Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7531 times)
Starkon

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

All right. There should be so few crypto. This is the beta version of the application.
Well, thay could add more. For example, I don't enough XPR for me. I hope this coin will be added to the full version.
I think that eventually they will add  in the beta version XR. Because thay will modify and test this ver.
Of course they will add more crypto currency. Otherwise, the application and the platform itself will not be competitive. So we are waiting for new altcoins in the near future.
Guys, calm down, this is a beta version. When the full platform and mobile version will be developed - we will see a lot of opportunities and a wide functionality.
I support you buddy. Because that's how it is written in WhitePaper. I hope that the team will follow it. For me it is important, I invested.
crypto reva

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

And why not do it. As far as I know, Digital Ticks team listening to their community. It all depends on how practical it is.
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

And why not do it. As far as I know, Digital Ticks team listening to their community. It all depends on how practical it is.

I think the project team has more important tasks now. Although the development of the functional is cool, it seems to me that it would be better if the main version worked adequately.
crypto mommy

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

I think the project team has more important tasks now. Although the development of the functional is cool, it seems to me that it would be better if the main version worked adequately.
Now all the forces are thrown at the closure of ICO. I think that first of all they want to raise funds. A development will be conducted after.
Bernart

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

Many tokens on the platform are cool. The main thing that the platform does not buggy. Because there is a lot of platform on which there are a lot of tokens. And mostly they are slow and do not work well.
That's why  guys collect money. Thay must hire cool programmers and they have to write the correct code, thanks to which everything will work quickly and without errors.

I personally do not really like the fact that there are many tokens on the platform. This will distract me from trading my favorite tokens.
Perhaps the team will be able to disable unnecessary tokens. I think it's really written in the code. If they certainly consider that it is necessary, they will definitely do
bonick

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

I wonder how many investors have already entered the project. I see that the raising founds are going fine. But I'm wondering who invests more, people or funds.
Donna Madonna

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

I wonder how many investors have already entered the project. I see that the raising founds are going fine. But I'm wondering who invests more, people or funds.
I think that in a particular case, the funds invest more. Because the project is very large and promising. Funds know this well, but private investors are not always now about it.
botkiller

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:16:54 AM

I think that in a particular case, the funds invest more. Because the project is very large and promising. Funds know this well, but private investors are not always now about it.
Here you will not guess until the project presents data ofbits investors. But he will not do it. Why should anyone open the data of their investors.
Patrick777

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

Here you will not guess until the project presents data ofbits investors. But he will not do it. Why should anyone open the data of their investors.
The main thing is that the collections are cool. A little more wait and you can enjoy trading on the plaform, actually will touch it)))
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

Now all the forces are thrown at the closure of ICO. I think that first of all they want to raise funds. A development will be conducted after.
And I think that it  will go in one time. After all, you need to have a product, at least partially. Otherwise, large investors will not want to invest in the project.
Of course, this takes place simultaneously. Otherwise, it is difficult to obtain the desired result. The project must show what thay can.
Medyna

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

The main thing is that the collections are cool. A little more wait and you can enjoy trading on the plaform, actually will touch it)))
Well, first of August I think we can trade on Digital ticks. This is spelled out in the roadmap of the company. Unless, of course, nothing changes, then very soon we will try to trade.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.
I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency.
Jack Cparrow

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.
I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency.
But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits
crypto Deddy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:15:15 AM

But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits
Yes. this is a good price to buy. because in the future, a token grows in the price. Example Binance, have you seen how many token costs now?
Starkon

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

Yes. this is a good price to buy. because in the future, a token grows in the price. Example Binance, have you seen how many token costs now?
Yes, that's right. And by the way - Binance, a very young exchange, which has received so many fans thanks to its functionality. A Digital Ticks will be to some extent even better.
Blockchain kitty

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

I think that every person will be pleased to buy and sell goods for crypto currency. It's very practical.
Completely agree with you, I would like to purchased some goods with my crypto currency.
crypto mommy

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

I think that every person will be pleased to buy and sell goods for crypto currency. It's very practical.
Completely agree with you, I would like to purchased some goods with my crypto currency.
The ability to buy and sell goods for a crypto currency will bring the digital ticks to a new level. We are waiting for the boom of popularity.
Bernart

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

And by the way, you know how much time project has collected own pre sale? For 40 minutes!
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

And by the way, you know how much time project has collected own pre sale? For 40 minutes!
Yes, I agree with you, the figure is incredible. Few project can boast of such success.
bonick

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

Yes, I agree with you, the figure is incredible. Few project can boast of such success.
I think that team apparently made every effort to show such a steep result
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: