Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:49:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7536 times)
cryptozian

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

I hope Digital Ticks will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time will help me earn money for apartment and car (smiley) I know that I need to be very hardfull and work every day ,also trade first of all  in spare time.

If you newbie - I recommend to trade in the crypto-currency market  only  with your free money and only in your free time, not otherwise)
Botaisk

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

I hope Digital Ticks will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time will help me earn money for apartment and car (smiley) I know that I need to be very hardfull and work every day ,also trade first of all  in spare time.

If you newbie - I recommend to trade in the crypto-currency market  only  with your free money and only in your free time, not otherwise)

I agree with you! Otherwise it will not be good - you can lose money... And also time. I sow many people who did that. Be very careful.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

As I now, DTX was applied with a powerful technology that can handle high volatility in the cryptic market. And commodity markets that can handle up to 1,000,000 transactions per second.

Well agree, the speed of 1 million operations per second is huge. It's a driver in the deep future. Now companies without this have something to surprise the community.
If the project collects hard cap, then this function is implemented very quickly
sjuzze

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

As I now, DTX was applied with a powerful technology that can handle high volatility in the cryptic market. And commodity markets that can handle up to 1,000,000 transactions per second.

Well agree, the speed of 1 million operations per second is huge. It's a driver in the deep future. Now companies without this have something to surprise the community.
If the project collects hard cap, then this function is implemented very quickly
Quite rightly, Digital Ticks collect  a lot of money, speed of implementation of the plan and the project will be max quickly developed)
cryptoeclipse

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

Digital Ticks has impressive speed! Probably they use very powerful servers and modern technologies. I wonder which of the existing exchanges can boast of such a speed of transactions?
killerbot

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:45:36 PM

I think that the digital ticks, as a new project has a solution to these problems. This team must take into account the fact that with a large influx of people will need to be scalable and increase in capacity.

Yes, they need to be ready for this, especially in this business. If bitcoin again flies above 20 thousand, then we will expect a large influx of people. And many exchanges can not withstand the loads. They need to be ready to this .
cryptoicicle

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

I will not convince you that he will definitely grow up. You need to come to this yourself, your mind. I will say simply: BTC was 12 cents, experienced many growths and falls. The course always repeats its trend.

Maybe not this time? I'm also not sure that he can grow up. I would now use the analyst from Digital Ticks. Very much I wait when the project will work.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

I understand that the project's activities are aimed at creating a platform for mass trade .. hmm .. well, wh ... why is it different from others? I do not understand
I will tell you and you will stay for a long time under the baking: the distinctive feature of the new system is that it can use not only crypto-currencies, but also goods such as gold and silver.

What will the system actually look like? Will they have reserves in gold and silver and tokenize those assets?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
cryptozian

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

Will stay basically those who will have a convenient interface and profitable trade services. That statistic shows for us with time.
Usually that's it happens. People come for the action in project, but stay because of favorable conditions.
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

This is reality. All people are looking for benefits and the scope of the Crypto-currency especially shows it. But I think that Digital Ticks will show a good level of service. And many will remain.
This will be completely dependent on the project team. How they will position the project, so it will be. I think so.

It's not guaranteed that there is a need for the service they are planning to provide. Totally up to the market and we will have soon the answer to that.
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

I do not think that the opinion of most people can affect this project so much. Human opinion can be bought.
This is not an indicator of quality.
In our world, everything can be bought. And thanks to the digital tick it will be possible to buy everything for the crypto currency.
sjuzze

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

I do not think that the opinion of most people can affect this project so much. Human opinion can be bought.
In our world, everything can be bought. And thanks to the digital tick it will be possible to buy everything for the crypto currency.

Do not worry so much that you can buy a person's opinion. In the world there are decent people. This is seen from the person immediately)))
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

Do not worry so much that you can buy a person's opinion. In the world there are decent people. This is seen from the person immediately)))

I really hope that the project team is very decent people. And they will communicate on an equal footing with the ordinary user. It is important for me that the digital ticks will have excellent support
Rideordiee

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

Can I join your translation bounty
cryptoicicle

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

The guys definitely move to success, another indication is that they launched the bounty.
Oh, bounty is another opportunity to get free tokens.)

Not bad so, you need to participate, I think this will work.
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

The guys definitely move to success, another indication is that they launched the bounty.

Undoubtedly, because the DTX token is already on the stock exchange. I think it's worthwhile to earn extra money.
sjuzze

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

Undoubtedly, because the DTX token is already on the stock exchange. I think it's worthwhile to earn extra money.
Everything is in your hands, go for it! Use the moment, do not miss your chance.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

I heard that guys are doing their platform! When will you be able to test?
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:46:01 AM

I don't even know if we can see bitcoin for 20+ more. As it is all not real, many believe that BTC will not longer grows. Of course I saw articles where 50,000 thousand  or more are predicted. But these are only words

Many believed that Bitcoin won't go beyond $200 again when it went below $200. Many believed it is dead when it was worth $5,000. Better have your own beliefs I recommend Wink

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
cold beer

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

I heard that guys are doing their platform! When will you be able to test?
Well, I think that it is better to wait with haste to evaluate a quality product.
I agree, I want to see the final result already, without any malfunctions and the like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: