Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7528 times)
Stuart little

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

And just a lot depends on the convenience of the trading platform. I personally know very large traders who left the biggest exchanges, only because they are not comfortable for them.
I agree with you. I like it when everything is compact and understandable, and now there are very few projects that represent a comfortable interface. I very much hope that you will have an understandable platform. Because it is at the new exchanges with these big problems. For example, I don't like bitpaction  at all , it's not convenient there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bernart

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

And just a lot depends on the convenience of the trading platform. I personally know very large traders who left the biggest exchanges, only because they are not comfortable for them.
I agree with you. I like it when everything is compact and understandable, and now there are very few projects that represent a comfortable interface. I very much hope that you will have an understandable platform. Because it is at the new exchanges with these big problems. For example, I don't like bitpaction  at all , it's not convenient there.
In this, too much depends on the person. As people say - about tastes there don't argue. Therefore, someone might like it, someone does not. I recently downloaded the Digital Ticks application to my mobile. I have an android, so everything went quickly and without errors. Visually I like it. Functionality is just as simple.
I also installed myself on the android. The application is not bad, fast. Only I do not understand why so few crypto currency is presented this I did not like.
crypto reva

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

In this, too much depends on the person. As people say - about tastes there don't argue. Therefore, someone might like it, someone does not. I recently downloaded the Digital Ticks application to my mobile. I have an android, so everything went quickly and without errors. Visually I like it. Functionality is just as simple.
I also installed myself on the android. The application is not bad, fast. Only I do not understand why so few crypto currency is presented this I did not like.
All right. There should be so few crypto. This is the beta version of the application. Well, they could add more. For example, I don't enough XPR for me. I hope this coin will be added to the full version.
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:50:25 PM

I think that eventually they will add  in the beta version XRP. Because they will modify and test this ver. Of course they will add more cryptocurrency. Otherwise, the application and the platform itself will not be competitive. So we are waiting for new altcoins in the near future.
Stuart little

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:21:48 PM

I think that eventually they will add  in the beta version XRP. Because they will modify and test this ver. Of course they will add more cryptocurrency. Otherwise, the application and the platform itself will not be competitive. So we are waiting for new altcoins in the near future.
Guys, calm down, this is a beta version. When the full platform and mobile version will be developed - we will see a lot of opportunities and a wide functionality. Because that's how it is written in WhitePaper. I hope that the team will follow it. For me it is important, I invested.
Bernart

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

Many tokens on the platform are cool. The main thing that the platform does not buggy. Because there is a lot of platform on which there are a lot of tokens. And mostly they are slow and do not work well.
That's why  guys collect money. They must hire cool programmers and they have to write the correct code, thanks to which everything will work quickly and without errors.
crypto reva

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

I personally do not really like the fact that there are many tokens on the platform. This will distract me from trading my favorite tokens. Perhaps the team will be able to disable unnecessary tokens. I think it's really written in the code. If they certainly consider that it is necessary, they will definitely do
Stuart little

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

And I think that it  will go in one time. After all, you need to have a product, at least partially. 
As far as I know, Digital Ticks team listening to their community. It all depends on how practical it is.
Although the development of the functional is cool, it seems to me that it would be better if the main version worked adequately. Of course, this takes place simultaneously. Otherwise, it is difficult to obtain the desired result. The team must show what they can.
Bernart

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

I wonder how many investors have already entered the project and  who invests more, people or funds. I think that in a particular case, the funds invested more. Because the project is very large and promising. Funds know this well, but private investors are not always now about it.
Here you will not guess until the project presents data of its investors. But he will not do it. Why should anyone open the data of their investors. The main thing is that they collected hard cap. A little more wait and you can enjoy trading on the platform, actually will touch it)))
crypto reva

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

I wonder how many investors have already entered the project and  who invests more, people or funds. I think that in a particular case, the funds invested more. Because the project is very large and promising. Funds know this well, but private investors are not always now about it.
Here you will not guess until the project presents data of its investors. But he will not do it. Why should anyone open the data of their investors. The main thing is that they collected hard cap. A little more wait and you can enjoy trading on the platform, actually will touch it)))
Well, first of August I think we can trade on Digital ticks. This is spelled out in the roadmap of the company. Unless, of course, nothing changes, then very soon we will try to trade.
crypto reva

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

Not every project can boast such an open development team. Digital Ticks have an excellent strategy, thanks to which they will receive a huge number of users))Information about the team, you can read on the company's website.
The main thing is that they real people and they interested in the development of the project. They just do their job well and get pleasure and profit from it. Everybody can read about team on LinkedIn. There are team profiles on website.
Stuart little

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

You can read about team on LinkedIn. There are team profiles. Links can be found on the website. So it will even be easier and  more effective. But not every person has a page there, you will need to register… Now you must have a profile on LinkedIn. So it's easier to find a job.
Looked at them more information on LinkedIn. The team is really very strong. Such a huge experience is far from everyone. That's why the project will be successful. I think in future companies will add a LinkedIn task to the bounty rules.  And I do not think there are many bounty accounts. Therefore, it makes sense to make an account.
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

The fact that the platform will have a profit is not a secret, it's a normal process. You need to live for something, they to)) I also want to know how many bet tokens will be on exchange. Because now there are many exchanges, but not all tokens support.
It turns out that you need to trade on a large number of platforms. For example, if there are rare tokens, then you definitely need to use 2-3 exchanges.  I agree with you completely. Now I trade on 3 different stock exchanges, because one does not have all my tokens. I spend a lot of time between transfers from one stock exchange to another.
Stuart little

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:39:04 AM

The fact that the platform will have a profit is not a secret, it's a normal process. You need to live for something, they to)) I also want to know how many bet tokens will be on exchange. Because now there are many exchanges, but not all tokens support.
It turns out that you need to trade on a large number of platforms. For example, if there are rare tokens, then you definitely need to use 2-3 exchanges.  I agree with you completely. Now I trade on 3 different stock exchanges, because one does not have all my tokens. I spend a lot of time between transfers from one stock exchange to another.
You do not need to have a lot of tokens and trade on different exchanges. Why trade tokens that do not have prospects. Basically, now all the necessary tokens listed on large exchanges.
Bernart

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

You do not need to have a lot of tokens and trade on different exchanges. Why trade tokens that do not have prospects. Basically, now all the necessary tokens listed on large exchanges.
It is truth too, now everybody can actively trade only known altcoins. For the rest, few people  spend  time. Although sometimes there are profitable deals, and I myself go to other exchanges. I'm more attracted by the second feature - the ability to receive quality analytics. I'm very pleased and think that will help me to earn a lot of money))
Well, I believe that this is also not good, when there are a lot of tokens on the  exchange, and nobody uses them. Just for the number and for the picture? First of all on the exchange is the convenience of trading and data processing processing.
crypto reva

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

Hi! I saw your website, Facebook Page & Instagram Page too looks very attractive.
Even saw the team member profile looks very promising. Linking commodity to crypto very unique idea. Not heard before this.))
So now even traders of crypto world can trade in commodity very very impressive. I even tell my friends & Family to look at project. I really feel that thay will make good exchanger
cryptoplane

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

Hi! I saw your website, Facebook Page & Instagram Page too looks very attractive.
Even saw the team member profile looks very promising. Linking commodity to crypto very unique idea. Not heard before this.))
So now even traders of crypto world can trade in commodity very very impressive. I even tell my friends & Family to look at project. I really feel that thay will make good exchanger
You explain everything in detail, and make your potential customers be interested in your product. so, digital ticks will will fast evolve and achieve success, supported by a professional team.
Bernart

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:02:18 PM

Honestly, having read the white paper for a long time could not understand what they specifically want to make. I would like more detailed information, but not general phrases about various problems in the global crypto industry.
If I got it right: very long time the whole world is talking about legality and making crypto currency changed to other goods.Team in Digital Ticks is focused to mitigate the gap between commodity and crypto and stand as a bridge for all the crypto as well as commodity lovers.
Stuart little

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

Personally for me, this project opened my eyes to many things, I just admire the fact that this is the first commodity - crypto, well developed by traders for traders.
Yes, since the exchange (DTx) simply does not have another cryptographic exchange crypto, it is also a platform provider of semi-algorithms. DTx plans to service all types of cryptoactive assets, as well as goods for cryptoactive assets.
entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

how does this differ to say, LAToken?

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: