Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:12:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7531 times)
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

This will attract a lot new users to the platform. Especially big traders, which have big money. On such opportunity they will make more money.

And for the whales, the people who see an increase in the volume of trade will be attracted, and accordingly the machine will be launched very quickly!

It's very well decision not to take a commission for the first few months. People will trade on the platform, at first only while 0 commission, and after they will stay here
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

Listing on CoinFalcon
https://coindar.org/en/event/data-exchange-dtx-listing-on-coinfalcon-11409
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

guys, hello. Is there information when the bounty rewards will be paid? And will this token be added to third-party exchanges, in the future ??
Thank you for the answers.
Great Man

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

The fact that the platform will have a profit is not a secret, it's a normal process. You need to live for something, they to)) I also want to know how many bet tokens will be on exchange. Because now there are many exchanges, but not all tokens support.
It turns out that you need to trade on a large number of platforms. For example, if there are rare tokens, then you definitely need to use 2-3 exchanges.  I agree with you completely.
super stas

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

The fact that the platform will have a profit is not a secret, it's a normal process. You need to live for something, they to)) I also want to know how many bet tokens will be on exchange. Because now there are many exchanges, but not all tokens support.
It turns out that you need to trade on a large number of platforms. For example, if there are rare tokens, then you definitely need to use 2-3 exchanges.  I agree with you completely.

At me too so. Now I trade on 3 different stock exchanges, because one does not have all my tokens. I spend a lot of time between transfers from one stock exchange to another.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

You do not need to have a lot of tokens and trade on different exchanges. Why trade tokens that do not have prospects. Basically, now all the necessary tokens images on large exchanges.

It is truth too, now everybody can actively trade only known altcoins. For the rest, few people  spend  time. Although sometimes there are profitable deals, and I myself go to other exchanges.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

Hi! I saw your website, Facebook Page & Instagram Page too looks very attractive.
Even saw the team member profile looks very promising. Linking commodity to crypto very unique idea. Not heard before this.))
So now even traders of crypto world can trade in commodity very very impressive. I even tell my friends & Family to look at project. I really feel that thay will make good exchanger
cryptoicicle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

You explain everything in detail, and make your potential customers be interested in your product. so, digital ticks will will fast evolve and achieve success, supported by a professional team.

In short: did I understand correctly that the developers are going to show the world a new crypto exchange "commodity to crypto"?
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

You explain everything in detail, and make your potential customers be interested in your product. so, digital ticks will will fast evolve and achieve success, supported by a professional team.

In short: did I understand correctly that the developers are going to show the world a new crypto exchange "commodity to crypto"?
I think the developers do that aims to promote foreign to the world so that this project was recognized and will also run well and successfully.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
cryptozian

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

Another big problem in crypto industry - is the authenticity so how you can make trust, confidence and transparency between the crypto and commodity community?
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

Another big problem in crypto industry - is the authenticity so how you can make trust, confidence and transparency between the crypto and commodity community?
As I now, project want to solve problem with liquidity on the exchange. If their is lack of liquidity on the exchange the impact cost increases and thereby it hits the profitability of the trader.
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:54:40 PM

As I now, project want to solve problem with liquidity on the exchange. If their is lack of liquidity on the exchange the impact cost increases and thereby it hits the profitability of the trader.
Sure, team of at Digital ticks have a team of professionals who have experience about how to gain liquidity and thereby become one of the world best and favourite commodity/crypto exchanger

Experience on how to gain liquidity in the crypto space or where exactly did they get that experience from?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

digitaltisk able to get the target in the set (harcap), but why grogan telegram very quiet and no news digitaltisk, this really makes the member worried please for team digitaltisk participate monitor digitaltisk group so there is no to reiterate

can i see exactly "hardcap" in etherscan.io? or only see in their website.  Roll Eyes
Patrick777

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

The team recently presented a new UI... I don't really like it. I hope it will still be changed. I want see more saturated colors.
You're probably a perfectionist. Developers all can not please)) I like that the needs of each trader were taken into account: Jobbers / Scalpers, Arbitragers, Hedgers
crypto Deddy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

they are going to reach a turnover of 200,000 BTC per day! This is an incredibly huge number, and I'm sure that with such turnover there will be  favorable conditions for trade. Turnover of 200,000 bitcoins is amazing! I also wonder how much time the company is going to achieve such an incredible result?
According to their Roadmap: 15 May ‎2019
1000+ cryptocurrencies listed, daily exchange volume expected 200000+ BTC.
So we need to wait for 1 year to see such a turnover of funds on the stock exchange) Of course everything will turn out, how can it be otherwise?
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

they are going to reach a turnover of 200,000 BTC per day! This is an incredibly huge number, and I'm sure that with such turnover there will be  favorable conditions for trade. Turnover of 200,000 bitcoins is amazing! I also wonder how much time the company is going to achieve such an incredible result?
So we need to wait for 1 year to see such a turnover of funds on the stock exchange) Of course everything will turn out, how can it be otherwise?
Well 1 year is not really a lot. Usually exchanges reach such a huge turnover in a few years, and the company plans to achieve this even earlier. So I hope they succeed! The company employs professionals and they will do everything possible to make the result even faster.
And I like that there will be 1000+ different tokens here. Now I can trade only on one exchange, and do not worry about the fact that I need to switch to others and see how things are there.
Blockchain kitty

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

Well 1 year is not really a lot. Usually exchanges reach such a huge turnover in a few years, and the company plans to achieve this even earlier. So I hope they succeed! The company employs professionals and they will do everything possible to make the result even faster.
And I like that there will be 1000+ different tokens here. Now I can trade only on one exchange, and do not worry about the fact that I need to switch to others and see how things are there.
Do not you think that it's almost not real? To achieve for 1 year such a result. I do not imagine how much the company should try. I think they have a very strong strategy. Otherwise, the process can take longer.
bonick

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:27:52 PM

Probably these figures are indicated in the event that the company will collect a HardCap. Then it is more than real. Because everything depends on the money spent. Of course, there is a strong team. But they need to pay for the work))
Wages are a very important part, and I'm sure that the company is exactly with it all well. In addition, people are ideological, money goes to the second place.
Patrick777

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

I'm sure that the guys will succeed in achieving their goals. And soon we will see a cool trading platform that will not be equal. I really hope that the guys will succeed!
In that case, you should not use such a large number of tokens, otherwise you just might not be able to keep track of them all. I really hope that there will be a Single Portfolio View
 And I will enjoy my portfolio with great convenience. This makes me very happy!
crypto Deddy

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

It is very important to understand and constantly see your investment potfel if the guys have a convenient display and a wide range of management functions - a lot of users will go only for this reason, because the majority of the exchange does not have such a function.
I also really like this opportunity. Because now on the exchanges of which I trade, there is simply no opportunity to look at your investment portfolio. And this is not very convenient, because I have a lot of tokens and it is difficult for everyone to keep track of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: