Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7531 times)
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:06:00 AM

Advantages of using DTX tokens - Trade in several tools: users can simultaneously create several orders in different instruments.
This is an excellent proposal, I think because of this, the platform will have superiority over all its competitors.
Of course this is important and interesting for traders, but this is not the greatest superiority. There are other more strong sides of the platform. Another thing in the implementation. If everything will be as written in the roadmap, it's cool.
Yes, the project needs to adhere to the roadmap, because from the side of the community and investors there will be trust and recognition. In the opposite case, this can lead to a storm of resentment.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

Advantages of using DTX tokens - Trade in several tools: users can simultaneously create several orders in different instruments.
This is an excellent proposal, I think because of this, the platform will have superiority over all its competitors.
Of course this is important and interesting for traders, but this is not the greatest superiority. There are other more strong sides of the platform. Another thing in the implementation. If everything will be as written in the roadmap, it's cool.
Yes, the project needs to adhere to the roadmap, because from the side of the community and investors there will be trust and recognition. In the opposite case, this can lead to a storm of resentment.
The team is strong. I think that they will follow the intended path, and accordingly they will succeed in achieving the result. In addition, they have an excellent raising of funds, so that doubts do not arise yet:)
hollymoolly

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

Yes, look closely)) because the possibility of obtaining a high profit will have not only experienced traders, but also beginners. This is the difference between the project and everyone else.
Guys, and thanks to the referral program it will be possible to receive a decent passive income based on the invitation of new participants to the project.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

Yes, look closely)) because the possibility of obtaining a high profit will have not only experienced traders, but also beginners. This is the difference between the project and everyone else.
Guys, and thanks to the referral program it will be possible to receive a decent passive income based on the invitation of new participants to the project.
Yes, it's good news, now time to think about how to tempt my friends to trade. I hope the referral program will remain after the ICO.
super stas

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

Yes, it's good news, now time to think about how to tempt my friends to trade. I hope the referral program will remain after the ICO.
I like the ability to view the portfolio with one click. This is a simple process of viewing several instrument on one screen. This will greatly shorten the trading time for me.
Botaisk

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

Someone was dealing with OCO Order: Also known as One Cancels Other Order? I found information about what this feature will be on the platform. In this case, the functions allow one order to evade the other and as soon as one order hits, the other is automatically canceled. I have not used this before.
I do not know, I also did not come across such a function, I hope that I will learn to use it))) The team try to simplify the trade. But many functions for me will not be familiar. will have to learn ((
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

Someone was dealing with OCO Order: Also known as One Cancels Other Order? I found information about what this feature will be on the platform. In this case, the functions allow one order to evade the other and as soon as one order hits, the other is automatically canceled. I have not used this before.
I do not know, I also did not come across such a function, I hope that I will learn to use it))) The team try to simplify the trade. But many functions for me will not be familiar. will have to learn ((
There will also be discounts based on volume. Model: Digital Ticks Exchange make discount  for large traders. But what volumes of trade are needed, I did not find. I hope for small traders, too, will be discounts.
Bernart

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

There will also be discounts based on volume. Model: Digital Ticks Exchange make discount  for large traders. But what volumes of trade are needed, I did not find. I hope for small traders, too, will be discounts.

For beginners, there will be very different possibilities, so do not worry. Moreover, I think that large traders will be attracted individually, and in time. Few people will want to trade on a new platform, even with good functionality ...
crypto reva

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

Do not worry, there will be an easy and fast trade. On the platform there is trade through one click and the function of hot keys. This makes the trading process intuitive and uncomplicated. Is this really cool))
Botaisk

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

I think that there will be a system of discounts. The more your volume of trade, the lower the commission. This is cool, but for beginners does not mean anything, because you need a lot of money for such a trade.
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:19:46 AM

a wide spectrum decided to capture the project of digital ticks and it is immediately evident that people like this idea by nature, the second sale mark is almost reached with what I congratulate all participants, however I did not find the soft cap mark, what is it?

cryptozian

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

I would describe the Digital Ticks after I first got to know him: an interesting blockchain project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry and confidently takes its place in it, all ingenious is simple.
It seems to be nothing new and this is far from being the first project in this field. It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.

But as soon as you start to get acquainted with Digital Ticks, you understand - it is really prospective. This platform includes technologies of analytics, statistics, strategies, developed on the basis of artificial intelligence, indicators etc.  it's very cool.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

What is it unique about the idea?  Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...

Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. Personally for me, when I hear the connection of artificial intelligence + blockchain - it immediately causes to great idea.
yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

I would describe the Digital Ticks after I first got to know him: an interesting blockchain project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry and confidently takes its place in it, all ingenious is simple.
It seems to be nothing new and this is far from being the first project in this field. It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.

But as soon as you start to get acquainted with Digital Ticks, you understand - it is really prospective. This platform includes technologies of analytics, statistics, strategies, developed on the basis of artificial intelligence, indicators etc.  it's very cool.
Exchanges are all very similar, but I believe that we can get recognition from different services and operations.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

What is it unique about the idea?  Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...

Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. Personally for me, when I hear the connection of artificial intelligence + blockchain - it immediately causes to great idea.

Although this is not surprising, because the blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind. Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems.
Jack Cparrow

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

Although this is not surprising, because the blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind. Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems.

I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality. But new technologies generate new problems.  And there may not be the better things. You never know what will be happen
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

This is an intermediate platform that cares about the security of the exchange for individual users. The professional team has developed a specific road map that is one of the elements of the project with a broad support community.
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality. But new technologies generate new problems.  And there may not be the better things. You never know what will be happen

Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies. I think, Digital Ticks will help to trade for me and me friends. It's hard for me to trade now((
punkster

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies. I think, Digital Ticks will help to trade for me and me friends. It's hard for me to trade now((

I understand you perfectly, I have similar problems. It’s difficult to trade in this market. The project is just developing an effective trading platform. This will help me trade to.
crypto Deddy

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

Currently, there are many exchangers for crypto currency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings.
I agree, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems

Because of this, I'm afraid to trade. There are so many news on the Internet about hacking exchanges and robberies. Weak security.

And as for the liquidity - it's the same horror, they can go bankrupt and burst like bubbles.

True, they lack liquidity and this increases the cost of trading and hinders their trading operations.

They also have shortcomings in ineffective customer service, which is negative for users, and this is not the best way to affect crypto-exchanges.

Yes, as trader I like these solutions. And I will tell about this project - UAU!
The guys have the development on their hands. They do not collect money for an idea. THEY HAVE ALREADY REALIZED !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: