Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7543 times)
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes Digital Ticks product, or not. I think everyone likes it.  For example, I would not give money to someone who does not have a product.

First of all, I like that the project has its own application for mobile phones. Somebody already downloaded the application on mobile? I want to hear feedback from people who have already used it.
killerbot

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes Digital Ticks product, or not. I think everyone likes it.  For example, I would not give money to someone who does not have a product.

First of all, I like that the project has its own application for mobile phones. Somebody already downloaded the application on mobile? I want to hear feedback from people who have already used it.

Good app, I`m already use it. Now very needed solutions like this, because there is few quality information. The crypto industry requires quality information and solutions. The project should provide them for a wide society.
cryptoeclipse

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

The project will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help me earn money for apartment and car, I hope so. I just need to be very persistent and work hard, trade first of all spare time.

Absolutely agree with you! Trade in the crypto-currency market is only necessary with  free money and only in free time, not otherwise (smiley) Otherwise it will not be good - people can lose money and time.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

The project will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help me earn money for apartment and car, I hope so. I just need to be very persistent and work hard, trade first of all spare time.

You can only trade on the market with your money, not otherwise.Trading, can drags long time. Everybody must be careful with trade. Here we can earn, an can lost.
Starkon

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader, everyone can try themselves in this work. Especially with a good profit)

It's one thing to feel like a trader, and it's another job professionally to do this and earn. The profit will be from the trade in 2 cases: either you can trade and earn or a lucky one from God.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:17:27 AM

I am really pleased that they are going to make a turnover of 200,000 bitcoins per day! This is an incredibly big number!  I'm sure that with such turnover there will be best and favorable conditions for trade.
Agree with you completely! Turnover in 200,000 BTC unbelievable and amazing! I also wonder how much time the company is going to achieve such an incredible result?
According to their Roadmap: 15 May ‎2019 1000+ cryptocurrencies will be listed, daily exchange volume expected 200000+ BTC... we need to wait 1 year to see such a turnover of funds on the stock exchange)

On my experience - 1 year is not really a lot. Usually exchanges reach such a huge turnover in a few years, and the company plans to achieve this even earlier. So I hope they succeed!

They might have looked too much at Binance. They have an exceptional short history, but it will be hard to repeat something like that.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Blockchain kitty

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Luckies only earn first. Then they can get nothing from the big players. And how to understand, I can buy shares of the company, gold and silver? Or goods for myself?
super stas

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

Luckies only earn first. Then they can get nothing from the big players. And how to understand, I can buy shares of the company, gold and silver? Or goods for myself?

Probably the second option. Because they need a lot of licenses for such a trade.
I think that over time the company will receive licenses, in the long term it will be a very profitable option.
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

Probably the second option. Because they need a lot of licenses for such a trade.
I think that over time the company will receive licenses, in the long term it will be a very profitable option.
Well, it's a driver in the deep future. Now companies without this have something to surprise the community and community. Speed of 1 million operations per second is huge.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

How can you get to one of the top 10 exchanges in the world in 2019, with so many encrypted currency exchanges, fierce competition and the need to face hacker attacks? What kind of user plan do you have?

I'm also wondering about your plans. By 2019 you can reach one of the 10 largest trading floors in the world. I think you need to come up with a concrete solution to persuade investors to believe in the future prosperity of the project. Are you well prepared?
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

Well, it's a driver in the deep future. Now companies without this have something to surprise the community and community. Speed of 1 million operations per second is huge.

If the project collects hard cap, then this function is implemented very quickly
The more the project collects money, the more will be the speed of implementation of the plan and the project will be more quickly developed
cryptoplanet

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency. 50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.
But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits. So now good moment to buy tokens and gaining excellence))
Yes. this is a good price to buy. because in the future, a token grows in the price. I think that every person will be pleased to buy and sell comodyties for crypto currency. Example Binance, have you seen how many token costs now?
taher1980

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

This is really fine as your exchange rate better than most others. By the year 2019, to be the most top trader in the world is really high ambition.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:01:23 AM

I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency. 50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.
But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits. So now good moment to buy tokens and gaining excellence))
Yes. this is a good price to buy. because in the future, a token grows in the price. I think that every person will be pleased to buy and sell comodyties for crypto currency. Example Binance, have you seen how many token costs now?
That's right. And by the way - Binance, a very young exchange, which has received so many fans thanks to its functionality. A Digital Ticks will be to some extent even better.
spartanec1

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader, everyone can try themselves in this work. Especially with a good profit)
Botaisk

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

The ability to buy and sell goods for a crypto currency will bring the Digital Ticks to a new level. We are waiting for the boom of popularity. Project is very cool, I sincerely wish good luck and success to the developers!
cryptoicicle

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

Do you know how much the project has collected pre sale? For 40 minutes! the figure is incredible. Few project can boast of such success. Soon we will see a cool product from Digital Ticks
sjuzze

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

Do you know how much the project has collected pre sale? For 40 minutes! the figure is incredible. Few project can boast of such success. Soon we will see a cool product from Digital Ticks
The team apparently made every effort to show such a steep result:) Well, it seems easy for us, and to collect for 40 mint is the pre sale - this is a great achievement, far from everyone can boast.
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

The team apparently made every effort to show such a steep result:) Well, it seems easy for us, and to collect for 40 mint is the pre sale - this is a great achievement, far from everyone can boast.
They have well drawn up a business plan, thought out their ideas well and correctly provided it to investors, who in turn realized how profitable the investment project is. Everything is simple
cryptozian

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

I'm very interested in what will happen next. In fact if the command Digital Ticks will collect a hard Cap the result will not force to wait.  DT team has a chance to collect it. The market is recovering, crypto-currencies are growing in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: