Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7541 times)
Medyna

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

I don't even know if we can see bitcoin for 20+ more. As it is all not real, many believe that BTC will not longer grows. Of course I saw articles where 50,000 thousand  or more are predicted. But these are only words
I will not convince you that he will definitely grow up. You need to come to this yourself, your mind. I will say simply: BTC was 12 cents, experienced many growths and falls. The course always repeats its trend.
botkiller

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

Digital Ticks has impressive speed! Probably they use very powerful servers and modern technologies. I wonder which of the existing exchanges can boast of such a speed of transactions?
Perhaps the biggest exchanges can boast of such a huge transaction speed. when there will be a large number of users - this will still not be enough
I think that the digital ticks, as a new project has a solution to these problems. This team must take into account the fact that with a large influx of people will need to be scalable and increase in capacity.
Yes, they need to be ready for this, especially in this business. If bitcoin again flies above 20 thousand, then we will expect a large influx of people. And many exchanges can not withstand the loads. They need to be ready to this .
killerbot

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:19:42 PM

I don't even know if we can see bitcoin for 20+ more. As it is all not real, many believe that BTC will not longer grows. Of course I saw articles where 50,000 thousand  or more are predicted. But these are only words
I will not convince you that he will definitely grow up. You need to come to this yourself, your mind. I will say simply: BTC was 12 cents, experienced many growths and falls. The course always repeats its trend.
Maybe not this time? I'm also not sure that he can grow up. I would now use the analyst from Digital Ticks. Very much I wait when the project will work.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

digitaltisk really proyrk that when extraordinary, here is only the time that makes digital tisk rather difficult to get the target harcap, but this really is a very good job, dn project network digitak tisk is widespread and already many who participate and join as investors including me myself, and experienced team I am very confident of successful digitaltisk project in the future
Digital Ticks are really very necessary for traders since it includes all the basic exchange opportunities that a beginner trader needs for a professional trader, as well as for a high-frequency trader.
crypto Deddy

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

It's time to get acquainted with the bounties, then calmly buy tokens. I think this is practiced.

A very good idea. Are not you afraid that someone will steal your idea? You wrote very much. Valuable information.
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

The team is clearly doing well. Fund-raising is very good. I hope to see you again soon.
With such a pace, there will be more people than the offer of tokens. Well that it will be possible to buy from the bounties.
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

It's cool that the team is involved in activities. They show themselves as an open and living project with real developers. This will lead to success.
Yes, of course it will lead to success. I want to see a photo report from the exhibition. I'm very interested to see how the guys are at the exhibition.
botkiller

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

It's cool that the team is involved in activities. They show themselves as an open and living project with real developers. This will lead to success.
Yes, of course it will lead to success. I want to see a photo report from the exhibition. I'm very interested to see how the guys are at the exhibition.
This incidentally is one of the largest and most serious events. The most successful people from the world of Internet technologies gather there. I'm glad that the team there
Patrick777

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

This incidentally is one of the largest and most serious events. The most successful people from the world of Internet technologies gather there. I'm glad that the team there
I do not know what the sense for Digital Ticks from this exhibition. Now all the same, all cases are solved via the Internet. I think this will serve as an addition to their existing ties.
Medyna

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:22:40 PM

I do not know what the sense for Digital Ticks from this exhibition. Now all the same, all cases are solved via the Internet. I think this will serve as an addition to their existing ties.
Well, how can you not understand. They will be able to attract investors to their project, large traders. And large traders are very important for a young and successful exchange.
cryptoicicle

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

But I'm here wondering how things are going at the exhibition. I think they will find reliable support for their project.
Maybe yes. Digital Ticks is very promising project. I think several organizations will pay attention and will be offered to cooperate.
botkiller

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

I'm wondering what actions will be held for the duration of the Digital Ticks for their users?
cold beer

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

I'm wondering what actions will be held for the duration of the Digital Ticks for their users?
I think that it can be free distribution of coins. Or distributing coins for a certain turnover of tokens. There are many different options.
cryptoplanet

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

I think that it can be free distribution of coins. Or distributing coins for a certain turnover of tokens. There are many different options.
You forgot to add the airdrops to the holders of the DTX token. I've seen this make a Binance and a few small exchanges.
cryptozian

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

You forgot to add the airdrops to the holders of the DTX token. I've seen this make a Binance and a few small exchanges.

Let's see how the team decides, so it will be. Thay can make a vote for the community. And with the help of it will determine which option will be more suitable and interesting.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

Let's see how the team decides, so it will be. Thay can make a vote for the community. And with the help of it will determine which option will be more suitable and interesting.
I think that they should not discard the fact that thay can do all the shares that you write about.  But the fact that the shares will be.
Jack Cparrow

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

I think that they should not discard the fact that thay can do all the shares that you write about.  But the fact that the shares will be.
This, combined with the zero commissions for the first months of trading, will attract a huge number of users.
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

I think that only the first time will be a big influx of people. Because there will be stocks. When the actions will be disconnected many people will run away...
killerbot

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

Well, how can you not understand. They will be able to attract investors to their project, large traders. And large traders are very important for a young and successful exchange.
Yes, I agree with you. Thanks to the inflow of traders at an early stage, the exchange will have a larger turnover of funds, which will attract small ones. This will increase the turnover even more. And so on increasing.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:35:46 AM

Will stay basically those who will have a convenient interface and profitable trade services. That statistic shows for us with time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: