Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE  (Read 7534 times)
Bernart

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:25:59 PM

It's cool to watch the project develop. Especially when you own tokens and expect big profits) I personally look forward to when there will already be information that the platform is up and running. Such cool projects deserve special attention)
If it is so, then there are a lot of exchangers already. And the opportunity to make money on trade is not so big and profitable, compared to how much the same exchanger earns for commission for the purchase and sale of tokens and crypto-currencies.
Well, of course, everyone I think I heard that the net revenue of the binance - one of the most promising stock exchanges - exceeds 1 billion dollars. So it is worth to think for sure, for whom trading is primarily beneficial)) I will not repeat the words of Vitalik Buterin, but everyone already knows))
Do not be so pessimistic. Well, what did you expect that the stock exchanges would not charge you for exchanging cryptocurrency, or how?)) These people started their business by wanting to earn money, and their service is exactly what gives them this opportunity))
crypto reva

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

It's good news that the DTX tokens is already traded on the exchanger. I'm certainly interested in when they develop their own stock exchange. Of course, such developments take a lot of time and energy. But I'm sure that the guys will be able to achieve their goals)
cryptoplane

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

I am attracted to the project by the fact that the Digital Ticks platform includes modern technologies of analytics, statistics, as well as strategies developed on the basis of artificial intelligence. I believe that this is very important during the development of modern and diverse projects that work to create user facilities.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

I am attracted to the project by the fact that the Digital Ticks platform includes modern technologies of analytics, statistics, as well as strategies developed on the basis of artificial intelligence. I believe that this is very important during the development of modern and diverse projects that work to create user facilities.
Plus, everything, we need to grasp the seriousness of the project, since the main idea is to create all the conditions for created for users who make a profit by trading in the crypto currency market.
Bernart

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

Plus, everything, we need to grasp the seriousness of the project, since the main idea is to create all the conditions for created for users who make a profit by trading in the crypto currency market.
Personally, I like the simplicity in using the platform itself, because it does not only offer a wide range of features, but also the availability of use even for a beginner trader.
Yes, it's very relevant and professional from their side, because I'm very grateful for this opportunity as an inexperienced user and newcomer in this field, because it's so much easier for me to use the platform when everything is clear and clear.
crypto reva

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

Personally, I like the simplicity in using the platform itself, because it does not only offer a wide range of features, but also the availability of use even for a beginner trader.
Yes, it's very relevant and professional from their side, because I'm very grateful for this opportunity as an inexperienced user and newcomer in this field, because it's so much easier for me to use the platform when everything is clear and clear.
Immediately strikes clear the execution of work, a professional approach, equipped with the necessary tools and functions, effective analytical strategies and a clear interface.
cryptoplane

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

Guys, it is not unimportant that the referral program will be distributed on the platform. Each user of the platform will be able to earn DTX tokens, for this he will need to attract to the purchase of tokens of his friends and acquaintances.
Stuart little

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

Guys, it is not unimportant that the referral program will be distributed on the platform. Each user of the platform will be able to earn DTX tokens, for this he will need to attract to the purchase of tokens of his friends and acquaintances.
It will be beneficial not only to the one who attracts, the attracted user will also receive a bonus to his purchase of five percent as well as the one who attracted him. The DTX token released by the platform will be an Ethereum token. Thanks to this, all holders of the DTX token on the platform will receive a discount for various operations.
Bernart

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

It's wonderful, the guys are very confidently moving towards the goal, already a huge part of the work is done, a huge section of the road has been passed, and most importantly, everything goes its course in a successful direction.
crypto reva

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

This is one of the best and sensible projects that came across my path and which really interested me. Good luck! Always move forward!
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:42:16 AM

Hello. Guys, tell me, DTX token will be added to any third-party exchange? (idex, cryptopia, kucoin) Thank you for the answer.
cryptoplane

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

This is really a large-scale and multifunctional platform that allows you to trade a wide pool of crypto-currencies, as well as commodity issuers.
cryptotradeking

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:01:43 PM

Hello Team,

This E-mail is regarding your ADD coin request in our cryptocurrency exchange,

We Introduced World's 1st Custom Pairing option, You can trade with any coin/token as market and trade with your destination coin.
So that you can get unlimited markets....

Note: for charging BTC as the listing fee you will get these services

*Listed coins/tokens can trade with any markets with the exchange existing pairs.
*No Transaction Fee for first 30 days and there is no T & C for your trade volumes
*You will get a free banner listed on our coinexcap for 30days which is worth of 4500USD

Reply to this email, if you have any questions regarding this

Thanks & Regards,
Coinexmarket Team

Telegram group : https://t.me/coinexmarket
Android app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinexmarket&hl=en
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinexmarket/
Stuart little

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

This is really a large-scale and multifunctional platform that allows you to trade a wide pool of crypto-currencies, as well as commodity issuers.
Yes, because not everyone can boast of such an arsenal! Initially, BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO and other popular crypto-currencies will be available, as well as gold and silver.
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

Hello. Guys, tell me, DTX token will be added to any third-party exchange? (idex, cryptopia, kucoin) Thank you for the answer.
DTX token is already listed in Mercatox with the following pairs DTx/BTC - https://mercatox.com/exchange/DTx/BTC and DTx/ETH - https://mercatox.com/exchange/DTx/ETH
Bernart

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

To choose a good, reliable ICO is sometimes not so simple. However, Digital Ticks for me is very different from similar projects, because it allows you to do the work at a high level for beginners and professionals alike. But I still can not identify and highlight for myself, what are the advantages of the project and how it differs from such projects. *?
crypto reva

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

To choose a good, reliable ICO is sometimes not so simple. However, Digital Ticks for me is very different from similar projects, because it allows you to do the work at a high level for beginners and professionals alike. But I still can not identify and highlight for myself, what are the advantages of the project and how it differs from such projects. *?
The most important thing for me, as a connoisseur of high-quality platforms, crypto-exchangers, is that in its activity live people will be able to work in a qualitative way;
cryptoplane

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

The most important thing for me, as a connoisseur of high-quality platforms, crypto-exchangers, is that in its activity live people will be able to work in a qualitative way;
Personally, I am always attracted to platforms that are concerned about the security of their users, so for the platform to be equipped with special technologies and algorithms to prevent hacker attacks and hacking, so I'm more than calm.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:43:22 PM

the game plan of exercises of this venture is exceptionally flawless and extremely straightforward, I see this task has an unmistakable calendar of posting coins on trade, where the fundamental trade of this coin?
Stuart little

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

Personally, I am always attracted to platforms that are concerned about the security of their users, so for the platform to be equipped with special technologies and algorithms to prevent hacker attacks and hacking, so I'm more than calm.
interesting is the fact that every interested person will be able to carry out trading activities on DT, but a specially assembled team will normalize the process of connecting new users, it is tempting however!)
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: