Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7534 times)
bonick

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

Probably the second option. Because they need a lot of licenses for such a trade.
I think that over time the company will receive licenses, in the long term it will be a very profitable option.

Well, it's a driver in the deep future. Now companies without this have something to surprise the community and community
Well agree, the speed of 1 million operations per second is huge. If the project collects hard cap, then this function is implemented very quickly
Botaisk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency. 50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:33:42 AM

Probably the second option. Because they need a lot of licenses for such a trade.
I think that over time the company will receive licenses, in the long term it will be a very profitable option.

Well, it's a driver in the deep future. Now companies without this have something to surprise the community and community
Well agree, the speed of 1 million operations per second is huge. If the project collects hard cap, then this function is implemented very quickly
Quite rightly, the more the project collects money, the more will be the speed of implementation of the plan and the project will be more quickly developed
crypto reva

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency. 50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.

But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits. So now good moment to buy tokens and gaining excellence))
Bernart

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:55:39 AM

But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits. So now good moment to buy tokens and gaining excellence))
Yes. this is a good price to buy. because in the future, a token grows in the price. Example Binance, have you seen how many token costs now?
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

Yes. this is a good price to buy. because in the future, a token grows in the price. Example Binance, have you seen how many token costs now?
I think that every person will be pleased to buy and sell goods for crypto currency. It's very practical. I would have purchased several pairs of shoes with my crypto currency.
Donna Madonna

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

The ability to buy and sell goods for a crypto currency will bring the digital tick to a new level. We are waiting for the boom of popularity. Project is very cool, I sincerely wish good luck and success to the developers, soon we will see a cool product from Digital Ticks
And by the way, you know how much the project has collected pre sale? For 40 minutes! the figure is incredible. Few project can boast of such success.
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

The ability to buy and sell goods for a crypto currency will bring the digital tick to a new level. We are waiting for the boom of popularity. Project is very cool, I sincerely wish good luck and success to the developers, soon we will see a cool product from Digital Ticks
And by the way, you know how much the project has collected pre sale? For 40 minutes! the figure is incredible. Few project can boast of such success.

The team apparently made every effort to show such a steep result:) Well, it seems easy for us, and to collect for 40 mint is the pre sale - this is a great achievement, far from everyone can boast.
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

The team apparently made every effort to show such a steep result:) Well, it seems easy for us, and to collect for 40 mint is the pre sale - this is a great achievement, far from everyone can boast.
They have well drawn up a business plan, thought out their ideas well and correctly provided it to investors, who in turn realized how profitable the investment project is. Everything is simple
crypto mommy

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

With the help of the Digital Ticks company, we will be able to generate revenue from the trade, even without being experienced traders. I think they put their soul into the project. The platform and the dtx token will be flawless!

Yes, and this is all thanks to the artificial intelligence and huge work of the team. I support your opinion. I believe in the success of the project! The team will definitely succeed!
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:40:54 PM

With the help of the Digital Ticks company, we will be able to generate revenue from the trade, even without being experienced traders. I think they put their soul into the project. The platform and the dtx token will be flawless!

Yes, and this is all thanks to the artificial intelligence and huge work of the team. I support your opinion. I believe in the success of the project! The team will definitely succeed!
In addition, there is already a beta version, you can install it on your phone and make sure that the project is worthy of investment and further development. And how do you like the team? Have you watched who these people are and what they do in daily life?
super stas

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

The thought that they are screaming pre-sale in 40 minutes - does not give me rest. This is reminiscent of the first ICO, which were closed for 30-40 minutes.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:56:51 PM

They have well drawn up a business plan, thought out their ideas well and correctly provided it to investors, who in turn realized how profitable the investment project is. Everything is simple
Well, yes, they can immediately hire an army of professionals and get the desired result. And, accordingly, investors will receive a faster return and augmenting their investments.
hollymoolly

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

I'm very interested in what will happen next. In fact if the command Digital Ticks will collect a hard Cap the result will not force to wait.  Digital Ticks team has a chance to collect a hard Cap. The market is recovering, crypto-currencies are growing in price.
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

They are normal people. They just do their job well and get pleasure and profit from it. Information about the team, you can read on the company's website. Why complicate your life?
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

They are normal people. They just do their job well and get pleasure and profit from it. Information about the team, you can read on the company's website. Why complicate your life?
It's easier to find a job when you have a profile on LinkedIn. Soon companies will add a task in the bounty for LinkedIn. It is desirable to have a good profile.
bonick

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

And you can also read on LinkedIn. There are team profiles. Links can be found on the website. So it will even be easier))) This is more effective way. But not every person has account there, you will be need to register.
Botaisk

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

It's easier to find a job when you have a profile on LinkedIn. Soon companies will add a task in the bounty for LinkedIn. It is desirable to have a good profile.
And I do not think there are many bounty accounts. Therefore, it makes sense to make an account. Also - team Digital Ticks project can be seen there)))
Bernart

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:03:07 AM

I really hope that the quality of the signals will be very high! And the community will enjoy the wonderful product. Earning daily large sums of money)) And in the future there will be no problems.

The project seeks to ensure that users do not face the problems that modern marketplaces have... Yes, this is a very large amount of work. Create a new system for quality service delivery. I hope the guys will succeed.
Logain

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

What opportunity of the personal account are already implemented at the moment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: