn money on an apartment and a car. In reality, this can be, you just need to be very persistent and work, trade first in your spare time.

Absolutely agree with you! Trade in the crypto-currency market is only necessary with your free money and only in your free time. not otherwise) Otherwise it will not be good.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: