Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7534 times)
Bernart

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

I really like that the first time - there will be no commission at all. I can save my money)) Maybe it will be not a lot, but it will be great!

This will attract a lot of users to the platform. Especially whales, which have tremendous money. On such opportunity they will make more money.
And for the whales, the people who see an increase in the volume of trade will be attracted, and accordingly the machine will be launched very quickly!
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

I really like that the first time - there will be no commission at all. I can save my money)) Maybe it will be not a lot, but it will be great!

This will attract a lot of users to the platform. Especially whales, which have tremendous money. On such opportunity they will make more money.
And for the whales, the people who see an increase in the volume of trade will be attracted, and accordingly the machine will be launched very quickly!
It's very well decision not to take a commission for the first few months. People will trade on the platform, at first only while 0 commission, and after they will stay here
hollymoolly

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

It's very well decision not to take a commission for the first few months. People will trade on the platform, at first only while 0 commission, and after they will stay here
The revenue model consists of commissions for exchange, commission fees, listing fees and several micro-transactions to make the trading process smooth.
Blockchain kitty

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:50:15 PM

I'm personally very interested in next thing: what tokens will be traded on the Digital Ticks platform. This is very important for me, because I want a lot)) If you already trade, then trade only on one platform, that would not waste time wasting.
I agree with you completely. I also want to know how many bet tokens will be on exchange. Because now there are many exchanges, but not all tokens support.
bonick

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

I'm personally very interested in next thing: what tokens will be traded on the Digital Ticks platform. This is very important for me, because I want a lot)) If you already trade, then trade only on one platform, that would not waste time wasting.
I agree with you completely. I also want to know how many bet tokens will be on exchange. Because now there are many exchanges, but not all tokens support.
It turns out that you need to trade on a large number of platforms. For example, if there are rare tokens, then you definitely need to use 2-3 exchanges.
Hodler43

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

Did you guys see this hilarious video with  bitcoin, litcoin ethereum and tron in it, it?s pretty jokes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua6Vn68dBjg
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

It turns out that you need to trade on a large number of platforms. For example, if there are rare tokens, then you definitely need to use 2-3 exchanges.
At me too so. Now I trade on 3 different stock exchanges, because one does not have all my tokens. I spend a lot of time between transfers from one stock exchange to another.
Botaisk

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

You do not need to have a lot of tokens and trade on different exchanges. Why trade tokens that do not have prospects. Basically, now all the necessary tokens images on large exchanges.
crypto reva

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

You do not need to have a lot of tokens and trade on different exchanges. Why trade tokens that do not have prospects. Basically, now all the necessary tokens images on large exchanges.

It is truth too, now everybody can actively trade only known altcoins. For the rest, few people  spend  time. Although sometimes there are profitable deals, and I myself go to other exchanges.
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

The peculiarity of Digital Ticks is that it will not only be an exchange, on which it will be possible to trade tokens. Here you can buy and sell goods for crypto currency. This is one of the features, as it seems to me - the most important. In fact, there are several.
I'm more attracted by the second feature - the ability to receive quality analytics. I'm in very plased and think that will help me to earn a lot of money))

Bernart

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

Well, I believe that this is also not good, when there are a lot of tokens on the  exchange, and nobody uses them. Just for the number and for the picture? First of all on the exchange is the convenience of trading and data processing processing.
suzane18 (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:24:40 AM

Hey have read that Digital Ticks Exchange is coming up with a commodity - Crypto Exchange. That sounds really interesting. I would defiantely like to participate in their ICO. Also what commodities would they start initially?

Hey we would appreciate your participation in our public sale. Digital Ticks would start with Gold/BTC and will add on other commodities gradually

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
suzane18 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:30:09 AM

They have also launched with their mobile app much before their timeline. Thats a very postive sign. When is their exchange getting live?

Exchange will be LIVE by Aug 2018

suzane18 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

how DTX  give 50% commision, the DTX to pay fee just for this platform or you have any plan to use this token in another exchange to pay the fee.

To start with we would be providing 50% discount on Digital Ticks Exchange only.

RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

I am very pleased that they are going to reach a turnover of 200,000 bitcoins per day! This is an incredibly huge number, and I'm sure that with such turnover there will be very favorable conditions for trade.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

I am very pleased that they are going to reach a turnover of 200,000 bitcoins per day! This is an incredibly huge number, and I'm sure that with such turnover there will be very favorable conditions for trade.

I agree with you completely! Turnover of 200,000 bitcoins is amazing! I also wonder how much time the company is going to achieve such an incredible result?
Botaisk

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

I agree with you completely! Turnover of 200,000 bitcoins is amazing! I also wonder how much time the company is going to achieve such an incredible result?

According to their Roadmap: 15 May 2019
1000+ cryptocurrencies listed, daily exchange volume expected 200000+ BTC.
So we need to wait for 1 year to see such a turnover of funds on the stock exchange)
crypto reva

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

So we need to wait for 1 year to see such a turnover of funds on the stock exchange)
Well 1 year is not really a lot. Usually exchanges reach such a huge turnover in a few years, and the company plans to achieve this even earlier. So I hope they succeed!
Bernart

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

Well 1 year is not really a lot. Usually exchanges reach such a huge turnover in a few years, and the company plans to achieve this even earlier. So I hope they succeed!
Of course everything will turn out, how can it be otherwise? The company employs professionals and they will do everything possible to make the result even faster.
Donna Madonna

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

And I like that there will be 1000+ different tokens here. Now I can trade only on one exchange, and do not worry about the fact that I need to switch to others and see how things are there.

Do not you think that it's almost not real? To achieve for 1 year such a result. I do not imagine how much the company should try. I think they have a very strong strategy. Otherwise, the process can take longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: