Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7538 times)
Botaisk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

With the help of the Digital Ticks company, we will be able to generate revenue from the trade, even without being experienced traders.
Yes, and this is all thanks to the artificial intelligence and huge work of the team. I support your opinion.
I think they put their soul into the project. The platform and the dtx token will be flawless!
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

I believe in the success of the project! The team will definitely succeed!
And how do you like the team? Have you watched who these people are and what they do in daily life?
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 756

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

You by the way could  visit the exhibition and personally communicate with the developers. If I'm not mistaken was in Cyprus. But it is already over, wait for the next one))

I think they are just as simple people as we are. Just have an interesting idea and organized a start-up. And since nothing is different from us with you)))

This may not be that far from the truth. A lot of people who are not programmers made in into crypto since the middle of last year. It's great to see how creative people are interns of blockchain solutions to real world problems.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

In general, it's cool that you could meet with the developers, chat in real life. This is very encouraging and motivating to part in the project. Of course this is true))
Not every project can boast such an open development team. Digital Ticks have an excellent strategy, thanks to which they will receive a huge number of users))
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

I was with them several times at exhibitions. One time before they started to develop the project and the second time recently at the last exhibition. I must say that nothing has changed, the guys were then obsessed with the idea, and now. Just now they are implementing their idea
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

The main thing is that they were real people and they were interested in the development of the project. Otherwise maybe Not very good ... Someone was at the exhibition, saw them?
They are normal people. They just do their job well and get pleasure and profit from it.
You can read about team on LinkedIn. There are team profiles. Links can be found on the website. So it will even be easier)))
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

The main thing is that they were real people and they were interested in the development of the project. Otherwise maybe Not very good ... Someone was at the exhibition, saw them?
They are normal people. They just do their job well and get pleasure and profit from it.
You can read about team on LinkedIn. There are team profiles. Links can be found on the website. So it will even be easier)))
True, so more effective. But not every person has a page there, you will need to register…
Now you must have a profile on LinkedIn. So it's easier to find a job.

I think in future companies will add a LinkedIn task to the bounty rules.  And I do not think there are many bounty accounts. Therefore, it makes sense to make an account.
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 756

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

Cool project. It is very interesting how it will develop further. With pleasure I will observe.

The project seeks to ensure that users do not face the problems that modern marketplaces have I really hope that the quality of the signals will be very high. And in the future there will be no problems.

Nobody knows what the future will look like. You don't even know whether technology that prevails today will prevail tomorrow.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

If the quality of services is higher than that of competitors, and the service will be stable - the project will monopolize the market over time.

Full monopoly will not. There is always a place for new projects on the market. The population of the earth is growing.
super stas

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

If the quality of services is higher than that of competitors, and the service will be stable - the project will monopolize the market over time.

Full monopoly will not. There is always a place for new projects on the market. The population of the earth is growing.
It follows that the number of potential users of the Digital Ticks site will also increase at a high rate
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

All that is enough is to be in love with your work, and the work will go good. We need to love the cryptocurrency, blockchain and then the developing will go faster.
But are there many professionals who are crazy about technology and want to develop it? Such people as the team of digital tick are not often met
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

All that is enough is to be in love with your work, and the work will go good. We need to love the cryptocurrency, blockchain and then the developing will go faster.
But are there many professionals who are crazy about technology and want to develop it? Such people as the team of digital tick are not often met
That's why they will all turn out cool. The team will launch the platform and show the cool functionality
Very much on it I hope. The project invested a lot of time and money. So I wait only for a positive result.
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

Can you conclude partnerships with crypto-exchange? Example: they put your token on, and you put their token.
cryptozian

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

Can you conclude partnerships with crypto-exchange? Example: they put your token on, and you put their token.
Currently, there are many exchangers for cryptocurrency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings.
hollymoolly

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:17:39 PM

Currently, there are many exchangers for cryptocurrency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings.

I agree, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems
Because of this, I'm afraid to trade. There are so many news on the Internet about hacking exchanges and robberies. Weak security.
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

I agree, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems
Because of this, I'm afraid to trade. There are so many news on the Internet about hacking exchanges and robberies. Weak security.

It's almost the same as saying "I'm afraid to go to work and earn money, because I can be hit by a car, on the way there."
This is stupid, I believe.
super stas

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

And as for the liquidity - it's the same horror, they can go bankrupt and burst like bubbles.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

And as for the liquidity - it's the same horror, they can go bankrupt and burst like bubbles.

True, they lack liquidity and this increases the cost of trading and hinders their trading operations.
hollymoolly

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

True, they lack liquidity and this increases the cost of trading and hinders their trading operations.
They also have shortcomings in ineffective customer service, which is negative for users, and this is not the best way to affect crypto-exchanges.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

How much money has been collected? I can not find information on the site ... is there an administrator?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: