Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:17:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7536 times)
crypto mommy

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:19:44 PM

And this is a very correct decision. Although, to be honest, I was not impressed with the application. It is good, but it does not differ from others.
Everyone has own view of things. And on the other hand - wait for the full release, it's a beta version, which will be finalized for a while.
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

And this is a very correct decision. Although, to be honest, I was not impressed with the application. It is good, but it does not differ from others.
Everyone has own view of things. And on the other hand - wait for the full release, it's a beta version, which will be finalized for a while.
What make it more valuable is how the can manage their exchange better then else. Hope it will customer friendly as a lot of exchange lack on customer support when something happen.
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:02:25 PM

They can not please everyone. Therefore, the project is competitive. The team has its own view of things, which is based on many years of experience.
bonick

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

When will the opportunity in the beta version be added to buy and sell things for crypto currency?
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

When will the opportunity in the beta version be added to buy and sell things for crypto currency?

I think that this function will be added on the site itself, already on the desktop. There serious programming. We need to do everything together, which would not be done later.
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

I'm wondering what kind of tokens and altcoins will be added to the platform in the first place. This is important for me, because the project is interesting, but there is no understanding of the overall picture.
cryptozian

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

They probably should have very strong servers, that would withstand such a crazy load. This huge amount of tokens is a very serious step.
Neither

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

I think that thanks to this step, the project will have a huge number of fans and those wishing to trade on the stock exchange digital ticks, so placing a large number of tokens and altcoins will only be a plus.
I would not say that this is a big plus. For example, I do not like the huge number of trading pairs on the exchange. This dispels attention. But everyone has his own taste
Starkon

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

I think that thanks to this step, the project will have a huge number of fans and those wishing to trade on the stock exchange digital ticks, so placing a large number of tokens and altcoins will only be a plus.
I would not say that this is a big plus. For example, I do not like the huge number of trading pairs on the exchange. This dispels attention. But everyone has his own taste
Yes, there is no dispute about tastes. Someone likes to trade on YoBit. And there the stock exchange is very much stupi and thinks for a long time. Also on the Internet, information is constantly circulating that she will scrape off soon.
cryptoeclipse

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

I'm wondering what kind of tokens and altcoins will be added to the platform in the first place. This is important for me, because the project is interesting, but there is no understanding of the overall picture.
I think that the team will add first the most basic, gradually add less interesting. I saw in their plans to flood a lot of tokens. I wonder how many it will be)
Mike Mike

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

I think a lot will depend on the community. As people will be approved to trade, the management of the project will listen them. Of course, these people will have large amounts for trading.
Of course, the opinion of the community is important, but the company has a decent plan, and it will follow the plan. Therefore, here unequivocally do not say that the team will listen to all the advice and the wishes of the community.
punkster

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

They probably should have very strong servers, that would withstand such a crazy load. This huge amount of tokens is a very serious step.

Yes indeed. Admin, can you tell what kind of servers you have, and will they survive such a crazy loads? Or will you be in the cloud to store information?
botkiller

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

The advice is the second thing. In time, we will see how everything will be. As for the trading platform - I have questions. What kind of gateways will be connected, and what will be the commission of input and output of money?
sjuzze

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

I think a lot will depend on the community. As people will be approved to trade, the management of the project will listen them. Of course, these people will have large amounts for trading.
Of course, the opinion of the community is important, but the company has a decent plan, and it will follow the plan. Therefore, here unequivocally do not say that the team will listen to all the advice and the wishes of the community.
Probably. As for usability and convenience - it is worth taking on board tips. If it is a global strategy, then certainly not. Much depends on who will be and what to advise.
killerbot

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

I like your idea. By this principle, there are already several exchanges working on, but there are still places on the market for quality exchanges.
In fact, everything depends on the company and on their marketing strategy. I read today that Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak said that the blocking and crypto-currencies will reach their full potential within the next decade, and also called the blockchain "a wonderful idea."
So we are expecting  to the moon soon.
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

I like your idea. By this principle, there are already several exchanges working on, but there are still places on the market for quality exchanges.
In fact, everything depends on the company and on their marketing strategy. I read today that Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak said that the blocking and crypto-currencies will reach their full potential within the next decade, and also called the blockchain "a wonderful idea."
So we are expecting  to the moon soon.
And the market falls down

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Patrick777

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

The advice is the second thing. In time, we will see how everything will be. As for the trading platform - I have questions. What kind of gateways will be connected, and what will be the commission of input and output of money?

I'm also are interested in this issue. Because very often I come across a huge commission on exchanges, or the lack of the opportunity to introduce fiat money to the stock exchange. How are things going with you?
cold beer

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

He will not show all potential soon, I do not agree with you. Do not confuse the potential for growth in cost and the potential of technology. These are completely different things. The technology is not yet fully understood, and much is hidden.
z-LO-y

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

Are you going to freeze team's tokens for a while? For how long? Several months or longer?
cryptoplane

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

He will not show all potential soon, I do not agree with you. Do not confuse the potential for growth in cost and the potential of technology. These are completely different things. The technology is not yet fully understood, and much is hidden.

I agree, here's an example:
How many transactions per second are on average able to conduct the largest payment systems and blockchains?
Visa - 24,000
Ripple 1500
PayPal - 193
BitcoinCash - 60
Litecoin - 56
Dash - 48
Ethereum - 20
Bitcoin - 7
Crypto-currency is still very far from the Visa. So today's level is not the limit, and will develop not one decade.
Do not lose sight of the latest news - Blockstream engineer Christian Decker stated that each channel of the microlayment protocol Lightning Network can potentially process up to 500 transactions per second. And if there are thousands of such channels at the same time, the bandwidth of the bitcoin network will surpass not only any other crypto currency, but also such large payment systems as Visa.
Cool, the main thing now is that the exchange will endure an influx of new users. When everything goes to the moon people will run here  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: