Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7538 times)
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

And I like that there will be 1000+ different tokens here. Now I can trade only on one exchange, and do not worry about the fact that I need to switch to others and see how things are there.

Do not you think that it's almost not real? To achieve for 1 year such a result. I do not imagine how much the company should try. I think they have a very strong strategy. Otherwise, the process can take longer.

Probably these figures are indicated in the event that the company will collect a hard drive. Then it is more than real. Because everything depends on the money spent. Of course, there is a strong team. But they need to pay for the work))
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

And I like that there will be 1000+ different tokens here. Now I can trade only on one exchange, and do not worry about the fact that I need to switch to others and see how things are there.

Do not you think that it's almost not real? To achieve for 1 year such a result. I do not imagine how much the company should try. I think they have a very strong strategy. Otherwise, the process can take longer.

Probably these figures are indicated in the event that the company will collect a hard drive. Then it is more than real. Because everything depends on the money spent. Of course, there is a strong team. But they need to pay for the work))
Wages are a very important part, and I'm sure that the company is exactly with it all well. In addition, people are ideological, money goes to the second place.
Donna Madonna

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

Wages are a very important part, and I'm sure that the company is exactly with it all well. In addition, people are ideological, money goes to the second place.
I believe that financial motivation is as important as ideological, because people need to live for something. But without faith in the success of the identity will not work. I talked with the representatives of the company digital ticks. Faith in success they have!
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

I'm sure that the guys will succeed in achieving their goals. And soon we will see a cool trading platform that will not be equal. I really hope that the guys will succeed!

I really hope that there will be a Single Portfolio View
 And I will enjoy my portfolio with great convenience. This makes me very happy!
super stas

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

I'm sure that the guys will succeed in achieving their goals. And soon we will see a cool trading platform that will not be equal. I really hope that the guys will succeed!

It is very important to understand and constantly see your investment potfel if the guys have a convenient display and a wide range of management functions - a lot of users will go only for this reason, because the majority of the exchange does not have such a function.
crypto reva

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

It is very important to understand and constantly see your investment potfel if the guys have a convenient display and a wide range of management functions - a lot of users will go only for this reason, because the majority of the exchange does not have such a function.
I also really like this opportunity. Because now on the exchanges of which I trade, there is simply no opportunity to look at your investment portfolio. And this is not very convenient, because I have a lot of tokens and it is difficult for everyone to keep track of.
Bernart

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

I also really like this opportunity. Because now on the exchanges of which I trade, there is simply no opportunity to look at your investment portfolio. And this is not very convenient, because I have a lot of tokens and it is difficult for everyone to keep track of.
In that case, you should not use such a large number of tokens, otherwise you just might not be able to keep track of them all.
Blockchain kitty

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

If you have many tokens, you can not only earn a lot, but also lose a lot, because the price of altcoins is very unstable and may not be in time to determine the situation.
Yes, by the way on the platform will be the ability to add hot keys. Therefore, trade will become even faster, more convenient and more comfortable. I hope so))
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

If you have many tokens, you can not only earn a lot, but also lose a lot, because the price of altcoins is very unstable and may not be in time to determine the situation.
Yes, by the way on the platform will be the ability to add hot keys. Therefore, trade will become even faster, more convenient and more comfortable. I hope so))
I also hope that this happens. Hot keys should simplify the life of traders who spend more than half a day trading. This is an effective way to save time and save energy.
crypto reva

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

I personally do not understand what the task of hot keys is, can someone explain to me?
Bernart

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

I personally do not understand what the task of hot keys is, can someone explain to me?
You can lock various trading operations on hot keys and use them to conduct transactions more quickly and efficiently. Can the administrator tell us if I'm wrong.
suzane18 (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

You can lock various trading operations on hot keys and use them to conduct transactions more quickly and efficiently. Can the administrator tell us if I'm wrong.

Yes you are correct. Hot Keys are basically shortcut keys which will you enable you to carry out Buy/Sell/Modify/Delete order smoothly

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:50:16 AM

The Digital Ticks platform is positioned as an effective package of useful services available to traders interested in successful and prospective trading in the digital assets market.

I agree with you, often beginners have problems with trade in the first time. a promising service was created specifically for trade in crypto currency.
bonick

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

It is well known that a beginner trader, when he first enters the market, faces a lot of technical services that facilitate the process of data collection, analytics and making the right decisions. Problems for beginners because of the excess of information.
Yes its true. There is a lot of information. However, in practice, often many strategies and indicators do not provide an adequate effect and are ineffective.
mann1983

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

When would the token sale end? and the end price would be?
suzane18 (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

Token sale would end on 15th June 2018 and token price in Tier IV would be 0.70 USD

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

Given these problems, the developers, create a unique platform element that includes the best statistics technologies, analytics, strategies, formed on the basis of artificial intelligence and other methods of trading crypto currency.
Botaisk

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

Given these problems, the developers, create a unique platform element that includes the best statistics technologies, analytics, strategies, formed on the basis of artificial intelligence and other methods of trading crypto currency.
Now any newcomer will be much easier to start trading. Qualitative information will constantly help in the trade.
crypto mommy

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

I am very pleased that they are going to reach a turnover of 200,000 bitcoins per day! This is an incredibly huge number, and I'm sure that with such turnover there will be very favorable conditions for trade.

I agree with you completely! Turnover of 200,000 bitcoins is amazing! I also wonder how much time the company is going to achieve such an incredible result?
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

Now any newcomer will be much easier to start trading. Qualitative information will constantly help in the trade.

Advantages of the Digital Ticks platform are immediately visible. They are difficult to underestimate. They will admire users. THis stuff will be scolded by competitors. The main thing is that they are, and there are many of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: