Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:11:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7534 times)
Neither

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:23:06 PM

Well, why do they collect money then, if everything implemented? They can start to work a little, and get the result ...
Starkon

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

Currently, there are many exchangers for crypto currency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings.
I agree, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems

Because of this, I'm afraid to trade. There are so many news on the Internet about hacking exchanges and robberies. Weak security.

And as for the liquidity - it's the same horror, they can go bankrupt and burst like bubbles.

True, they lack liquidity and this increases the cost of trading and hinders their trading operations.

They also have shortcomings in ineffective customer service, which is negative for users, and this is not the best way to affect crypto-exchanges.

Yes, as trader I like these solutions. And I will tell about this project - UAU!
The guys have the development on their hands. They do not collect money for an idea. THEY HAVE ALREADY REALIZED !!!

Why Apple, Samsung, Microsoft releases shares and attracts funds?)) If they will have more money, they can achieve better results. Think in your spare time. People often say that it is useful to think)))
sjuzze

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

And what we can expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good. Becous not for every business it's good, but still it's great technology ...

First of all, it's the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization. Although decentralization is not necessary for every project, not for every business it is useful.
Patrick777

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

The technology of blockchain, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make transparency in the turnover of data and money. It's will be instrument that eradict corruption, it's great problem...
The next 20 years will be with huge speculation in the crypto currency market, this will assist o project. Digital Ticks just have big opportunity to become successful.
crypto mommy

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:38:00 AM

Developers create a great thing and do a great job!  Many people will say that there is no uniqueness in the project. But they didn't get acquainted with it. 

Sure man, did you see the team? There are good professionals. I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out project.
Blockchain kitty

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:00:01 AM

Developers create a great thing and do a great job!  Many people will say that there is no uniqueness in the project. But they didn't get acquainted with it. 

Sure man, did you see the team? There are good professionals. I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out project.
I'm happy about  possible  get more profit thanks to the project. Now even a novice, how can I safely trade in crypto currency. And as it is well known - the trade in crypto currency is a very dangerous occupation that I need to be able to do.
bonick

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:03:33 AM

I'm happy about  possible  get more profit thanks to the project. Now even a novice, how can I safely trade in crypto currency. And as it is well known - the trade in crypto currency is a very dangerous occupation that I need to be able to do.

Thanks to the project novice traders can protect themselves against stupid mistakes.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

Most great mistake of my trading was to sell bitcoin for 500$...but I don't worry, many people bought bitcoin for 17-20 thousand and hold on. They invested in crypto gold, which is very unstable. The main thing in such moments is not to panic and hold on.
crypto reva

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

Also girls does not have the psychical ability to survive a drawdown in the market of crypto-currencies, they haven't steel character. Trading only for man!

We can already install the beta version on the phone and try how it works. This gives confidence that the project has the right direction. This will help people make a decision when they invest
Bernart

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

Also girls does not have the psychical ability to survive a drawdown in the market of crypto-currencies, they haven't steel character. Trading only for man!

We can already install the beta version on the phone and try how it works. This gives confidence that the project has the right direction. This will help people make a decision when they invest
Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes Digital Ticks product, or not. I think everyone likes it.  For example, I would not give money to someone who does not have a product.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes Digital Ticks product, or not. I think everyone likes it.  For example, I would not give money to someone who does not have a product.
First of all, I like that the project has its own application for mobile phones. Somebody already downloaded the application on mobile? I want to hear feedback from people who have already used it.
Good app, I`m already use it. Now very needed solutions like this, because there is few quality information. The crypto industry requires quality information and solutions. The project should provide them for a wide society.
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

When Digital Ticks will help people earn money, then project will gain people's trust.
Really, I have not seen very high-quality information for trading on the crypto-currency market.
The project will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help me earn money for apartment and car, I hope so. I just need to be very persistent and work hard, trade first of all spare time.
Great Man

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

When Digital Ticks will help people earn money, then project will gain people's trust.
Really, I have not seen very high-quality information for trading on the crypto-currency market.
The project will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help me earn money for apartment and car, I hope so. I just need to be very persistent and work hard, trade first of all spare time.

Absolutely agree with you! Trade in the crypto-currency market is only necessary with  free money and only in free time, not otherwise Smiley Otherwise it will not be good - people can lose money and time.
hollymoolly

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

Absolutely agree with you! Trade in the crypto-currency market is only necessary with  free money and only in free time, not otherwise Smiley Otherwise it will not be good - people can lose money and time.
You can only trade on the market with your money, not otherwise.Trading, can drags long time. Everybody must be careful with trade. Here we can earn, an can lost.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

You can only trade on the market with your money, not otherwise.Trading, can drags long time. Everybody must be careful with trade. Here we can earn, an can lost.

Now thanks to the platform and token dtx, I don`t worry about it. Although you always need to keep your head on your shoulders, otherwise it will not be good.
crypto mommy

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader, everyone can try themselves in this work. Especially with a good profit)
It's one thing to feel like a trader, and it's another job professionally to do this and earn. The profit will be from the trade in 2 cases: either you can trade and earn or a lucky one from God.
DTX was applied with a powerful technology that can handle high volatility in the cryptic market, as well as commodity markets that can handle up to 1,000,000 transactions per second! Impressive speed! Probably they use very powerful servers and modern technologies
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader, everyone can try themselves in this work. Especially with a good profit)
It's one thing to feel like a trader, and it's another job professionally to do this and earn. The profit will be from the trade in 2 cases: either you can trade and earn or a lucky one from God.
DTX was applied with a powerful technology that can handle high volatility in the cryptic market, as well as commodity markets that can handle up to 1,000,000 transactions per second! Impressive speed! Probably they use very powerful servers and modern technologies
That's cool! I wonder which of the existing exchanges can boast of such a speed of transactions? Probably no, judging by the information that constantly exchanges are fall from overload)))
bonick

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

That's cool! I wonder which of the existing exchanges can boast of such a speed of transactions? Probably no, judging by the information that constantly exchanges are fall from overload)))

Luckies only earn first. Then they can get nothing from the big players. And how to understand, I can buy shares of the company, gold and silver? Or goods for myself?
crypto mommy

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:36:44 AM

Probably the second option. Because they need a lot of licenses for such a trade.
I think that over time the company will receive licenses, in the long term it will be a very profitable option.
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

Probably the second option. Because they need a lot of licenses for such a trade.
I think that over time the company will receive licenses, in the long term it will be a very profitable option.

Well, it's a driver in the deep future. Now companies without this have something to surprise the community and community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: