Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone tried CryptoTab? Are you mining? If yes then why (is it profitable)?  (Read 213 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

I think mine is the most profitable because it is certain every day we get and we take pains to spin our brains, although must have a large capital cukuo.
currently I have not mine because I do not have enough capital, maybe a year or two more I will start mining because I see we are more comfortable to mine than work.

That is bit strange though, I mean, is it not getting tougher day by day to do mining? So, 1-2 years will be too much I believe. Anyhow, let see how it works.

I am not mining as I do not have much patience to wait for returns. My friends are doing it though and they are doing good.

But what's your take on using what I mentioned above, as it just runs in the background not requiring you to make any effort.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

I was before but i decided to stop mining because it was not profitable to me, cant even break even with the electricity cost. I think the reason is i don't have high end mining rig. I tried many coins to mine before like Bitcoin and Burst coin and it didn't end well because of my mining rig.
brkttlv

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:41:50 PM

i don't mine because profitability is highly unlikely and i don't have proper pc system. i really meet cryto world very lately, maybe if i know these markets i would try to mine but in these years not likely.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:56:28 PM

I am not mining. Since there is a limited amount of bitcoins to ever be in existence and about 18 million of that has already been mined it is significantly harder to mine bitoins because the supply is almost running out. Hardware needed to mine now cost more and also the amount of power required for mining is too much which is just more expenses. Investing and holding is much better to me.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

I am sure many people here must be mining Bitcoin or some other Crypto, if so then why? Is it profitable? If no then why no? My personal view is that it’s no longer profitable due to various reasons.

But I have just found https://goo.gl/nmFzQa - it is FREE while allows you to do mining and got 10 level deep referral systems, so do you think this is worthy? And is it not better than mining by our self?

Will love to hear people’s view!

It's a Google Chrome extension which you have referred. It may connect your PC to the mining pool and use you PC power to mine bitcoin and if it still gives you the 100% of the BTC mined from your computer power then you will not be in any kind of profit.
My advice is just stay away from those kind of extension else it will secretly use you pc power without rewarding you. If you want to mine then start it professionally.

My question is what is wrong with it? I mean, If it's running in the background with me doing my regular activities without having any impact, then why is it not good enough? You said that if you want to mine it then start it in a professional way, but I am sure you must be aware how EXPENSIVE it is to do so.
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

I think your mining is still profitable.If you have enough knowledge, I do not think you will suffer.All you have to do is do good research and build community properly.

FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

What are the benefits?

i always questioned myself: why invest in mining, when you simply can invest in crypto for the long therm?

I hope somebody can answer my question  Grin Grin

No benefits really. I am not in favor of mining AT ALL. Unfortunately, MOST people are not reading what I mentioned. I am NOT in FAVOR of mining, but this thing here https://goo.gl/nmFzQa is fabulous. Especially If you are having referrals then you could make merry through it. I am already making fair amount through referrals.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:13:02 PM

I'm sorry about the people who agree to install this extension. It will not give any income but can seriously harm the security of your computer. In order to earn enough coins you need to understand what power your computer should have. In these applications, it receives income only its Creator.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:13:20 PM

For now no am not mining bitcoin or any other altcoin because I don't have the needed to go into mining for now e.g constant electricity supply and well advance technology and mining equipments if I have all this I don't think any thing will stop me from going into mining because mining farm is most lucrative aspect of the cryptocurrencies.
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

I think your mining is still profitable.If you have enough knowledge, I do not think you will suffer.All you have to do is do good research and build community properly.

Absolutely it is very important to do proper research and only then it will be possible to make money from mining. I am putting complete effort into this, as I consider it seriously rewarding and strongly feel it is going to be awesome in future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: